Wikileaks - CIA hackers want to take control of your car.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Just wait till driverless cars get here. Then it will be REAL easy for the govt to murder "enemies of the state".

WikiLeaks: CIA Hackers Want to Take Control of Your Car

march 7 2017 The CIA has considered developing technology to hack the driving systems of road vehicles including cars and trucks, according to a WikiLeaks dump of agency documents released earlier today.
From WikiLeaks’ press release:

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

CIA meeting notes from 2014 show that the agency’s Embedded Devices Branch (EDB) was looking at “vehicle systems (e.g VSEP)” as a “potential mission area.”

This appears to have been part of a wider effort on the part of the CIA to take control of the “internet things” — a term used in the technology community to refer to the growing connectivity of physical devices through the internet.

All this shit they are developing has the capability to make spying on citizens easier. I'm not surprised. If you want to be spy free you have to go back to living like the early 20th century. No phone,no TV,old car,no computer.

Just wait till driverless cars get here. Then it will be REAL easy for the govt to murder "enemies of the state".

march 7 2017 The CIA has considered developing technology to hack the driving systems of road vehicles including cars and trucks, according to a WikiLeaks dump of agency documents released earlier today.

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

CIA meeting notes from 2014 show that the agency’s Embedded Devices Branch (EDB) was looking at “vehicle systems (e.g VSEP)” as a “potential mission area.”

This appears to have been part of a wider effort on the part of the CIA to take control of the “internet things” — a term used in the technology community to refer to the growing connectivity of physical devices through the internet.
Before they bring my car back I hope they have the small dent in the passenger side door repaired. Never let a friend borrow your car.

You are nuts, really nuts.
All this shit they are developing has the capability to make spying on citizens easier. I'm not surprised. If you want to be spy free you have to go back to living like the early 20th century. No phone,no TV,old car,no computer.

Who cares, you want to be safe, if you have nothing to be guilty about who cares. The gov causing crashes is nonsense unless you mean Trump taking away safety regulations.

Don't worry those driverless cars are going to be a bust....this is icing on the cake

• Banned
Who cares, you want to be safe, if you have nothing to be guilty about who cares. The gov causing crashes is nonsense unless you mean Trump taking away safety regulations.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that? "You can trust the govt".

It's not just the govt. The auto industry will also cause crashes just to make money. Car crashes mean car sales. THINK

• Banned

I don't have a cell phone and my TV is a 20 year old analog and my car is 25 years old. Of course, i do use the internet and don't see any way to get around that.

Before they bring my car back I hope they have the small dent in the passenger side door repaired. Never let a friend borrow your car.
Hey CIA My cars old so you are going to need to implant a device. While you're at it my car could use a new paint job, new windshield,headlights, and a good detailing to get the baby snacks and ba-ba stains off the back seat and carpeting. FYI CIA should you need to Jump it, the battery is under the wheel well, stupid yes but that's where some dumbass car designer put if for that year. Oh and I could use a new air freshener. Should you find my grandson's missing socks,shoes,baby pants just leave them in a pile on the passenger side seat,he's a nudist at heart and removes his clothes every chance he gets. :)

they dont need driverless cars to do this. See Michael Hastings who was killed before his expose on Brennan could see light of day

Don't worry those driverless cars are going to be a bust....this is icing on the cake

Just like driverless airplanes? You know airlines can take off, fly to their destination, and land, all under computer controll don't you? Sure, the pilots are still highly trained and skilled, but they often just deal with a tiny part of the flying while computers take care of 95% of the flying.

I don't have a cell phone and my TV is a 20 year old analog and my car is 25 years old. Of course, i do use the internet and don't see any way to get around that.
My car is a 2003 and no frills so I don't think they will find it easy to control it. My phone is a 2008 but I still have a land line so I suppose with some retro fitting they could spy on me. My tower is fairly new but my screen has no camera so at least they can't see me naked in my bedroom although they probably can hear the loud and passionate screaming of YES! YES! YES! for the government perv's to jack off too on a boring nights work.

Driverless cars aren't going to be a bust... in the future sometime they'll be as commonplace as twinkies.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that? "You can trust the govt".

It's not just the govt. The auto industry will also cause crashes just to make money. Car crashes mean car sales. THINK

No I do not believe that, call me naïve. I do not trust the gov now. Do I think the Gov is out to kill us, just the GOP with their new health insurance plan, which is NOT A PLAN. Life is very fragile, and tomorrow you might be in a wheelchair or dead, or get a cut and it turns into a flesh eating bacteria bug , and you wont have insurance. Now that is scary, and I blame that on the Republicans.

You are nuts, really nuts.

They can use your camera on your phone to see you naked they want so that goes way beyond "If you're not guilty" not to mention it's illegal to essentially wire tap an American Citizen unless you have a court order. This goes way past national security.

Just like driverless airplanes? You know airlines can take off, fly to their destination, and land, all under computer controll don't you? Sure, the pilots are still highly trained and skilled, but they often just deal with a tiny part of the flying while computers take care of 95% of the flying.

I don't fly and never will

I don't fly and never will

Doesn't matter if you fly or not. The technology is there, and will be used. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ways to monitor a lot of things with that technology. It would be silly to expect it not to happen.

. Life is very fragile, and tomorrow you might be in a wheelchair or dead, or get a cut and it turns into a flesh eating bacteria bug , and you wont have insurance. Now that is scary, and I blame that on the Republicans.

You want to improve health care? Ban health insurance.

Forum List

Back