Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

I have a friend who I often team up with at a local trivia game. he is everything IM2 is not. He is friendly .He is intelligent. He is successful. He isn't all about blame.

We are their to have fun, not establish victimhood, but we do talk about race in unthreatening ways . it's all lighthearted, though, rather than IM2's racist jackhammer approach.

Who knows - if IM2 ever turned into a human being instead of a snarling feral creature living on pure racial hatred, he would find he could hang with whites and have a good time, too.

As is, the loathsome racist will just have the hatref he is putting out there reflecting back on him.

I am 2 would never speak to you in person like he does here.
He'd get throat punched if he did.
I'd say what I do to your face. I've stood in city halls and in the faces of governors saying these things. As for what you say you will do to me, I can only say I don't really think you'd get to do that.

And it's funny. Dogbitch talks about a black person he plays trivia with. Most black people don't waste time trying to discuss race white racists. I have a graduate degree. I helped build 3 organizations. I am retired after having great success. Success does not equate to being silent about white racism. We aren't talking about blame here. I am stating specifics as to the cause of the problems blacks face.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

You racists here can't handle the truth. This has always been the problem.

You stood in a safe place and whined about racism.....

What made it "safe"? You're shatting yourself are you not?

I'd say what I do to your face. I've stood in city halls and in the faces of governors saying these things. As for what you say you will do to me, I can only say I don't really think you'd get to do that.

And it's funny. Dogbitch talks about a black person he plays trivia with. Most black people don't waste time trying to discuss race white racists. I have a graduate degree. I helped build 3 organizations. I am retired after having great success. Success does not equate to being silent about white racism. We aren't talking about blame here. I am stating specifics as to the cause of the problems blacks face.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

I can assure you that you wouldn't say your racist crap to me
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.
there are all kinds of bullshit articles like that
all kinds--the Mike Brown/Smollet/Covington ones are prime examples
we are not stupid to believe crap

People choose what to believe, ever tried giving up believing for thinking?
you believe the MSM??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
the MSM is bullshit

I can assure you that you wouldn't say your racist crap to me
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.
there are all kinds of bullshit articles like that
all kinds--the Mike Brown/Smollet/Covington ones are prime examples
we are not stupid to believe crap

People choose what to believe, ever tried giving up believing for thinking?
..you have been brainwashed by the MSM and blacks
..please think for yourself

I gave up corporate state media and standard racist american indoctrination decades ago son.

I'm white hon, jeebus you people cannot help yourselves can ya.
here's a quote from YOUR link:
But black people were arrested for marijuana at a rate of 17.7 per 100,000 in 2016, while white people were arrested at a rate of 1.8 per 100,000 — about 10 times less.
and??? so what?? this doesn't say the arrests were false
your link = bullshit

Please do feel free to avail yourself of the entirety of information available to the american public, go on your own journey of discovery. You'll see, if you dare. You're cherry picking from a list of links on the matter and the reason why is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers. Are you absolutely certain you're not working with the OP?
hahhahahahhahahaha more bullshit
it says they were arrested--plain and simple ....so what's the problem??
you ROYALLY fkd up...just like I said...
cherry picking ???!! hahahahah it's YOUR link !!!
The point as stated was that both whites/blacks use weed at the same rates, blacks go to jail for it more so than whites. It's irrelevant whether you accept it or not, it is what it is.
.....they know everyone that uses weed--and NOT get arrested????!!!! hahahahha-PLEASE tell me how they know that!!!!!!
-that's like the Hillary will win studies.....hahhahahahahah

Sure, now you need to get Hillary worked into this. So uncomfortable with the topic.

USMB is a fine example of this.

March 26, 2015 by Barnabas Piper

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

Group 1: Don’t want to talk about race

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Group 2: Don’t know how to talk about race

Why White People Don't Like to Talk About Race

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

Group 3: We don't care about race

I have a friend who I often team up with at a local trivia game. he is everything IM2 is not. He is friendly .He is intelligent. He is successful. He isn't all about blame.

We are their to have fun, not establish victimhood, but we do talk about race in unthreatening ways . it's all lighthearted, though, rather than IM2's racist jackhammer approach.

Who knows - if IM2 ever turned into a human being instead of a snarling feral creature living on pure racial hatred, he would find he could hang with whites and have a good time, too.

As is, the loathsome racist will just have the hatref he is putting out there reflecting back on him.

Was there no security there?
Of course there was.....pussy.

Security where, here? To keep you safe from posts?

Let me know when you can follow a post.

" Black Male Ego Bordering On Mentally Retarded "

* Racist Pride In Wanting To Take A Dump In The Family Tree Of White People *

Oh great , another kill whitey thread with the same old theme , " The only way for whites to not be racist is to bed down with blacks and have babies that will not look like themselves , until whites breed themselves out of existence . " .

If killing off a race is racism , what is more racist than miscegenation ?

We have the right to have our own opinion if you don't like it too bad for you.
And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like
When your opinion has been proven wrong long before you were born and you still express that opinion and argue about how it's so, then it's dog shit.

But you don't even know what her opinion is. She simply said she can have her own opinion. I assume that would mean she does not entirely AGREE with you, but nevertheless..... you don't know what her opinions are to the extent that you can call them shit.

I have read her racist screeds.
and many here read yours in just about every thread you throw up.....

I'm following the thread, are you upset by it as well?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So you're upset?

And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like
When your opinion has been proven wrong long before you were born and you still express that opinion and argue about how it's so, then it's dog shit.

But you don't even know what her opinion is. She simply said she can have her own opinion. I assume that would mean she does not entirely AGREE with you, but nevertheless..... you don't know what her opinions are to the extent that you can call them shit.

I have read her racist screeds.
and many here read yours in just about every thread you throw up.....
" Black Male Ego Bordering On Mentally Retarded "

* Racist Pride In Wanting To Take A Dump In The Family Tree Of White People *

Oh great , another kill whitey thread with the same old theme , " The only way for whites to not be racist is to bed down with blacks and have babies that will not look like themselves , until whites breed themselves out of existence . " .

If killing off a race is racism , what is more racist than miscegenation ?
No, all he did was predict what has happened in the thread, my guess is he appreciates your assistance.

• Thanks
It's real easy to talk about the physical shit you would do to somebody behind a computer. So I am not going to do that. But what I will say is that I have spoken out against white racism all my life. It got me in trouble in high school for standing up to racist teachers and administration. It got me in trouble in college for doing the same thing. I was in numerous street fights with whites as a young man for not taking white racist bullshit and most certainly as an old man, I damn sure won't take it and I don't fear any of you motherfucking white racists. We all gotta die of something for it is written that the one to fear is the one that can take your soul.

None of you racists can do that and most certainly you won't take my soul with a throat punch.

So your upset?
I find it hilarious actually.

Project Implicit

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions that you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually it is fun. You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than have been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1

So your upset?
I find it hilarious actually.

That you're upset?

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.
Well, most white people I know, myself included, don't talk about race because we're NOT racist. YOU, on the other hand........

It's real easy to talk about the physical shit you would do to somebody behind a computer. So I am not going to do that. But what I will say is that I have spoken out against white racism all my life. It got me in trouble in high school for standing up to racist teachers and administration. It got me in trouble in college for doing the same thing. I was in numerous street fights with whites as a young man for not taking white racist bullshit and most certainly as an old man, I damn sure won't take it and I don't fear any of you motherfucking white racists. We all gotta die of something for it is written that the one to fear is the one that can take your soul.

None of you racists can do that and most certainly you won't take my soul with a throat punch.
Clearly you've touched a nerve, the Pavlovian responses speak for themselves.

Well, most white people I know, myself included, don't talk about race because we're NOT racist. YOU, on the other hand........

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back