Why Would He Say Such Things?

Can't bear to see the descendants of the people herded off to gas chambers and death camps stand on their two hind legs and speak their piece?
How can "the people herded off to gas chambers and death camps" have descendants?
I imagine at least one or more of them had children who survived. Wouldn't that be possible? BTW, don't you and your people deny the holocaust?

In fact Deach did say------that in 1948 -----whether or not the jews of the middle east should have had a place of refuge from islamic oppression in a separate land or not-------SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT TO POPULAR VOTE in a vote in which muslims clearly out numbered jews ------the disgusting lump of shit pimp criminal who called me by various terms such as "old sow" ------is lying ----in his usual manner
Seal and Patrick (his shadow) just ramble on and on. However, they would never consider themselves chickenshite on any message board by not condemning those who have constantly bashed the Jews and have brought up articles and videos straight from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. In fact, with their silence, they apparently go along with them. I think they resent the fact that you tell it like it is. When you have the opportunity to speak to people from countries that oppress those of different religions, you actually know what is going on.

Hoss;
You use to impress me as a person who had his ideology under the control of his intelligence, unfortunatly that is not the case any longer. You support anyone who supports your cause no matter how illogical they are. The last few posts are a glaring example of what I just said, irosie that bitch, constantly lies from one post to the next so much so that she herself can not keep them straight. First she sayes that I said something about the Irish Catholics , than she denies that by saying that I said something about the Jews in 1947 and now she is saying that Seal was the one that said the thing about the Jews in 1947. Then you have the balls to stand up for her credibility LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seal and I have both jumped on people of both ideologies and you really should not oper up that can of worms Hoss since I have never seen you stand up to one of your own, and furthermore when someone calls you on that you get all upset and pissy, something about your own canoe if I am not mistaken.

Quotation by Hoss;
Can't bear to see the descendants of the people herded off to gas chambers and death camps stand on their two hind legs and speak their piece?

I like to see people stand up for themselves, the Jews however have turned into thugs, much like the Nazis of WWII, and placed their jackboots on the necks of others who are trying to stand up for their own rights !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Seal and Patrick (his shadow) just ramble on and on. However, they would never consider themselves chickenshite on any message board by not condemning those who have constantly bashed the Jews and have brought up articles and videos straight from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. In fact, with their silence, they apparently go along with them. I think they resent the fact that you tell it like it is. When you have the opportunity to speak to people from countries that oppress those of different religions, you actually know what is going on.

Hoss;
You use to impress me as a person who had his ideology under the control of his intelligence, unfortunatly that is not the case any longer. You support anyone who supports your cause no matter how illogical they are. The last few posts are a glaring example of what I just said, irosie that bitch, constantly lies from one post to the next so much so that she herself can not keep them straight. First she sayes that I said something about the Irish Catholics , than she denies that by saying that I said something about the Jews in 1947 and now she is saying that Seal was the one that said the thing about the Jews in 1947. Then you have the balls to stand up for her credibility LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seal and I have both jumped on people of both ideologies and you really should not oper up that can of worms Hoss since I have never seen you stand up to one of your own, and furthermore when someone calls you on that you get all upset and pissy, something about your own canoe if I am not mistaken.

Quotation by Hoss;

I like to see people stand up for themselves, the Jews however have turned into thugs, much like the Nazis of WWII, and placed their jackboots on the necks of others who are trying to stand up for their own rights !!!
You have your opinions and I have mine. I applaud people when they are right and in most cases don't applaud when I think they are off base.

In fact Deach did say------that in 1948 -----whether or not the jews of the middle east should have had a place of refuge from islamic oppression in a separate land or not-------SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT TO POPULAR VOTE in a vote in which muslims clearly out numbered jews ------the disgusting lump of shit pimp criminal who called me by various terms such as "old sow" ------is lying ----in his usual manner

you and rose are both liars. i have condemned hate sites many times on both sides. it is a very real fact, though, that most of the people on my side of the issue generaally avoid anything thaat even hints at even being a propogabda site. prwetty good proof of that is that you have been reduced to condemning pro-palestinian posters for using mainstream jewish and israeli news sources such as ha'aretz.

you and rose are both liars. i have condemned hate sites many times on both sides. it is a very real fact, though, that most of the people on my side of the issue generaally avoid anything thaat even hints at even being a propogabda site. prwetty good proof of that is that you have been reduced to condemning pro-palestinian posters for using mainstream jewish and israeli news sources such as ha'aretz.

I have a rule about sources. If I see name calling, I close the page. It does not matter which side it is on.

Originally Posted by irosie 91
this is the same Patrick WHO DID SAY----that if the muslims of the middle east VOTED in 1947 -----that the jews of the middle east must continue to live under islamic oppression-----the jews should have been delighted to do so

Fair and balanced:

Yes this is the same Patrick who used to talk and recommend civility on the old Med Board. I think that if you live up to your name you will admit that I have been civil in almost all of my dealings with members of both boards. I have to admit though that it is getting harder to be so. I have been civil when all sorts of calumnies were directed towards me, I have put up with ethnic slurs, questions about my sexual orientation, my intelligence, my state of mind, also I have been told that my heroes are Hitler and Gobbles, that I worship Islamic Terrorists, and my favorite that I am either a Holocaust denier or a Nazi !!! I have generally replied civilly and attempted to maintain a rational discussion. However when that old cow irosie fabricated out of thin air the two quotes you see above I felt as if I had been unfairly painted into a corner, and my only way out was to come out swinging. It is a sad thing to say but she is a bitch whose every post reeks with hate and vituperative anger. I am not sorry for what I said, I still respect myself as a civil person but when you are tossed in with the PIGS sometimes you have to throw crap back in their faces to get out

irosie please quit lying about what I say !!!

i wouldn't be pissed about what rose says so much as i would be pissed about all those proud "chosen" jews who say nothing and let her ramble on, laughing at how she sticks it to the unwashed "goyim."

rose isn't a true representative of judaism. all those who are too chickenshite to stand up to her and let her spew her invective without consequence are the true representatives of judaism....and yet, when any goy responds in kind, they will bellow "anti-semitism" or the new replacment word, "jew hater" (as if that ploy will work).

it is kind of like "the white rose". sophie and hans scholl, cristoph probst, alexander schmorell, kurt huber, and willi graf, were beheaded by the NAZIs in the early 1940s for standing up to the tyranny that had become germany. even the NAZIs remarked on the courage of these six martyrs for the cause of justice and freedom and equality as they faced their executioner, and yet the german jews lingered in he background, silent and afraid, not unlike the jews on this board when irosie, roudy, say it, and those like them run amok. i am reminded of the words in one of the pamphlets that sealed their tragic fate...

"Why do German people behave so apathetically in the face of all these abominable crimes, crimes so unworthy of the human race? ... The German people slumber on in their dull, stupid sleep and encourage these fascist criminals....[The German] must evidence not only sympathy; no, much more: a sense of complicity in guilt....For through his apathetic behaviour he gives these evil men the opportunity to act as they do.... he himself is to blame for the fact that it came about at all! Each man wants to be exonerated ....But he cannot be exonerated; he is guilty, guilty, guilty!... now that we have recognized [the Nazis] for what they are, it must be the sole and first duty, the holiest duty of every German to destroy these beasts. (From Leaflet 2)"

White Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

substitute a few words, and you will see the descendants of these same european jews, cowering and lurking in the backgrounds of these boards, too afraid to speak up against a tyrant of their own making.

(Haha, not unwashed goyim, but unwashed Muslims. Just kidding.) As for Jews being herded into the gas chambers without fighting back, there were a few reasons for this. The Germans went to great lengths to deceive the Jews into believing they were actual showers. (I know this because my sisters and brothers-in-law recently went to Poland to visit these chambers.) Furthermore, at the first sign of resistance, the Nazis would threaten not the individual himself, but his mother or sisters. People also forget the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising that lasted for 3 weeks, whereas some small European countries collapsed within hours.

Fair and balanced:

Yes this is the same Patrick who used to talk and recommend civility on the old Med Board. I think that if you live up to your name you will admit that I have been civil in almost all of my dealings with members of both boards. I have to admit though that it is getting harder to be so. I have been civil when all sorts of calumnies were directed towards me, I have put up with ethnic slurs, questions about my sexual orientation, my intelligence, my state of mind, also I have been told that my heroes are Hitler and Gobbles, that I worship Islamic Terrorists, and my favorite that I am either a Holocaust denier or a Nazi !!! I have generally replied civilly and attempted to maintain a rational discussion. However when that old cow irosie fabricated out of thin air the two quotes you see above I felt as if I had been unfairly painted into a corner, and my only way out was to come out swinging. It is a sad thing to say but she is a bitch whose every post reeks with hate and vituperative anger. I am not sorry for what I said, I still respect myself as a civil person but when you are tossed in with the PIGS sometimes you have to throw crap back in their faces to get out

i wouldn't be pissed about what rose says so much as i would be pissed about all those proud "chosen" jews who say nothing and let her ramble on, laughing at how she sticks it to the unwashed "goyim."

rose isn't a true representative of judaism. all those who are too chickenshite to stand up to her and let her spew her invective without consequence are the true representatives of judaism....and yet, when any goy responds in kind, they will bellow "anti-semitism" or the new replacment word, "jew hater" (as if that ploy will work).

it is kind of like "the white rose". sophie and hans scholl, cristoph probst, alexander schmorell, kurt huber, and willi graf, were beheaded by the NAZIs in the early 1940s for standing up to the tyranny that had become germany. even the NAZIs remarked on the courage of these six martyrs for the cause of justice and freedom and equality as they faced their executioner, and yet the german jews lingered in he background, silent and afraid, not unlike the jews on this board when irosie, roudy, say it, and those like them run amok. i am reminded of the words in one of the pamphlets that sealed their tragic fate...

"Why do German people behave so apathetically in the face of all these abominable crimes, crimes so unworthy of the human race? ... The German people slumber on in their dull, stupid sleep and encourage these fascist criminals....[The German] must evidence not only sympathy; no, much more: a sense of complicity in guilt....For through his apathetic behaviour he gives these evil men the opportunity to act as they do.... he himself is to blame for the fact that it came about at all! Each man wants to be exonerated ....But he cannot be exonerated; he is guilty, guilty, guilty!... now that we have recognized [the Nazis] for what they are, it must be the sole and first duty, the holiest duty of every German to destroy these beasts. (From Leaflet 2)"

substitute a few words, and you will see the descendants of these same european jews, cowering and lurking in the backgrounds of these boards, too afraid to speak up against a tyrant of their own making.

(Haha, not unwashed goyim, but unwashed Muslims. Just kidding.) As for Jews being herded into the gas chambers without fighting back, there were a few reasons for this. The Germans went to great lengths to deceive the Jews into believing they were actual showers. (I know this because my sisters and brothers-in-law recently went to Poland to visit these chambers.) Furthermore, at the first sign of resistance, the Nazis would threaten not the individual himself, but his mother or sisters. People also forget the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising that lasted for 3 weeks, whereas some small European countries collapsed within hours.

the only problem i have with the argument that "the jews didn't know that they were being sent exterminaation camps" is when jews level accusations at others non-Nazis and non-germans for not doing enough to prevent the Nazis from herding jews into extermination camps.

as the jews will have their "hitler's pope", a man revered by catholics, non-catholics, and many jews of that horrible time, because of a concordant signed in 1933, then so shall the goyim who revered him apply the same rules of knowledge and have jews knowingly taking their children's hands and entering extermination camps without putting up a resistance in 1940.

and what i am saying is, that by your (pl) silence, you (pl) are letting people like iRosie, roudy, and sayit, to name a few, represent you and judaism.

Last edited:
"name calling" tinnie? could you be more specific? how do you define "name calling" Words are defined according to USAGE and understanding-------in your world -----calling a person a "ZIONIST" is 'name' calling. In my childhood------I have a friend whose mother had cautioned her not to refer to to her jewish neighbors and friends as "JEWS" ------because the word "JEW" is "vulgar" ------I could not convince her otherwise.
I was once in a mosque----on a GOOD FRIDAY----thus the sermon focused on----that holiday------In the sermon the word "christian" was CLEARLY a "dirty word" ----and equated with "PERVERSE LIAR" and "ENEMY OF ISLAAAM"

"name calling" tinnie? could you be more specific? how do you define "name calling" Words are defined according to USAGE and understanding-------in your world -----calling a person a "ZIONIST" is 'name' calling. In my childhood------I have a friend whose mother had cautioned her not to refer to to her jewish neighbors and friends as "JEWS" ------because the word "JEW" is "vulgar" ------I could not convince her otherwise.
I was once in a mosque----on a GOOD FRIDAY----thus the sermon focused on----that holiday------In the sermon the word "christian" was CLEARLY a "dirty word" ----and equated with "PERVERSE LIAR" and "ENEMY OF ISLAAAM"

I use the term "Zionists" because that is what they call themselves. Why would I use a different term?

Fair and balanced:

In addition to the 6 million Jews who died, there were 6 million other ppl. These included about 3 million Soviet POW's, Roma, homosexuals, handicapped ppl, and political dissidents. The same question could be asked about them--why they didn't fight back. As for why I don't speak out against Rosie, Roudy, etc., they express my views, but in more colorful language.

Last edited:

Just whom do you think you are kidding, Seal? Every time the same old stuff is pulled up from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, you are as silent as a clam. Do you really think the Israeli papers are covering that tiny sect of nutty Rabbis who run to visit their nutty friends in Iran? There have been so many other things pulled up over and over which come from the hate sites that is quite obvious where you friends are getting the articles from. Meanwhile, I can see why you prefer Haaretz since your views coincide with many of the Leftists writing for that paper, but there are other newspaper in Israel where your friends only on very, very rare occasions, happen to pull up.

what is he talking about ? did I mention "HATE SITES" ??
delusional deach/seal

iro,
in your childhood, had electricity been invented yet?

Just whom do you think you are kidding, Seal? Every time the same old stuff is pulled up from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, you are as silent as a clam. Do you really think the Israeli papers are covering that tiny sect of nutty Rabbis who run to visit their nutty friends in Iran? There have been so many other things pulled up over and over which come from the hate sites that is quite obvious where you friends are getting the articles from. Meanwhile, I can see why you prefer Haaretz since your views coincide with many of the Leftists writing for that paper, but there are other newspaper in Israel where your friends only on very, very rare occasions, happen to pull up.

you're just a low life, cowardly fucking liar and kiss ass, hoss-shite. i have spoken out many, many times against hate sites. i rarely comment on videos because i rarely click them, but i have even come down on even my dearest friend, tannie, in the past for using bad sites...and not even hate sites...she used a propaganda site. and guess what, she stopped, as have a number of people to whom i have pointed out their poor choice of a site.

and on occasion, my choice of sites has been questioned, so i try to maintain a diligence in my choices as well. we momitor each other and that is why you will find so few of us using such sites.

the people on your side though give each other carte blanche on hate material, and that provides the worst reflection on jews and judaism that i can imagine. even those jews and zionists i might even respect, that respect goes right out the window with their silence or their "thanks" to the haters such as you.

however, i receive no reciprocation at all, so i become less and less inclined to point these things out.

as for people from other countries, i know tons of people from other countries. my workplace was about 80% immigrants and minorities and they knew if they needed an impartial and brutally honest advocate, they could depend on me.

lolol...i cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are...you and your gang use sites like atlas shrugged, gates of vienna, tell the children the truth, jihad watch...and those are the tame ones...and you WHINE because i occasionally use such jewish israeli sites like ha'aretz, post, and ynet. here's the deal, chump change...i am not aftaid of the truth and i kick your asses with it. hell, i sometime even use your own propaganda sites, like the jewish virtual library.

like my good friend, joannie, (congrats on the gi'nts if you happen to see this someday joan) would always say "YOU GOT NOTHIN'. PFFFFFTTT."

In addition to the 6 million Jews who died, there were 6 million other ppl. These included about 3 million Soviet POW's, Roma, homosexuals, handicapped ppl, and political dissidents. The same question could be asked about them--why they didn't fight back. As for why I don't speak out against Rosie, Roudy, etc., they express my views, but in more colorful language.

many of them did fight back, very many, and many of them died. and many gentiles died fighting back protecting jews. three million russian POWs didn't fight back. you gotta be kidding me. they were POWs. they fought the germans.

i speak out against bigotry, no matter who or how colourful, provided it is unprovoked. i will not speal out against a talmudic mininterpretation after 90 or so posts of people trashing the talmud. i am very much less inclined to do so after reading posts like yours.

so, you think i, and anyone who opposes israeli war crimes and ethnic cleansing, are "islamo Nazi cocksucker"s but are too chickenshite to say it? OK. nice to know.

many of them did fight back, very many, and many of them died. and many gentiles died fighting back protecting jews.

got a link describing armies which were devoted to "PROTECTING THE JEWS"?????

many of them did fight back, very many, and many of them died. and many gentiles died fighting back protecting jews.

US army mostly these days (Iraq being a prime example, as well as constantly threatening Iran with sanctions and possible attack and/or invasion). But other nations helped liberate the Jews from the death camps.

US army mostly these days (Iraq being a prime example, as well as constantly threatening Iran with sanctions and possible attack and/or invasion). But other nations helped liberate the Jews from the death camps.

America only got into the war after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Then Germany declared war on America about a day or two later. So once America was in the war already, of course they were going to liberate the camps. Roosevelt, however, refused to bomb the railroad lines leading to Auschwitz.

Ima----you are a victim of islamo nazi propaganda-------For those who do not know there are many such victims in the USA who are convinced that the USA entered world war II to "save the jews" It is an outcome of the pro-hitler propaganda promulgated in the USA during the 1930s ------Anti hitlerism was painted up to be a ZIONIST PLOT by jewish war mongerers. It is amazing how many inebriates still cling to this notion ----highly influential was the disgusting pig FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN ----an entity with very bloody hands

Forum List

Back