WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

This is about classifying a thread as conspiracy themed instead of politically themed. Since the OP cannot provide any evidence, that makes it less political and more conspiracy. It's not about silencing free speech. It's about realizing there's no substance.

:lol: No, it's about you hearing something you don't like. It's not any more complicated than that.
You're not me so don't tell me what I think. Actually, I find the conspiracy stuff here to be entertaining, especially how no one can provide ANY evidence to support the nutjob statements like Obama died months earlier or he's still alive or whatever.

Give evidence or admit you have none. Pretty simple. Perhaps you could use that new fangled Interwebs thing to look for evidence?

So you don't believe one of your Dear Leader's own stooges' claims? Did you even bother to read the report? Try reading it and then replying. Give it a shot.

I'm not even arguing that. The point is, this Government lied about the whole thing. And as usual, many are just upset that their team is being called out and questioned. Hence all the attacks. Their in defense-mode. So now they need to hurry up and discredit & marginalize. Same ole same ole i guess. Its very sad.
Prove it. Prove a lie. Prove just one lie. I double dog dare you!

Yes i know, Free Speech is a real bummer huh?
Paulie, the idea involves a conspiracy. On this I believe Paul is correct; he should have been captured AND tried. But only those at the scene were able to assess the danger.

Ron Paul: I wouldn't have killed bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm not even arguing that. The point is, this Government lied about the whole thing. And as usual, many are just upset that their team is being called out and questioned. Hence all the attacks. Their in defense-mode. So now they need to hurry up and discredit & marginalize. Same ole same ole i guess. Its very sad.

according to what?

Obama-Bots like you who believe he told the truth about this, are the ones wearing the tin foil hats. You craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Paulie's shiny new toy word. He likes to use it a lot, doesn't he? It's like a security blanket for him.....and BOY does he need a security blanket, being afraid of everything and everyone like he is.

Yup, and now that i know it pisses you off, i plan on using it a lot more. :)

Please do. It's hysterical. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Read the report. It's from one of your Dear Leader's own henchmen.

Yes i know, Free Speech is a real bummer huh?

did i somehow restrict your free speech by stating this thread is in the wrong section?

Yes, it's a cowardly underhanded attempt. It's an old Message Board tactic. Free Speech means hearing things you don't like to hear. That's what our country is all about.

so, you do not have access to threads in the Conspiracy Theory section? Or, those threads are restricted in some way that prevents you from posting there?

:lol::lol::lol: Ok, I just got an image of Paulie's tongue stuck to a frozen flagpole and he's flailing his arms while trying to hang onto his security blanket and watch for those black helicopters out to get him.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's a good image of him....will hold that one in my mind whenever I see his posts.

Read the report. It's from one of your Dear Leader's own henchmen.
Which report? That's an honest question - I don't know what you're referring to. Can you point me to specific sections for the lies, or should I read the whole thing?

What the hell took you so long?

It's been ten months for you guys to start a Bin laden conspiracy theory. I thought you guys were slipping

I have to agree with RightWinger. I mean, it ONLY took about a month for the 9/11 conspiracies to start. I've kind of been waiting for OBL to be seen a Burger King with Elvis or something, but nothing until now.

We all know that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance and let it happen to drag the US into World War II. We all know that Kennedy was a victim of a government assasination. Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy were all killed by the government as well. The moon landings didn't happen. 9/11 was perpetrated by GWB and the US government. And now OBL is eating whoppers with Elvis at a Burger King.

You have to absolutely LOVE THIS COUNTRY...

Forum List

Back