Antisemitism

Even if Israel is wrong in attacking Gaza ( I don't believe that) why are people attacking Jewish Americans? They are not responsible for actions taken by IDF.

Gaza isn't a country of its own, it's part of Israel.

Would you want to see a small part of America that was given to an enemy that we beat in a war? A small part of the country the UN demanded we give them? A small part from which they could launch attacks on the rest of the country?

Bad idea.

Because they've been Nazis in hiding this entire time and think it's OK to be out in the open about it now. :oops:

This certainly isn't the America I grew up in.

The most ironic part of it is that we've been told for years now that the "Nazis" were conservatives, Republicans, and "right-wingers."

I was almost starting to believe that myself. :rolleyes:

Even if Israel is wrong in attacking Gaza ( I don't believe that) why are people attacking Jewish Americans? They are not responsible for actions taken by IDF.
People wrongly equate being Jewish with being Zionist. Most Jews, at least in the US, are probably against the harsh treatment by Israel of the Palestinian people that they've suffered for decades. Doesn't excuse terrorism by Hamas but I think there is desperation in places like Gaza and they feel abandoned by everyone.

Because they've been Nazis in hiding this entire time and think it's OK to be out in the open about it now. :oops:

This certainly isn't the America I grew up in.

Exactly right.

1702342365056.png

You are judged by the Company you keep and their actions .

Presently Israelis have a voted for a government that wants Ethnic Cleansing and is carrying it out .

Decent and good people are disgusted .
Obviously if you are neither decent or good you stand idly by .

Israel has gravitated away from Suicidal More Land for Peace Marxist Doves Who have relied on an Activist Judiciary for too long .

If Jewish Americans elect politicians who vote to provide U.S. weapons for Israel that kill people in Gaza, then some may hold them responsible.
Jewish Americans are being attacked only because they are Jewish. IDF would kill no one in Gaza if innocent Israeli citizens had not been slaughtered by HAMAS in the worst case of genocide against Jews since WWII.

If Jewish Americans elect politicians who vote to provide U.S. weapons for Israel that kill people in Gaza, then some may hold them responsible.
and do those people check to see who a particular Jewish American voted for before commiting acts of anti-semitism? I would suggest not, and that "being jewish" is enough justification to incite others to violence.

That is a blatant lie and you know that. If HAMAS stopped firing rockets and shooting innocent Israeli citizens, there would be peace. If IDF stopped defending Israel, there would be no Israel!
I understand why you might be desperate to believe that, above, but it is untrue .100% nonsense

The Israeli terorists have a public Ethnic Cleansing programme called the Dagan Plan.
Available to anybody to research .

Whatever the rights and wrongs , Israel ran a False Flag with their official Stand Down order and then delberately failing to capture a single Freedom Fighter returning into Palestine with one or more hostages .
A ridiculous story .
They also moved a huge Music Festival just a few hours before the Freedom Fighters were allowed Free entry and right to the border wall / crossing .
They then claimed a crowd massacre when we now know most deaths were innocents caught in cross fire .
Since then Mossad has churned out countless Fake atrocity stories to whip up hysteria , panic and fear .

If you cannot smell and see all those Red Flags there is nothing more I can say . Or really wish to ..

Time will show who was most right and my track record is of the highest order .
Latterly Covid , the Killer Shots and Ukraine .
Time will tell .

Last edited:
I understand why you might be desperate to believe that, above, but it is untrue .100% nonsense

The Israeli terorists have a public Ethnic Cleansing programme called the Dagan Plan.
Available to anybody to research .

Whatever the rights and wrongs , Israel ran a False Flag with their official Stand Down order and then delberately failing to capture a single Freedom Fighter returning into Palestine with one or more hostages .
A ridiculous story .
They also moved a huge Music Festival just a few hours before the Freedom Fighters were allowed Free entry and right to the border wall / crossing .
They then claimed a crowd massacre when we now know most deaths were innocents caught in cross fire .
Since then Mossad has churned out countless Fake atrocity stories to whip up hysteria , panic and fear .

If you cannot smell and see all those Red Flags there is nothing more I can say . Or really wish to ..

Time will show who was most right and my track record is of the highest order .
Latterly Covid , the Killer Shots and Ukraine .
Time will tell .
I am not desperate! I checked out "Dagan Plan". You sure have been drinking the HAMAS Kool-Aid! Those who died at the music festival were not "Caught in the cross fire" as they were the target.

do you know the case of Lahav Shapira

terrible!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back