End The Land Occupation

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by MJB12741, Oct 21, 2012.

1. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,068
    Unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands, there will never be a lasting peace for Israel or the Palestinians.

2. kvetch

kvetch Devout UK Hindu-Jew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    agreed but it is truly impossible for both to actually do so in practice given the rigidities of the status quo

the most any Israeli govt could offer would not be enough for even the most moderate palestinians to accept

and with 600,000 settlers and growing in power to stop peace and israel getting more and more greedy.

justice for the pals equals no majority jewish state

and it aint possible any more to give the pals their own state; only a few walled unconnected cities hemmed in like gaza..that's the reality of zio theft and pal violence and stupidity

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    the palestinians were offered 98% of what they asked for.

arafat turned it down saying if he made peace he'd be "drinking tea with rabin"....

as for 'indigenous people'... maybe to jordan. so perhaps jordan should take them in. :thup:

4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,079
    you make "your point" very well Kvetch------the fact of a jewish state is a GROSS INJUSTICE OF ISLAM ------but the fact of dozens of muslim states------covering lands in which jews have lived for thousands of years-------is----perfectly fine.-----for laughs ---I will read some of your posts to my husband who was born in a shariah cesspit----of a community that has a history in that land for at least 1500 years before the birth of muhummad --------on old and beautiful land-----with a real history-----today the gutters run read with blood (all the non muslims are gone----so they are killing each other)

5. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,068
    There lies the problem. After the 67 war, Israel offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan for nothing in return. But Jordan refused prefering to sacrifice that piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with. Jordan knows the Palestinians well. No way will Jordan take them back.

6. kvetch

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I don't believe either Barak at Camp David or Olmert later really truly offered 98%.

Arafat DID accept a later proposal at sharm el sheik just after camp david but that got nowhere

But all knew that none of these would get through the Knesset and both were lame duck prime ministers about to be kicked out anyway so they could safely offer anything knowing it wasn't going to happen but they could fool people like you into saying they had tried..

And Arafat was probably for once, speaking the truth! the fishes will know by now.

I don't believe Israel offered Jordan the west bank back after 1967...what's your source for that????

The only genuine peace plan was between Moshe Sharrett and Nasser in I think 1954 or so but Ben Gurion vetoed it.

Now it just can't happen....sad but true....even if the b**** saints ruled the land

7. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,422
    What occupation?
    Israel won both wars.
    The one in 1948 and the one in 1967.
    It's their land and Arab's need to acknowledge that they lost those wars, the land is no longer theirs because they lost, and stop trying to make into an issue of they stole our land.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. kvetch

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    so theft and war is all right is it

ok if i steal your house land if i win a war??

i guess that's how america was won so civilised people can't expect anything like a rule of law or right to property from a stars and stripes displayer

rotten sour peach

9. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Jordan is out, didn't they butcher like 50,000 Pals on a Black Friday or something?

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,079
    yes-----but don't aggravate tinnie and 'because' it was long ago------and they want to forget