Sucking up to the Israelis.

Feb 25, 2012
While you're falling all over yourselves to suck up to the Israelis, try to remember that the Israelis knew about 9-11 and didn't do anything to warn us.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why isn't this in Conspiracy?? Lol!
Where's your PROOF of this? And not from some left-wing blog.....

• Banned

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to the "dancing Israelis," who were apprehended on 9-11, and sent back to Israel, where they appeared on Israeli TV. One of them said that they were there to document the event. He didn't say they were there in case some unusual event occurred. He didn't say they just happended to be there. He said, "We were there to document the event." This makes them accessories before the fact, and guilty to the same extent as the people who hijacked the planes.

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to the "dancing Israelis," who were apprehended on 9-11, and sent back to Israel, where they appeared on Israeli TV. One of them said that they were there to document the event. He didn't say they were there in case some unusual event occurred. He didn't say they just happended to be there. He said, "We were there to document the event." This makes them accessories before the fact, and guilty to the same extent as the people who hijacked the planes.

I asked for proof....you posted it, you prove it. Where's the link?

Und der Katze sagt:

So your dumb ass has nothing intelligent to say either? That's certainly par for the course for this board. Ook! Ook! Eek! Eek! LOL! LOL!

Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg

Man you make it abundantly clear how "intelligent" you are. In that, you make it clear, you are a hate filled, bigoted idiot.

And when people won't take you seriously, because you are a hate filled, bigoted idiot, you leave out all doubt we were right in the first place, about you being a hate filled, bigoted idiot.

Toddle back to Stormfront, now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Und der Katze sagt:

Another piss-ant brained Izzy-lover.

Ook! Ook! Eek! Eek! We love Israel! We love Israel!

Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg

who sent you obama ?? XXXXXX. lowlife troll

you want people to die in ovens because they are concerns about the unwarranted influence of the israellie lobby on congress ??..wow how Nazi of you

nice try... i want him to feel jewish and persecuted, just till he dies... you defending this guy ? think ahamadinejad is "rational" ?? jerk...

Forum List

Back