Will 2014 be the GOP's last gasp

This next election is going to be hysterical and historical.
I agree. Democrats are in for a rude awakening. They are a small tent that has pandered to every obscure leftist group in America, thus alienating mainstream voters.

"mainstream voters" AKA old grumpy AWG's.

Too bad that "mainstream voters" will no longer comprise a majority voting bloc in the very near future.

And still only hearing crickets from you when it comes to your policies to attract Black and Hispanic voters. Do I need to get out the 3 hour version of the Jeopardy music?
The pro business platform of Republican Party will appeal to hard working people of all races. Sorry if GOP doesn't offer hand- outs for votes. What is Democratic agenda that builds its tent? You guys are sure banking on Hispanic vote. Doubt you will hang on to it after pandering to gays and Blacks. This will alienate Hispanics who are Christian conservatives.

:lol:

Pandering to corporations instead of passing legislation to provide jobs, healthcare, immigration and minimum wages won't appeal to minority voters.

But thanks for admitting that you don't have a way out of your self inflicted dilemma.

The challenge for Republicans will be to provide ANY reason why working Americans should vote for them

Fear mongering, name calling and empty promises only get you so far

HOW will Republicans convince Americans that they will make their lives better?

I agree. Democrats are in for a rude awakening. They are a small tent that has pandered to every obscure leftist group in America, thus alienating mainstream voters.

Too bad that "mainstream voters" will no longer comprise a majority voting bloc in the very near future.

And still only hearing crickets from you when it comes to your policies to attract Black and Hispanic voters. Do I need to get out the 3 hour version of the Jeopardy music?
The pro business platform of Republican Party will appeal to hard working people of all races. Sorry if GOP doesn't offer hand- outs for votes. What is Democratic agenda that builds its tent? You guys are sure banking on Hispanic vote. Doubt you will hang on to it after pandering to gays and Blacks. This will alienate Hispanics who are Christian conservatives.

Pandering to corporations instead of passing legislation to provide jobs, healthcare, immigration and minimum wages won't appeal to minority voters.

But thanks for admitting that you don't have a way out of your self inflicted dilemma.

The challenge for Republicans will be to provide ANY reason why working Americans should vote for them

I am waiting for the New Ideas....

Stopping Obama.

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

In 2016 you are going to run on "Stop Hillary"?

Do you guys have any ideas on how to make the lives of Americans better?

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

Lower taxes, less government regulations, remove education from government/union control, close the border, and repeal obamacare. That's a good start.

I am waiting for the New Ideas....

Like the dems have any that isn't more government (OscamCare) that is more burdens on taxpayers backs.. the call to raise taxes so you can live off the taxpayers backs... and now calling for a pure dictator by telling your Dear leader to just shut out the other party and dictate over them and the peoples Representation
so hope it's as happy as you think it will be

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

Lower taxes, less government regulations, remove education from government/union control, close the border, and repeal obamacare. That's a good start.

BTDT!

We tried the Republican lower taxes and removing regulations and all we ended up with was a massive increase in the national debt, far fewer jobs for hardworking Americans and an economy that crashed!

So you are going to have to come up with something that will actually work instead of just regurgitating failed dogma.

well evidently the people are 100% happy with the new idea of a fascist Insurance Scam with Obama's name on it, 110% are behind him in every new thing he's pulled out of his butt.

oh wait, 70% of the people in the country "disapproves" of him and all his new taxes, a majority can't stand the Mabelle "eat your peas" jackboot on Schools and your children's throats. expanding government and creating a new Entitlement, stealing almost a TRILLION dollars and calling it a, stimulus . so maybe old ideas are the best ones?

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

We tried the Republican lower taxes and removing regulations and all we ended up with was a massive increase in the national debt, far fewer jobs for hardworking Americans and an economy that crashed!

So you are going to have to come up with something that will actually work instead of just regurgitating failed dogma.
Oh my god. Obama added more debt than any president in history. Take a nap.

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

That is their New...Old....ideas. Looks like trickle down again. How did that work out. Did the Upper Class lift up the masses...or did the separation between the CEOs and the workers get larger.

And the reverse mortgage was a Reagan idea. Ask some seniors how that worked out for them? The banks ended up owning a lot of homes and the kids ended up holding debt.

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

The irresponsible Republican taxcuts and the deregulation happened before Obama even became a Senator.

I say lets go with the Progressives ideas like Obama's
drive small business to go out of business with regulations out the ass so the big corps can move
drive up our living expenses so you end up living in boxes
bring in the people from all over the world allow them no questions and drive the country into "third world status" or just bankrupt it..what the hell
the only ones I feel for are my children and great children

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

The irresponsible Republican taxcuts and the deregulation happened before Obama even became a Senator.
I'm typing real slow for you. Obama.......added......more.....debt.....than.....any......President..... before....... him.

You hear that folks, it' IRRESPONSBILE to give you back some of your own money, in tax cuts. because surely the can't cut ONE government agency OUT to pay for it as they say they have to do...

this government is so big and so out of control we're fighting a losing battle anyway

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

I'm typing real slow for you. Obama.......added......more.....debt.....than.....any......President..... before....... him.

Thank you for admitting that you are incapable of comprehending cause and effect.

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

Thank you for admitting that you are incapable of comprehending cause and effect.

Stopping Obama.

Thats it?

BTDT!

Come back when you can refute my point.

Republicans are 90% white

Leftist racist trash.
Feel free to provide us with statistics that prove otherwise

Forum List

Back