Hillary for mayor of New York City....yeh dats da ticket!

How many political deaths can this woman go through?

1cjyfr.jpg

I think the idea of HIllary as viable political candidate has jumped the shark. While she can maybe still bludgeon a few of the powerful into supporting her, running again for office this soon after her embarrassing loss to Trump is foolhardy.

I think the idea of HIllary as viable political candidate has jumped the shark. While she can maybe still bludgeon a few of the powerful into supporting her, running again for office this soon after her embarrassing loss to Trump is foolhardy.

She is not getting any:
younger
thinner
less b1tchy
prettier
and Slick Willie just cause more baggage with every infidelity

NYC is already used to having a pathological liar and wackjob as a mayor in Gin-it-up Giuliani, could "work".

I'd prefer her over DiBlasio,

Gives you an idea of how much I can't stand DIBlasio. He makes Bloomberg look like Margaret Thatcher.

Gives you an idea of how much I can't stand DIBlasio. He makes Bloomberg look like Margaret Thatcher.
Thank God I don't live in New York and would have to deal with either one.

I have too much family here to think of moving. At least where I live was a small island of Red this election in a sea of blue.

I have too much family here to think of moving. At least where I live was a small island of Red this election in a sea of blue.
I find Virginia to be fascinating. It swings between red and blue politically, but historically has been run well, economically.

I find Virginia to be fascinating. It swings between red and blue politically, but historically has been run well, economically.
Virginia is a southern state that has been numerically overrun by democrats moving into the ever changing NOVA region. Most of that is due to the expansion of the nearby federal government.
There are basically two distinct Virginia's.

Forum List

Back