Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?

I bet ole Jeremy is a Santorum supporter...

santorum-saunders425.jpg

Rick Santorum's Anal Sex Problem | Mother Jones

"Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?"

A couple of them are good looking men with good hair and smiles. It worked for Obama.

You're the one that seriously has a problem with women Lakhota. Strong intelligent women don't let politicians make them an issue. They stand up, speak their minds and vote for who they think is best for the job.

Republicans have no problem with women and they certainly don't expect them to behave as you think they do. Another one of those Liberals that are trying to figure out what makes a conservative tick.

Guess what, you won't ever figure it out on your own, your mind just doesn't work that way.

Any woman that has an ounce of respect for herself won't vote for the womanizing Dems i.e., Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and yes even JFK come to mind. Liberal men tend to think of women as objects, conservative men tend to think of women as the glue that holds them together.

Last edited:
Wealthy women have never had difficulty getting abortions on demand. Not when abortions were illegal, and not now, either.

So really reproductive rights are STILL a CLASS ISSUE.

I think women will tend to vote with their perceived class interests.

If the left had their way they'd do away with every Republican they came across. I've never seen such a hate filled whiny bunch of babies. Get a grip Lakota.. do you have a grip?

If the left had their way they'd do away with every Republican they came across. I've never seen such a hate filled whiny bunch of babies. Get a grip Lakota.. do you have a grip?

He and his fellow travelers post this brand of yaksqueeze out of fear.

True story.
icon14.gif

and then she whines like a stuck pig when she gets negged,, it's too damn funny to watch.

He and his fellow travelers post this brand of yaksqueeze out of fear.

True story.
icon14.gif

and then she whines like a stuck pig when she gets negged,, it's too damn funny to watch.
The announcements LaDorka makes are pathetic.:badgrin:

You're the one that seriously has a problem with women Lakhota. Strong intelligent women don't let politicians make them an issue. They stand up, speak their minds and vote for who they think is best for the job.

Republicans have no problem with women and they certainly don't expect them to behave as you think they do. Another one of those Liberals that are trying to figure out what makes a conservative tick.

Guess what, you won't ever figure it out on your own, your mind just doesn't work that way.

Any woman that has an ounce of respect for herself won't vote for the womanizing Dems i.e., Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and yes even JFK come to mind. Liberal men tend to think of women as objects, conservative men tend to think of women as the glue that holds them together.
That's Right, if the GOP didn't have women, who would they blame the welfare state and the budget deficit on?????

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

Why would most women registered as republicans stay in the party?

The republican party is essentially dead. Due to the covert action/takeover of violent libertarians and Christian Fundamentalists. Most all republicans have been purged from elective office. This is why my father in law a fiscal conservative republican for at least 60 years moved to the democratic party in Pennsylvania 3 years ago.

My in laws cannot stomach Bush family of politicians and politics which has tight grip on the party. They are not republicans,they are not fiscal conservative and certainly NOT socially responsible.

Fiscal conservative and Socially Responsible republicans have no home unless they do as my inlaws have done. Incidentally my Father in law happens to be a quite a brilliant fiscal conservative.

Last edited:
Who opposes low cost childcare for working women?
Who wants to kill Planned Parenthood?
How many GOP candidates object to abortion for rape or incest?

Why do male posters ASSUME women are Pro Abortion in the first place? Hmmm...

In the 1930's men fainted and women had orgasms when Adolph Hitler spoke. Being an accomplished public speaker and/or an attractive political candidate does not a decent human being, nor a responsible leader make.
You could vote for the GOP candidate in the hopes that the Constitution and the Union be preserved by your action. In Pat Caddell's and Doug Scoen's words, Obama's record is so hideous that the only way he could win re election is by a scorched earth campaign that will leave the nation so divided as to make it ungovernable. But that's probably why he insisted on having the al Alwaki provision inserted into the Defense Authorization act and DOD is furiously adding drone capability here in the US.
Expect the post 2012 election reality to be such that should you post a discouraging word against Obama anywhere on the internet, don't be surprised at being greeted by a hell fire missile when you walk out your front door the next morning.

Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

Do you ever think for yourself? you post some article from some nut job website then go on as if it the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth..you need to get off these websites they make you look dingy.

Forum List

Back