Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

It's real easy to talk about the physical shit you would do to somebody behind a computer. So I am not going to do that. But what I will say is that I have spoken out against white racism all my life. It got me in trouble in high school for standing up to racist teachers and administration. It got me in trouble in college for doing the same thing. I was in numerous street fights with whites as a young man for not taking white racist bullshit and most certainly as an old man, I damn sure won't take it and I don't fear any of you motherfucking white racists. We all gotta die of something for it is written that the one to fear is the one that can take your soul.

None of you racists can do that and most certainly you won't take my soul with a throat punch.
Clearly you've touched a nerve, the Pavlovian responses speak for themselves.

That appears to be the case.

I'm in Group #3 - White people who wonder why it is not permissible to speak the Truth about race. I'm perfectly willing to talk about race, but if you speak the Truth, you are accused of being a Bigot, a Racist, a White Supremacist, or worse.

I'm in Group #3 - White people who wonder why it is not permissible to speak the Truth about race. I'm perfectly willing to talk about race, but if you speak the Truth, you are accused of being a Bigot, a Racist, a White Supremacist, or worse.
Another uncomfortable white guy in need of a safe space.

And so we have the usual whining about me talking about race in the section of the forum where we are supposed to talk about race. Of course this is not done to threads in this section by whites, nor is it done in any other section of this forum where race is discussed by whites when it's not supposed to.

You racists are like a bunch of bratty children. You think it's fine to criticize blacks, but when blacks criticize whites, suddenly it's wrong, unfair and the black person has a problem. Fuck you racists and your gaslighting. Seek help to rid yourselves of white fragility
apologize.jpg

My question is why can’t IM2 stop talking about race?
Exactly. That would be because HE'S a racist.
Nah. When I created the thread blaming blacks for all our problems none of you had any problems with my discussing race. It is apparent that the sudden dislike of race being discussed is about your racism.

" Anti-Racist Racism "

* Do You Want Honesty Or Bull Shit ? *
" Black Male Ego Bordering On Mentally Retarded "
* Racist Pride In Wanting To Take A Dump In The Family Tree Of White People *

Oh great , another kill whitey thread with the same old theme , " The only way for whites to not be racist is to bed down with blacks and have babies that will not look like themselves , until whites breed themselves out of existence . " .
If killing off a race is racism , what is more racist than miscegenation ?
No, all he did was predict what has happened in the thread, my guess is he appreciates your assistance.
I have known more than a few blacks who disagree with miscegenation , one of whom I worked with whom was literally hostile and confrontational with a white woman at work for marrying a black man which had been one of his acquaintances .

Informed consent is relevant to me , but I can keep my opinions to myself , that the blonde hair blue eyed woman is self ignorant , and go on about business without being hostile or confrontational .

The number 1 lie of all time.

"Well, most white people I know, myself included, don't talk about race because we're NOT racist. YOU, on the other hand........"

And so we have the usual whining about me talking about race in the section of the forum where we are supposed to talk about race. Of course this is not done to threads in this section by whites, nor is it done in any other section of this forum where race is discussed by whites when it's not supposed to.

You racists are like a bunch of bratty children. You think it's fine to criticize blacks, but when blacks criticize whites, suddenly it's wrong, unfair and the black person has a problem. Fuck you racists and your gaslighting. Seek help to rid yourselves of white fragility
View attachment 297092
Yeah, that's a good image to bring in at this juncture. For some whites, admitting racism exists in american society is the same thing as kissing a black guy's ass.

" Anti-Racist Racism "

* Do You Want Honesty Or Bull Shit ? *
" Black Male Ego Bordering On Mentally Retarded "
* Racist Pride In Wanting To Take A Dump In The Family Tree Of White People *

Oh great , another kill whitey thread with the same old theme , " The only way for whites to not be racist is to bed down with blacks and have babies that will not look like themselves , until whites breed themselves out of existence . " .
If killing off a race is racism , what is more racist than miscegenation ?
No, all he did was predict what has happened in the thread, my guess is he appreciates your assistance.
I have known more than a few blacks who disagree with miscegenation , one of whom I worked with whom was literally hostile and confrontational with a white woman at work for marrying a black man which had been one of his acquaintances .

Informed consent is relevant to me , but I can keep my opinions to myself , that the blonde hair blue eyed woman is self ignorant , and go on about business without being hostile or confrontational .
Sure, that type of pitty isn't racist at all. And, if you run into a black guy who is against "race mixin'" that surely means america is not a racist society. I think we're done here at last.

You got that right and I'm proud of it.:thup:

Why don't you just post your truth?
I did it, I was perfectly clear about what I think
That's it? Oh, ok. Pride is often misplaced I've found, but whatever.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why don't you just post your truth?
I did it, I was perfectly clear about what I think
That's it? Oh, ok. Pride is often misplaced I've found, but whatever.
Shut! we white people have no right to express ourselves

Forum List

Back