Why would women vote for any of the GOP candidates?

I suspect Lakhota wears the apron in his family..

Nope, but females are equal to males! If males were under assault, I would expect females to also come to our defense.

Funny how you can call American conservatives the Taliban, but you never condemn the Muslim Taliban for treating women like property.

And by "funny", I mean "utterly pathetic and predictable".

Nope, but females are equal to males! If males were under assault, I would expect females to also come to our defense.

Funny how you can call American conservatives the Taliban, but you never condemn the Muslim Taliban for treating women like property.

And Note that Statist groups as the NAGS (*National Association of Gals*)...have yet to condemn the Taliban

Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

Advice.jpg

Wealthy women have never had difficulty getting abortions on demand. Not when abortions were illegal, and not now, either.

So really reproductive rights are STILL a CLASS ISSUE.

I think women will tend to vote with their perceived class interests.
You don't think at all. And you're not qualified to determine what other people's interests are.

And Note that Statist groups as the NAGS (*National Association of Gals*)...have yet to condemn the Taliban

The left never met a murderous totalitarian regime they didn't love.

The left never met a murderous totalitarian regime they didn't love.
Same fruit...different trees, different continent.

Oh gee. Thanks for letting me know. As a Republican woman, I would never have figured that out. Thank you for enlightening me.

Sheesh.

I think the nation is strong enough to hold back a few social conservatives from making abortion illegal.

But it's still very much in question whether the nation is strong enough to say 'no' to liberals who would entice people into trading their liberty for unsustainable, initiative-sapping entitlements.

Oh gee. Thanks for letting me know. As a Republican woman, I would never have figured that out. Thank you for enlightening me.

Sheesh.

I think the nation is strong enough to hold back a few social conservatives from making abortion illegal.

But it's still very much in question whether the nation is strong enough to say 'no' to liberals who would entice people into trading their liberty for unsustainable, initiative-sapping entitlements.

Case and point. When does the individual give up thier rights as recognized by the Founders and codified in the Constitution to those that are willing to foist thiers over others and make it stick...the other right getting neutered...and have thier Liberty mean something as well?

Why Government and thier legislation should be limited...Don't step ON my toes, and *I* won't step on yours...

;)

Sheesh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody helped him out. No one at all. Except for the government. Unless his "food stamps and welfare" fell from the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
By Amanda Marcotte, Alternet

Here are some predictions for where the anti-choice movement will try to go in 2012.

Has there been a more sustained assault on women's rights in recent memory as what we saw in 2011? Republicans swept the House and many state governments in the 2010 election, and made attacking reproductive rights a major priority, right next to destroying union power and making it harder for students, poor people and people of color to vote. Republicans waged war on women’s ability to pay for an abortion, get an abortion without being needlessly hassled, get an abortion at a location within a day’s drive, or access affordable contraception. It seemed like not a week passed without another outrageous attack on women’s rights. It’s tempting to think that 2012 has to be better, on the grounds that it can’t be much worse.

But I wouldn’t breathe easy just yet. At the end of 2009, we also thought we’d seen the worst, between the Stupak Amendment to the Affordable Health Care Act that eventually will end private insurance coverage of abortion and the murder of Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider who had survived decades of harassment at the hands of anti-choice extremists. Little did we know that 2011 was around the corner. With that in mind, here are some predictions for where the anti-choice movement will try to go in 2012:

Much More: 5 Dirty Tricks Right-Wing Zealots Will Likely Try Next in Their Battle to Control Women | Gender | AlterNet
Better choices than the dimwits who support the murder of unborn children. And stop with the lame "womens right to choose" bull. A woman who elects to have an abortion because she doesn't want the child is nothing more than a murderer. Typical idiot dimwit post.

Republicans hate women, unions, immigrants, gays, blacks, muslims, the middle class, and anyone who is not part of the oil companies, the coal companies, or Wall Street.

Democrats hate all of the above, but they also hate whites, jews and anyone who doesn't let them confiscate their money and property without question.......

Republicans hate women, unions, immigrants, gays, blacks, muslims, the middle class, and anyone who is not part of the oil companies, the coal companies, or Wall Street.

Democrats hate all of the above, but they also hate whites, jews and anyone who doesn't let them confiscate their money and property without question.......
As a matter of course they do...but it isn't so much hate as it is is controlling them for political expediency...and Note? How they vote?

*Mindless Sheep* that will tell you that being an individual is *ba a a ad*

Sheesh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U"]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody helped him out. No one at all. Except for the government. Unless his "food stamps and welfare" fell from the sky.

To useless derps as YOU? Not being responsible and others paying for your individual idiocy is manna from heaven.

Problem? Those of US that produce that manna? Are tired of it.

Last edited:
Since American Taliban wingnuts don't currently have the power to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just keep trying to undermine it through the back door.

Are you freakin' serious? With all the sneaky, underhanded, back door, unconstitutional shit your boy messiah is pulling, you want to whine about this? Really? Actually, abortion is probably a good thing since women most likely to terminate the lives of their children are more probably liberals than conservatives. That means fewer little liberals running around suing the schools and voting for shitwads like Nobama, Reid, and Pelousi.

Wow, a mindless DittoTard parroting his MessiahRushie. How original! :asshole:

October 9, 2009
RUSH: I'm on the same side of something with the Taliban. And that we all are on the same side as the Taliban.

40366_1586803911745_1285226050_1610688_5094384_n.jpg

Forum List

Back