Will 2014 be the GOP's last gasp

If this conservative party fails, it will be the third time conservative party failure, while the liberal party of Jefferson keeps rolling along. Conservatives have long tried to confuse people by naming Truman a Republican or trying to confuse people by calling Jefferson a conservative because he didn't like big government, or Hoover a liberal because he spent money on business during the great depression.
Of course the biggest confuser for some, was the name of the liberal party, at one time being called the Republican party, and that really seems to baffle those ready to believe anything but what the word conservative really means.

You think having 90% of black people dependent and indoctrinated by a political party is something to brag about?

As opposed to having 100% of AWG's like yourself indoctrinated by a political party?

Dumbest post of the day. Congratulate yourself. You can't argue against the truth. Democrats have failed their biggest constituency. Unemployment among blacks is higher under Obama than Bush. Prove me wrong or move on.

You think having 90% of black people dependent and indoctrinated by a political party is something to brag about?

As opposed to having 100% of AWG's like yourself indoctrinated by a political party?

Dumbest post of the day. Congratulate yourself. You can't argue against the truth. Democrats have failed their biggest constituency. Unemployment among blacks is higher under Obama than Bush. Prove me wrong or move on.

The economy crashed because of failed Republican deregulation and policies.

Prove me wrong or move on.

Forum List

Back