Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

[...]So, breaking laws is fine, ignoring the law is fine, not doing his job is fine, threatening other members of the legislature with death is fine... but gods forbid he should actually do his job.
What do you think he is, an emperor? He is a representative, which means his job is doing what his constituents tell him via their votes to do -- not what he wants to do. And the majority of Wisconsin voters do not want the Walker Bill passed.

[...]So, breaking laws is fine, ignoring the law is fine, not doing his job is fine, threatening other members of the legislature with death is fine... but gods forbid he should actually do his job.
What do you think he is, an emperor? He is a representative, which means his job is doing what his constituents tell him via their votes to do -- not what he wants to do. And the majority of Wisconsin voters do not want the Walker Bill passed.
Bullshit, the majority of WI voters elected walker after he campaigned telling them exactly what he would do. The special interest don't like it... too fucking bad. We won you lost, get over it.

Last edited:
That depends on how you ask the question.

Do you want the "Walker" bill passed? No

Do you want to erode collective bargaining rights? No

Does Walker need to make hard decisions that may be unpopular? Yes.

Does the legislature need to cut the budget even if it's unpopular? Yes.

Can the legislature allow pensions and medical costs of state employees to keep escalating as they are doing? No.

You can get any answer you want based on how you phrase the question. The "anger" of the public doesn't support your contention, it's not there.

Bullshit, the majority of WI voters elected walker after he campaigned telling them exactly what he would do. The special interest don't like it... too fucking bad. We won you lost, get over it.
"Rasmussen Poll: Almost Six In Ten Wisconsin Voters Disapprove Of Gov. Walker"

Rasmussen Poll: Almost Six In Ten Wisconsin Voters Disapprove Of Gov. Walker - Blogrunner

Natuf,

It is quite clear that you have been effectively brainwashed by the Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity propaganda machine so I won't try to reason with you any longer. But for the benefit of those who might be swayed by your fanatical persistence but who still retain control of their own reasoning capacity, the fact is Candidate Walker deceived the voters on the issue of collective bargaining, among other things, and the chickens are now coming home to roost.

Bottom line is Walker now stands a very good chance of being recalled -- along with a batch of his closest Republican supporters in the Wisconsin State Senate.

So fire away, Natuf. You dwell in deluded desperation.

Mike K wrote this....For your information, unions are good for the common people and the Democrats represent the common people. So this shouldn't surprise you.
Really?..How so. Look genius, unions are businesses. and as such will do what they must to earn a profit. Their motives are not altruistic. Not by any stretch. Democrats...These are politicians. Ad as such will do anything they must to obtain and retain political power.
It's time you started thinking for yourself and about yourself instead of viewing yourself as a victim and waiting for some one or some organization to do something for you. Do it yourself. Stop being a pawn. You fall right into the liberal trap. That trap locks you into the feeling that you are unable to do anything without the help of government or the representation of others.
Newsflash. Unions operate in their own self interest. They are not in existence for the "little guy".
Democrats want too place as many people under the thumb of government as possible by offering them entitlements. This by the way is the basis of Obamacare. Creating dependency on government is the goal.
Question:.who are "the common people"?

Last edited:

Rasmussen Poll: Almost Six In Ten Wisconsin Voters Disapprove Of Gov. Walker - Blogrunner

Natuf,

It is quite clear that you have been effectively brainwashed by the Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity propaganda machine so I won't try to reason with you any longer. But for the benefit of those who might be swayed by your fanatical persistence but who still retain control of their own reasoning capacity, the fact is Candidate Walker deceived the voters on the issue of collective bargaining, among other things, and the chickens are now coming home to roost.

Bottom line is Walker now stands a very good chance of being recalled -- along with a batch of his closest Republican supporters in the Wisconsin State Senate.

Thats pretty funny snce I rarely listen to either of them.

Walker will survive this in better shape than he was before it started.

Natuf,

Thats pretty funny snce I rarely listen to either of them.

Walker will survive this in better shape than he was before it started.

Isn't it cool how MiKey assumes what you listen to or read?

Natuf,

Walker stands a good chance of being recalled? Ok, prove it. And don't go quoting some dopey poll. Do your own work. Go get some facts. Otherwise no one gives a good God Damn what you think.
The fact of the matter, pal, is generally public worker unions are despised by the taxpayers.
I'm sorry, did I misunderstand the reasons why public worker union deals are being given a thorough examination for termination?

Leave that poor woman alone!!! Her Republican husband already shacked-up w/ a mistress :-( Isn't she harmed enough already?

Natuf,

Walker stands a good chance of being recalled? Ok, prove it. And don't go quoting some dopey poll. Do your own work. Go get some facts. Otherwise no one gives a good God Damn what you think.
The fact of the matter, pal, is generally public worker unions are despised by the taxpayers.
I'm sorry, did I misunderstand the reasons why public worker union deals are being given a thorough examination for termination?

Ain't gonna happen for another 10 months at least. And then the left will be on some other misbegotten tangent.

Mike K wrote this....For your information, unions are good for the common people and the Democrats represent the common people. So this shouldn't surprise you.
Really?..How so. Look genius, unions are businesses. and as such will do what they must to earn a profit. Their motives are not altruistic. Not by any stretch. Democrats...These are politicians. Ad as such will do anything they must to obtain and retain political power.
It's time you started thinking for yourself and about yourself instead of viewing yourself as a victim and waiting for some one or some organization to do something for you, do it yourself. Stop being a pawn. You fall right into the liberal trap. That trap locks you into the feeling that you are unable to do anything without the help of government or the representation of others.
Newsflash. Unions operate in their own self interest. They are not in existence for the "little guy".
Question:.who are "the common people"?
First, please be advised that I've been comfortably retired since 1985, so I'm not dependent on any union, or anything else, for my sustenance.

What I know about unions I've learned via the process of substantive education and astute observation over more than half a century, beginning with the sage advice of parents who survived the Great Depression. And what I know is this, were it not for the Union Movement there would not be an American Middle Class.

I know nothing about you but if you are a member of the middle class you can thank the Union Movement for it.

There are good unions and bad unions but the good vastly outnumber the bad. And while some unions are in need of review and reform I would advise you to abandon your obvious inclination to toss out the baby with the bathwater. Because your position where unions are concerned is severely off balance.

Please stop lying.

Please stop lying.

From your own SOURCE...dumbass...

There is no dispute that Walker campaigned on getting concessions on health and pension benefits from state employees. And, to be sure, that is an important part of the measure.

Please stop lying.

There is no dispute that Walker campaigned on getting concessions on health and pension benefits from state employees. And, to be sure, that is an important part of the measure.

I don't see anything about taking away collective bargaining in your quote, Tommy Toughpants.

I don't see anything about taking away collective bargaining in your quote, Tommy Toughpants.

Stupid shit...you then cannot read nor comprehend.

Forum List

Back