Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

I'm in Group #3 - White people who wonder why it is not permissible to speak the Truth about race. I'm perfectly willing to talk about race, but if you speak the Truth, you are accused of being a Bigot, a Racist, a White Supremacist, or worse.
You got that right and I'm proud of it.:thup:
Why don't you just post your truth?
I did it, I was perfectly clear about what I think
That's it? Oh, ok. Pride is often misplaced I've found, but whatever.
Shut! we white people have no right to express ourselves
Oh I am.

" Black Racist Pride Of Forced Dissolution "

* No Pity For Fools Just Noting The Pathetic Condition *
Sure, that type of pitty isn't racist at all. And, if you run into a black guy who is against "race mixin'" that surely means america is not a racist society. I think we're done here at last.
The meaning of an after life is passing on ones genetic identity through their children , and vanity expects validation be evident when individuals see themselves therein ; thus , there are blacks not against miscegenation and they are anti-racist racists who lack respect for whites to be whole within themselves .

" Black Racist Pride Of Forced Dissolution "

* No Pity For Fools Just Noting The Pathetic Condition *
Sure, that type of pitty isn't racist at all. And, if you run into a black guy who is against "race mixin'" that surely means america is not a racist society. I think we're done here at last.
The meaning of an after life is passing on ones genetic identity through their children , and vanity expects validation be evident when individuals see themselves therein ; thus , there are blacks not against miscegenation and they are anti-racist racists who lack respect for whites to be whole within themselves .
You have no jurisdiction over the meaning of an afterlife or anything else. Proclaiming some black folk are anti-racist racists who lack respect for whites has nothing to do with a foundationally racist society, nor does it discount that both fictional categorizations of human beings can have racist individuals within that societally constructed concept.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"I'm in Group #3 - White people who wonder why it is not permissible to speak the Truth about race. I'm perfectly willing to talk about race, but if you speak the Truth, you are accused of being a Bigot, a Racist, a White Supremacist, or worse."

That's because you aren't speaking the truth about race. You're spewing racist stereotypes and long debunked opinion. Also your truth leaves out laws and policies made from day one until now and their effects upon communities of color.

I am white and I grew up in small southern Illinois town from the 1950's until now, and all my life right through H/S and into the Marine Corps and two tours in VN and ever since, many of my close friends were and are black. I fully understand their plight in our history right until today and with rare exceptions I don't disagree with many black leaders just like I don't agree with many white leaders... I don't think I am exception to the rule in that regard, either.

I am white and I grew up in small southern Illinois town from the 1950's until now, and all my life right through H/S and into the Marine Corps and two tours in VN and ever since, many of my close friends were and are black. I fully understand their plight in our history right until today and with rare exceptions I don't disagree with many black leaders just like I don't agree with many white leaders... I don't think I am exception to the rule in that regard, either.
Prolly not, which is why those fomenting ever more division have to ratchet it up so.

I have a friend who I often team up with at a local trivia game. he is everything IM2 is not. He is friendly .He is intelligent. He is successful. He isn't all about blame.

We are their to have fun, not establish victimhood, but we do talk about race in unthreatening ways . it's all lighthearted, though, rather than IM2's racist jackhammer approach.

Who knows - if IM2 ever turned into a human being instead of a snarling feral creature living on pure racial hatred, he would find he could hang with whites and have a good time, too.

As is, the loathsome racist will just have the hatref he is putting out there reflecting back on him.
You don't want to discuss so piss off. Your opinion is shit.

Greg

It says Gtopa, but it sounds just like IM2.

We have the right to have our own opinion if you don't like it too bad for you.
And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like

Im2 wants to be commandant of a " reeducation "camp
What a brave dreamer and inspiration to us all.....

Badthink bad. badthinkers worse.
No more badthinkers, no more badthink.
See how easy?
It’s like a Final Solution to Hate.
Who could be opposed to that?

My question is why can’t IM2 stop talking about race?
racist

Democrats make everything about race because they the racist
Partisanshitheads are different than racists?
OK, U R A racist too

Some whites are still upset IM2 started a thread.
This section of USMB is supposed to be the I'm white and "telling the truth" about race section. It's where they get to spew racist and anti semitic bs freely and are not to be challenged. 4 or 5 of us black folk have upset the apple cart by pointing out laws, policies and behaviors that are racist as well as the fact that there a members and some admin in this forum practicing these behaviors. So now we are on page 15 of a full blown white racist whine fest while I have gotten nearly 100 alerts.

My question is why can’t IM2 stop talking about race?
racist

Democrats make everything about race because they the racist
Partisanshitheads are different than racists?
OK, U R A racist too

Some whites are still upset IM2 started a thread.
This section of USMB is supposed to be the I'm white and "telling the truth" about race section. It's where they get to spew racist and anti semitic bs freely and are not to be challenged. 4 or 5 of us black folk have upset the apple cart by pointing out laws, policies and behaviors that are racist as well as the fact that there a members and some admin in this forum practicing these behaviors. So now we are on page 15 of a full blown white racist whine fest while I have gotten nearly 100 alerts.
Did you imagine this much cooperation from them?

And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like

See how easy?

Nah. Try again.

I have a friend who I often team up with at a local trivia game. he is everything IM2 is not. He is friendly .He is intelligent. He is successful. He isn't all about blame.

We are their to have fun, not establish victimhood, but we do talk about race in unthreatening ways . it's all lighthearted, though, rather than IM2's racist jackhammer approach.

Who knows - if IM2 ever turned into a human being instead of a snarling feral creature living on pure racial hatred, he would find he could hang with whites and have a good time, too.

As is, the loathsome racist will just have the hatref he is putting out there reflecting back on him.

Greg

Lotta upset white folks on this thread, still no discussion.

See how easy?

Nah. Try again.

Gifs and memes, can't put a cogent argument together.

Greg

The only "discussion" those like you want is that which places you as eternal victim and which vilifies white people.

" Satisfying The Strong Anthropic Principle "

* Unadulterated Version For The Meaning Of Life *
You have no jurisdiction over the meaning of an afterlife or anything else.
A sophisticated physical state is required for sentience , for sapience , for introspection and that is a requirement of nature .

* Oh But It Does *
Proclaiming some black folk are anti-racist racists who lack respect for whites has nothing to do with a foundationally racist society,
The qualities of identity and survival are innate and that is the basis of any such foundation in identity politics .

* Taking Care Of Ones Own *
nor does it discount that both fictional categorizations of human beings can have racist individuals within that societally constructed concept.
There is nothing fictional about race and the only relevant standard of social constructs is that of legitimate versus illegitimate aggression against the elements of self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) of individual liberty .

* Genetic Religion Of Qurayshism *

Surah 8:75 - And those who believed after [the initial emigration] and emigrated and fought with you - they are of you. But those of [blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of God. Indeed, God is Knowing of all things.

Greg

The only "discussion" those like you want is that which places you as eternal victim and which vilifies white people.
No, you're being all victimy again.

Forum List

Back