Wiki Leaked email reveals: Hillary behind the birther/Muslim movement

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Well well well... the truth surfaces.. all of the lies, the STANK , the corruption, media collusion.. everything they accuse Trump of, THEY ARE THE TRUE guilty ones. New polls show NO HARM done to Donald.. Bad news for you Anti-American SLIME.. YOU'RE TOAST.. Americans now see in record numbers just how corrupt the Left has become..

Wikileaks emails REVEALS Hillary campaign pushing Muslim Obama narrative!

Wikileaks emails REVEALS Hillary campaign pushing Muslim Obama narrative! - The Right Scoop

The Leftist house of lies is falling down all around them and not even their media whores can stop it.

Too bad the dims won't care. They'll vote against their own interests till it kills them.

From the leaked email :AUTHOR IS JOHN PODESTA lmao

* 1 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) was the only candidate at a recent event not to cover his heart during the national anthem and he has stopped wearing an American flag pin.

* 2 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) benefited from a land deal from a contributor who has been indicted for corruption.

* 3 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) would personally negotiate with the leaders of terrorist nations like Iran and North Korea without preconditions.

* 4 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against allowing people to use handguns to defend themselves against intruders.

* 5 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) plans to raise taxes by 180 (one hundred and eighty) billion dollars a year to pay for his government-run health care plan

* 6 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted repeatedly against emergency funding bills for U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.

* 8 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) is ranked as one of the ten most liberal members of the Senate because of his support of issues like gay adoption.

* 9 (Other)
* 10 (All)
* 11 (None)
* 12 (Don’t know/refused)

* 13 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive the procedure.

* 14 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) supports giving driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants

* 15 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) described his former use of cocaine as using “a little blow.”

So we are supposed to believe that her campaign had nothing to do with the birther scandal when they were polling about Obama growing up around Muslims? Yeah, right.

I'm not that confident.

We are talking about democrook voters.

Not cognizant human beings who think critically and make informed choices. These are drones programmed to ignore information.

I'm not that confident.

Not cognizant human beings who think critically and make informed choices. These are drones programmed to ignore information.

They don't matter.. they're traitors.

I'm not that confident.

Sadly true. They seem to be more inclined to wait to be instructed as to how to feel about matters. They wait for the shills to give them their own interpretations, then run off of that.

The entire email is AMAZING.. lol B U S T E D LIARS LIARS and DAMN LIARS
there will be more. podesta may have to step away from the campaign.

I think you're right.. I am told the worst is yet to come.. 6 Video's will be loaded up VERY soon.
we're about to catch up on 8 years of American history. better late than never.
The new American Revolution without a shot fired which is the goal of Anonymous who is behind the hacks .. Our goal as well.

All of these emails show just how filthy, disgusting these liars are.. The LEFT is FULLY corrupt and their sheeple baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and bend over wanting it.

I can't wait to see Trump DESTROY Hellary in the next debate with the TRUTH.. SHE IS THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

All of these emails show just how filthy, disgusting these liars are.. The LEFT is FULLY corrupt and their sheeple baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and bend over wanting it.
The most eager of the sheep, are the first, and most easily sheared.

Wow that sure is damning.

</sarcasm>:crybaby:

In reality it's as G5000 said, some pretty weak sauce..........

Compared to Donald "The Groper"(s) own mouth.

I say he completely ignores the mods,(because we all know this one will be an assasination attempt, just like the last one) and just lays it all out there. Ignore the the phony accusations and focus on Hillary.

Wow that sure is damning.

</sarcasm>:crybaby:

In reality it's as G5000 said, some pretty weak sauce..........

Compared to Donald "The Groper"(s) own mouth.

You lowlifes can run but you can't hide.. IT IS VERY DAMNING being your corrupt BIATCH has attacked Trump at every single debate with it when all along she was the BIRTHER

Forum List

Back