Why Would He Say Such Things?

Sure, they can live in Israel or Israeli occupied Palestine.

Good choice.

Not so according to Toameh.
They can enjoy the freedom and benefits of life in Israel or "live under a corrupt authority [PA] or a radical Islamist [Hamas] entity."
Easy choice. :D

The PA was created by Oslo to be corrupt.

ROFLMAO right----- muslims have been suffering under CORRUPT ISLAMIC RULERS----imposed upon them by 'western kaffirin' for the past 1400 years Very good Tinnie----I did not learn about that one until my late adolescence------when Pakistanis told me about the ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA MEDIATED CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN-------that was circa 1970 For those who do not know-----while many many countries have at some time in their history------been under some level of control of FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS------islamic countries NEVER RECOVER

Not so according to Toameh.
They can enjoy the freedom and benefits of life in Israel or "live under a corrupt authority [PA] or a radical Islamist [Hamas] entity."
Easy choice. :D

ROFLMAO right----- muslims have been suffering under CORRUPT ISLAMIC RULERS----imposed upon them by 'western kaffirin' for the past 1400 years Very good Tinnie----I did not learn about that one until my late adolescence------when Pakistanis told me about the ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA MEDIATED CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN-------that was circa 1970 For those who do not know-----while many many countries have at some time in their history------been under some level of control of FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS------islamic countries NEVER RECOVER

Yeah, right. Arafat was dragged back from exile and the PA was set up to be a good government working for the Palestinians.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, right. Arafat was dragged back from exile and the PA was set up to be a good government working for the Palestinians.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tinnie remembers is well-----ARAFART WAS DRAGGED FROM TUNISIA by the zionist controlled CIA and IMPOSED upon the horrified protesting Gazans to the CHEERS OF SADISTIC ISRAELIS. You have an EXCELLENT memory Tinnie habibi

Tinnie remembers is well-----ARAFART WAS DRAGGED FROM TUNISIA by the zionist controlled CIA and IMPOSED upon the horrified protesting Gazans to the CHEERS OF SADISTIC ISRAELIS. You have an EXCELLENT memory Tinnie habibi

I do, thank you.

I do, thank you.

yes you do------you fart out the islamo nazi party line with the same facility that pakistani medical school graduates fart out the details of the PROTOCOLS OF ZION

have you applied to the one in Karachi? You get credit toward admission if you MEMORIZE THE PROTOCOLS and are willing to put a bomb on your ass for the glory of allah

I do, thank you.

yes you do------you fart out the islamo nazi party line with the same facility that pakistani medical school graduates fart out the details of the PROTOCOLS OF ZION

have you applied to the one in Karachi? You get credit toward admission if you MEMORIZE THE PROTOCOLS and are willing to put a bomb on your ass for the glory of allah

I have never seen The Protocols of Zion.

I do, thank you.

it is a book-------if you wish to read it------you can pick up a copy at your local mosque ----on the shelf of "holy islamic texts" next to MEIN KAMPF

it is a book-------if you wish to read it------you can pick up a copy at your local mosque ----on the shelf of "holy islamic texts" next to MEIN KAMPF

I know. I just never had any desire to look at it.

I know. I just never had any desire to look at it.

oh that is not so unusual------It seems to me -----that most pakistani medical graduates never read either the koran or the other holy islamic books-----to wit the Protocols or Mein Kampf-------they just learn the "right answers" to pass the tests and they learn -----parrot style -----well enough to REGURGITATE the material incessantly

it is a book-------if you wish to read it------you can pick up a copy at your local mosque ----on the shelf of "holy islamic texts" next to mein kampf

i know. I just never had any desire to look at it.

oh that is not so unusual------it seems to me -----that most pakistani medical graduates never read either the koran or the other holy islamic books-----to wit the protocols or mein kampf-------they just learn the "right answers" to pass the tests and they learn -----parrot style -----well enough to regurgitate the material incessantly

"g-d damn paki kafirs!!!"

images

Jerusalem has, I believe, had a majority Jewish population for many decades - and would be more heavily Jewish had the Jordanians not evicted the Jewish residents from the area of the city which they overran in '48.

So, should the *residents of Jerusalem* have a referendum - it would be decided to remain united and part of Israel.

At my library, Mein Kampf is next to the Torah. :dunno:

It is true that jews never supported the racist filth of Adolf abu ali----and his genocidal agenda----as do Jos and Ima and all those of their ilk. Jews voiced disapproval of islamo nazi Adolf Abu ali hitler -----as early as 1933 while jos and ima and the ummah still lick his ass

Adolf died a long time ago, I suggest you delete your Libel

Adolf Hitler was the Jews' Messiah. He led them to the promised land, didn't he?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Adolf Hitler was the Jews' Messiah. He led them to the promised land, didn't he?

no----actually he did not-----the survivors of the filth of your hero ADOLF ABU ALI-
constitute only a very small minority of the jews in palestine who fought to establish modern
Israel Your repetition of the statement above indicates that you are very vulgar and very stupid ----when I read your posts I am reminded of the orgin of the islamo nazi ideology------in the arenas of rome where perverse sluts moaned in orgiastic delight while live humans were fed to lions

Forum List

Back