WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

Yea we know, it's all a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Your Dear Leader told the truth. Anytime your Dear Leader is questioned, it just has to be a 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Only you crazed Obama-Bots believe the Government told the truth about this. Anyone with common sense knows their story is absolute Bullshite.

Tin foil hats all around

They are on me......remember.....Shiny side out

Obama-Bots like you who believe he told the truth about this, are the ones wearing the tin foil hats. You craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Paulie's shiny new toy word. He likes to use it a lot, doesn't he? It's like a security blanket for him.....and BOY does he need a security blanket, being afraid of everything and everyone like he is.

I don't believe OBL was even at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 to begin with. The whole story is a canard... concocted BS by the Obama administration to be used to score political points against the critics of the Obama administration and to quell the birth certificate/citizenship issue that was heating up at the time.

OBL was in bad health in 2001, he had Marfan Syndrome and bad kidneys... he needed kidney dialysis and died years before May 1st 2011.
The pictures released of the supposed OBL dead body were obvious photo-shopped fakes. The Abbottabad-OBL storyline in May 2011 kept changing...and now... this OBL was not buried at sea the CIA moved his body to U.S. ? LOL There is still no verifiable evidence (where's the actual proof?) that SEAL team 6 killed OBL and I find it too convenient that SEAL team 6's helicopter went down in Afghanistan afterwards killing members involved. This whole story is a CANARD that's taking on new dimensions!

Nah, you're crazy. The Dear Leader told the truth. The Obama-Bots told us so. Believing the Government told us the truth on this, is the real 'crazy conspiracy theory.' Their story is a concocted fictitious fairy tale.

Tin foil hats all around

They are on me......remember.....Shiny side out

Obama-Bots like you who believe he told the truth about this, are the ones wearing the tin foil hats. You craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Paulie's shiny new toy word. He likes to use it a lot, doesn't he? It's like a security blanket for him.....and BOY does he need a security blanket, being afraid of everything and everyone like he is.

Yup, and now that i know it pisses you off, i plan on using it a lot more. :)

The Government's story is absolute Bullshite. I said that from day one. Nothing happened the way they claimed. And where are those Seals who carried out that 'operation?'
yes lets out our navy seals to the world.... genius idea...... while were at it, why dont we out all our CIA operative as well just to be safe.

Get a clue Obama-Bot. Those Seals who carried out that 'operation' are now dead.

i vote this thread be moved to Conspiracy Theory... all in favor?

For those who served in the US military:

Should the video be an item for public consumption, should the Seals involved in the raid have their NAMES & PHOTOS splashed on TV, internet, and magazines AROUND the WORLD?

The Government's story is absolute Bullshite. I said that from day one. Nothing happened the way they claimed. And where are those Seals who carried out that 'operation?'
yes lets out our navy seals to the world.... genius idea...... while were at it, why dont we out all our CIA operative as well just to be safe.

Get a clue Obama-Bot. Those Seals who carried out that 'operation' are now dead.

wow you really are a conspiracy nut.

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.

Read more: Helicopter Crash In Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members Of SEAL Team 6 | Fox News

Yes i know, Free Speech is a real bummer huh?
Paulie, the idea involves a conspiracy. On this I believe Paul is correct; he should have been captured AND tried. But only those at the scene were able to assess the danger.

Ron Paul: I wouldn't have killed bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This is about classifying a thread as conspiracy themed instead of politically themed. Since the OP cannot provide any evidence, that makes it less political and more conspiracy. It's not about silencing free speech. It's about realizing there's no substance.

wow you really are a conspiracy nut.

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.

Read more: Helicopter Crash In Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members Of SEAL Team 6 | Fox News

Alex Jones and Stormfront are in his "Favorites"

This is about classifying a thread as conspiracy themed instead of politically themed. Since the OP cannot provide any evidence, that makes it less political and more conspiracy. It's not about silencing free speech. It's about realizing there's no substance.

:lol: No, it's about you hearing something you don't like. It's not any more complicated than that.

No they are not....their fellow SEALS from the same unit are. But those who "extracted" OBL are very much alive today.

I bet that just frosts you, that they still live.

Oh well. If this government says it's true, you can take it to the bank it's so true.

I wouldn't believe the white house menu unless I ate dinner there myself.

:lol: No, it's about you hearing something you don't like. It's not any more complicated than that.
You're not me so don't tell me what I think. Actually, I find the conspiracy stuff here to be entertaining, especially how no one can provide ANY evidence to support the nutjob statements like Obama died months earlier or he's still alive or whatever.

Give evidence or admit you have none. Pretty simple. Perhaps you could use that new fangled Interwebs thing to look for evidence?

Paulie, the idea involves a conspiracy. On this I believe Paul is correct; he should have been captured AND tried. But only those at the scene were able to assess the danger.

Ron Paul: I wouldn't have killed bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm not even arguing that. The point is, this Government lied about the whole thing. And as usual, many are just upset that their team is being called out and questioned. Hence all the attacks. Their in defense-mode. So now they need to hurry up and discredit & marginalize. Same ole same ole i guess. Its very sad.

Forum List

Back