WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed...

How long before bin Laden is seen leaving a 7-11 with Elvis Presley?

Does this mean the R's can't take credit for killing bin Laden?

Wow, you're an even dumber Obama-Bot than most. You clearly do not understand what you read. Or you just didn't bother to read it at all. Either way, you one craaaazy Obama-Bot. :cuckoo:

This is, in fact, a real wikileak but it's not quite what paulitician said.

Wikileaks released emails taked from the private intelligence firm Stratfor. In one email, the firm's VP says he doubts that the US buried Bin Laden at sea. The email does not include any evidence. In fact, the email's author says, "If the body was buried at sea, which I doubt ...."

Paulitician, look carefully, please. See that word "doubt"? That means it's an opinion, not a fact. Given that the email does NOT contain evidence supporting this opinion, the email does not prove anything except one person doubts the government position.

Nice try, though.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed...

Wow, you're an even dumber Obama-Bot than most. You clearly do not understand what you read. Or you just didn't bother to read it at all. Either way, you one craaaazy Obama-Bot. :cuckoo:

Gosh, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

For example, where is the PROOF of your accusations?

What the hell took you so long?

It's been ten months for you guys to start a Bin laden conspiracy theory. I thought you guys were slipping

Yea we know, it's all a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Your Dear Leader told the truth. Anytime your Dear Leader is questioned, it just has to be a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Only you crazed Obama-Bots believe the Government told the truth about this. Anyone with common sense knows their story is absolute Bullshite.

I am far from a 'Dear Leader' supporter, as you well know.. and even I think this is a complete non-story and whacked out conspiracy theory.

The Government likely lying about this, is far from a 'whacked out conspiracy theory.' I'm sorry you're running with the Obama-Bot drones on this one. The Government's story is absolute Bullshit.

Yea we know, it's all a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Your Dear Leader told the truth. Anytime your Dear Leader is questioned, it just has to be a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Only you crazed Obama-Bots believe the Government told the truth about this. Anyone with common sense knows their story is absolute Bullshite.

I am far from a 'Dear Leader' supporter, as you well know.. and even I think this is a complete non-story and whacked out conspiracy theory.

The Government likely lying about this, is far from a 'whacked out conspiracy theory.' I'm sorry you're running with the Obama-Bot drones on this one. The Government's story is absolute Bullshit.
you find me the body, and I'll volunteer for and support Ron Paul.

Just more wikileaks leaks that don't have the credulity to make it to the front pages of the New York Times, like the most recent wikileak leak that Barry took Russian money donations for his campaign coffers in 2008.
If you're going to make it into the Newspaper of Record, you need something really substantial and consequential, like John McCain's reported liason with a female lobbyist.
You can trust every word that emanates from the mouth of Barry. Just ask Bart Stupak about Barry's signing statement on Obamacare. He'll tell ya.

Gosh, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

For example, where is the PROOF of your accusations?

Do i really have to explain it to you? Did you even bother to read the report? This is one of your Dear Leader's own stooges claiming this. Try reading first, and then replying. Give it a shot.

It's been ten months for you guys to start a Bin laden conspiracy theory. I thought you guys were slipping

Here I am agreeing with Conservative AGAIN. Odd ; )

The Navy Seals deserve PRIVACY.

Just more wikileaks leaks that don't have the credulity to make it to the front pages of the New York Times, like the most recent wikileak leak that Barry took Russian money donations for his campaign coffers in 2008.
If you're going to make it into the Newspaper of Record, you need something really substantial and consequential, like John McCain's reported liason with a female lobbyist.
You can trust every word that emanates from the mouth of Barry. Just ask Bart Stupak about Barry's signing statement on Obamacare. He'll tell ya.

Wikileaks is hated by all in our Government. They'll do anything to discredit them. I'm actually very surprised Julian Assange is still alive. Maybe it would be too obvious, and that's why they've allowed him to continue breathing. And i hear ya on your point. There is no 'Independent Media' in this country. That's just a myth. The powers that be, control it all.

The Government's story is absolute Bullshite. I said that from day one. Nothing happened the way they claimed. And where are those Seals who carried out that 'operation?'
yes lets out our navy seals to the world.... genius idea...... while were at it, why dont we out all our CIA operative as well just to be safe.

I don't believe OBL was even at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 to begin with. The whole story is a canard... concocted BS by the Obama administration to be used to score political points against the critics of the Obama administration and to quell the birth certificate/citizenship issue that was heating up at the time.

OBL was in bad health in 2001, he had Marfan Syndrome and bad kidneys... he needed kidney dialysis and died years before May 1st 2011.
The pictures released of the supposed OBL dead body were obvious photo-shopped fakes. The Abbottabad-OBL storyline in May 2011 kept changing...and now... this OBL was not buried at sea the CIA moved his body to U.S. ? LOL There is still no verifiable evidence (where's the actual proof?) that SEAL team 6 killed OBL and I find it too convenient that SEAL team 6's helicopter went down in Afghanistan afterwards killing members involved. This whole story is a CANARD that's taking on new dimensions!

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

In another missive Burton says Osama’s body “is a crime scene and I don’t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.”

WikiLeaks began publishing Stratfor emails in late February. The archive was obtained by the hacker group Anonymous, which successfully attacked one of the firm’s servers. More than 5 million emails were apparently stolen.

Stratfor is a US-based intelligence firm called the “shadow CIA” by some media. Among its clients are several US agencies and many big companies. The company relies on paid tips from informants placed in high circles of business, government and security all around the world.

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US — RT
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Ah, the Crazies are out in force today. Must be a full moon.

:cuckoo:

The Government's story is absolute Bullshite. I said that from day one. Nothing happened the way they claimed. And where are those Seals who carried out that 'operation?'
yes lets out our navy seals to the world.... genius idea...... while were at it, why dont we out all our CIA operative as well just to be safe.

Get a clue Obama-Bot. Those Seals who carried out that 'operation' are now dead.

Tin foil hats all around

They are on me......remember.....Shiny side out

They....must....deflect....from.....the....Rush.....fiasco....at.....all....costs.....:eusa_whistle:

The story is unsourced. If this was a wikileak, RT could have simply linked it. They didn't.
With USMB's premier Circus Barker starting the thread...Are you surprised?

Of course it can't be true. It's your Dear Leader after all right? Obama-Bot dummies. :cuckoo:

It's always fascinating to see that the only people here who call our President "messiah" and "Dear Leader" are Conservatives....usually of the Crazy variety.

I don't believe OBL was even at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 to begin with. The whole story is a canard...
All right, I'll bite. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims or will you admit you have a nice story with nothing to support it?

Forum List

Back