Why were pro-life groups excluded from the "Women's March"?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm looking at TV images of this event, and the vast majority of the signs are about abortion.

This was not a "Women's March" this was a pro-abort march.

The organizers denied pro-life SPONSORS, not pro-life individuals. And the marches were about putting Trump in the dumpster. That's why there were marches in other countries besides US

So it was a pro-abortion, anti-Trump march. Not grassroots, as it was funding by over 50 'partners' with ties to Soros, Soros put up $90M for it, pro-life women were excluded, pro-Trump supporters were not welcomed either.

Does the left really think they need a march in order to remind us that they love abortion and hate Trump? :lol:

Why were pro-life groups excluded from the "Women's March"?

because for the most part

they are not leftards

it was a leftard convention more then anything else

--LOL

I'm looking at TV images of this event, and the vast majority of the signs are about abortion.

This was not a "Women's March" this was a pro-abort march.
Some of the federal tax dollars goes to Planned Parenthood and since many object to their tax dollars going to that organization which provides abortions, I believe that federal dollars should be either withheld entirely, or dispensed for Planned Parenthood activities which do not provide abortions, and, that the abortion issue should be turned over to the individual states. If a predominately red state wants abortions banned (excluding rapes and incest), then that state should incorporate that stance into its laws. If a blue state wishes to allow abortion for whatever reason, then they should incorporate that stance into its laws. If a woman living in a red state wants an abortion, she can move to a blue state.

Forum List

Back