Hillary MOCKING AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN.....I can't wait

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

Tell ya what...............wanna make a bet that even if they release all of them, there isn't going to be anything in there that will bring her down?

As far as the "racist video"? I'll wait. Probably gonna be another hatchet edit job like Breitbart did with that one on Shirley Sherrod that got her fired, and eventually, Breitbart was sued by Sherrod and had to give her a settlement.

The information that comes out is gonna be flimsy at best.

Any bets you wanna place on that?

Wikileaks released an e-mail where Hitlery called blacks "professional 'ne'er-do-wells"....that tidbit of information has been covered up by the lamestream media.

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

Tell ya what...............wanna make a bet that even if they release all of them, there isn't going to be anything in there that will bring her down?

As far as the "racist video"? I'll wait. Probably gonna be another hatchet edit job like Breitbart did with that one on Shirley Sherrod that got her fired, and eventually, Breitbart was sued by Sherrod and had to give her a settlement.

Sailorboy SEZ?????? "My beloved leftard clown posse party of sniveling globalists love da peoples and would never do or say anything wrong!!!!!"

Holy fuck, are you ever a stupid and clueless motherfucker.

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

Sailorboy SEZ?????? "My beloved leftard clown posse party of sniveling globalists love da peoples and would never do or say anything wrong!!!!!"

Tell ya what you colon jousting, sperm burping, cum guzzling Rump Ranger, if you think I'm so wrong, what kind of bet are you willing to put up to prove me wrong?

Are you willing to take the bet?

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

Tell ya what you colon jousting, sperm burping, cum guzzling Rump Ranger, if you think I'm so wrong, what kind of bet are you willing to put up to prove me wrong?

I have seen enough e-mail leaks that should have sunk that klunt months ago, you "mo-ped riding biker wanna be". I don't need to see anything else. Save your homo-eroticism's for the bath house, queer boy. Any time you want to confront me and what I say in person? I live in Brandon, Florida...just outside of Tampa Bay. You think I would ever sweat the likes of you, ya stupid , ignorant fuck? Guess again......

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

I have seen enough e-mail leaks that should have sunk that klunt months ago, you "mo-ped riding biker wanna be". I don't need to see anything else. Save your homo-eroticism's for the bath house, queer boy. Any time you want to confront me and what I say in person? I live in Brandon, Florida...just outside of Tampa Bay. You think I would ever sweat the likes of you, ya stupid , ignorant fuck? Guess again......

Just like I thought, you're scared of being challenged by my asking for a wager, so you pump up your Internet muscles and go straight for the queer insults.

BTW..............do you REALLY think that any insults you throw my way are gonna have any effect? Hate to tell you, they won't, because until I meet a person face to face or talk with them on the phone, they are just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen connected to a message board.

But................I'll extend the invited back..................if you find yourself in Amarillo, let me know and I'll meet you at the bar of your choice here. We can discuss whatever you wish.

(See? It IS possible to be polite when internet tough guys threaten you).

Infowars and Alex Jones?

Really?

It just dawned on me....your exchange with bikeboy reminds me a lot of a liberal attending a Trump rally. They start shit and then cry foul when you respond in kind.

Forum List

Back