Free Abortion Clinics in Black and Latino Neighborhoods

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Here is an idea. Let's set up free TAX PAYER funded abortion clinics in every predominately black and latino neighborhood in America. Black and Latino teen pregnancy remains the highest in the country (see first chart below). Blacks by far have the highest out of wedlock births, with Latinos a distant second (see the second chart).

Stats consistently show that crime, drug use, violence and welfare participation is increases greatly in child of teen and/or single mothers. And I know this isn't PC, but it 1000 fold intensified for child of teens and/or single mothers in the Black community and slightly more intensified in the Latino community.

Another positive effect. The mostly white picketers of abortion clinics will be to afraid to picket (for good reason) outside these abortion clinics. Heck some might get robbed or be the victims of hate crimes. This is something the liberals would call poetic justice (kind of like the rapist that gets raped in prison)!

Imagine the results. Here would be the results:
(1) A gigantic drop in teenage pregnancy amongst black and Hispanic teens.
(2) A gigantic drop in the out of wedlock births to black and Hispanic teens.
(3) Less of these kids finding themselves on the public tit!
(4) Less crime with less fatherless and mostly motherless kids running around.
(5) Decrease in the black population (not Hispanic, I think Hispanics would still mostly avoid abortion).

What is not to love about this. Are the leftist with me on this?

dsteenpregnancy_a700px.gif

205-FF-chart.jpg

Should set them up everywhere.
Why force people to have children they don't want to raise?

Or, worse yet, pay them to become industrial style baby factories for the state.
Squeezing out Democrats:

It's an ugly affair, I admit.
Even watching the news lately is soul crushing and debilitating.

Oh I forgot the second part. These clinics will also offer free birth control. The pill should be provided the next day and they should have a 24 hour mourning after pill dispenser. Free condoms for everyone!

Should set them up everywhere.
Why force people to have children they don't want to raise?

Or, worse yet, pay them to become industrial style baby factories for the state.
Squeezing out Democrats:

It's an ugly affair, I admit.
Even watching the news lately is soul crushing and debilitating.

Nothing is stopping white racist from going to the ghetto to get their free abortion! Check your white privilege at that door for a minute!

As long as all races are welcome - of course.

I realize that the OP is racist scum calling for other racist scum -

dog-whistle.jpg

but, IMO, we need to invest in our own country and that starts with making all birth control and abortion free and easily to get for all people.

Then we educate our own people instead of importing talent from other countries.

Yeah, I know - its the exact opposite of what the right wants for our country.

Elsewhere, I wrote about the abortion clinic we saw while in The Big City. The only reason we noticed it was that several (maybe 5) sign carrying old people were sort of milling around in front. We didn't see any actual customers.

None of the "protesters" were of an age to have children at home to care for, feed, educate, clothe. They were of the age of Social Security and Medicare.

So, instead of meddling in other people's business, why weren't they at home, feeding, educating, clothing and caring for non-aborted orphans they adopted?

dog-whistle.jpg

but, IMO, we need to invest in our own country and that starts with making all birth control and abortion free and easily to get for all people.

Then we educate our own people instead of importing talent from other countries.

Why should it be free ?

Here is an idea. Let's set up free TAX PAYER funded abortion clinics in every predominately black and latino neighborhood in America. Black and Latino teen pregnancy remains the highest in the country (see first chart below). Blacks by far have the highest out of wedlock births, with Latinos a distant second (see the second chart).

Stats consistently show that crime, drug use, violence and welfare participation is increases greatly in child of teen and/or single mothers. And I know this isn't PC, but it 1000 fold intensified for child of teens and/or single mothers in the Black community and slightly more intensified in the Latino community.

Another positive effect. The mostly white picketers of abortion clinics will be to afraid to picket (for good reason) outside these abortion clinics. Heck some might get robbed or be the victims of hate crimes. This is something the liberals would call poetic justice (kind of like the rapist that gets raped in prison)!

Imagine the results. Here would be the results:
(1) A gigantic drop in teenage pregnancy amongst black and Hispanic teens.
(2) A gigantic drop in the out of wedlock births to black and Hispanic teens.
(3) Less of these kids finding themselves on the public tit!
(4) Less crime with less fatherless and mostly motherless kids running around.
(5) Decrease in the black population (not Hispanic, I think Hispanics would still mostly avoid abortion).

What is not to love about this. Are the leftist with me on this?

dsteenpregnancy_a700px.gif

205-FF-chart.jpg

Can we abort the adults who contribute nothing to society as well?

dog-whistle.jpg

Why should it be free ?

In reality, they would not be free. Just like the food stamps, ADC (does that still exist?), welfare, its paid for by taxes.

Just like your taxes subsidize/pay for WalMart and other huge corporations cost of doing business.

But, you already know that, don't you. Its just that you prefer paying WalMart to screw over poor people to ending poverty in the US.

And THAT is what it all comes down to.

The right LOVES knowing there are unwanted children going to bed hungry. They abso-fucking-lutely love it. Even though most of them are only a couple of paychecks away from hunger themselves, it makes them feel superior to give their tax money to the utra-rich.

We, in the US, have a lot to be proud of. The right wing is not one of those things.

-

So my premise to lower the black and Hispanic population by aborting as many Black and Hispanic babies as possible (which happened to be the rationale for the founder of Planned Parenthood), is something you agree with! Good to know!

Forum List

Back