Trump's New C.I.A. Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution To Our World"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's correct. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. Jesus Christ is more than ever needed today, especially in America, our new Trumpenreich. This nation has lost its morality and Christian family values. The Trumpenfuhrer will restore those values instilled by the Almighty. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and pray:

Dear Father God, You have given this nation mercy through Your servant, Donald Trump. As he reminded us on January 20th, we are all created by the same one God…Our Father God, Your magnificence and glory which we are unworthy to behold; Your Son Christ Jesus, our Redeemer; and Your Holy Spirit Who we invite into lives, to transform us, that we may radiate Your Light.

Father God, we thank You for the hedge of protection surrounding Trump, Pence, their families, their team and Us. We ask that in this time of reprieve, may we be strengthened in You. May we not be discouraged by the hate and anger. May we use the fruits of the Spirit - love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control - to liberate those have been woefully deceived. [Galatians 5:22]

Father God, we ask that this be a time that we grow in our service to You, sharing Your Light and Your Love. May the new administration steer our government away from the darkness and into Your Light. May we be more effective at the local level, as we minister to the lost, sharing the Good News.

John 1:4-5

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Thank You for the mercy You have extended to us, as individuals and as a nation. May we use this time wisely.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Trump's New CIA Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World"

He's correct. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. Jesus Christ is more than ever needed today, especially in America, our new Trumpenreich. This nation has lost its morality and Christian family values. The Trumpenfuhrer will restore those values instilled by the Almighty. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and pray:

Dear Father God, You have given this nation mercy through Your servant, Donald Trump. As he reminded us on January 20th, we are all created by the same one God…Our Father God, Your magnificence and glory which we are unworthy to behold; Your Son Christ Jesus, our Redeemer; and Your Holy Spirit Who we invite into lives, to transform us, that we may radiate Your Light.

Father God, we thank You for the hedge of protection surrounding Trump, Pence, their families, their team and Us. We ask that in this time of reprieve, may we be strengthened in You. May we not be discouraged by the hate and anger. May we use the fruits of the Spirit - love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control - to liberate those have been woefully deceived. [Galatians 5:22]

Father God, we ask that this be a time that we grow in our service to You, sharing Your Light and Your Love. May the new administration steer our government away from the darkness and into Your Light. May we be more effective at the local level, as we minister to the lost, sharing the Good News.

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Thank You for the mercy You have extended to us, as individuals and as a nation. May we use this time wisely.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Christ has nothing to do with our government. ANYONE REMEMBER SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

seriously the CIA and NSA should be separate but co-op agencies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Righties talk a good Jesus game , then live nothing like him.

Jesus would spit in your face .

People can practice whatever religion they want as long as it doesn't cloud their judgment. or jobs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

So, you think that Jesus is a leftard that is on board with abortion? That he is a communist where the state is god like? That Jesus would look on approvingly at girly boys wearing ass-less chaps sashaying down the street during "Gays On Parade"?

Very interesting take that you have there, Timmy....LMAO!

Jesus would not spit in anyone's face. Jesus would ask of you people as to why you use the plight of poor people and His name to collect money and pay the State and cronies before the poor people. Jesus remands me to give directly to the poor and will hold me accountable on Judgement day. What says you?

In Jesus’ name, amen.

"Father God" huh. :rofl:

Diga me Tonto McFuckstick ---------------------------- who then is "Mother God"?

Jesus would not spit in anyone's face. Jesus would ask of you people as to why you use the plight of poor people and His name to collect money and pay the State and cronies before the poor people. Jesus remands me to give directly to the poor and will hold me accountable on Judgement day. What says you?

Think Jesus would run an avatar of Barack and Michelle O'bama as monkeys?

I'm really not comfortable with this. Jesus would let mexico subsume America.

I don't have a problem with saving America but I'm not sure this is what Jesus would do. I find this man unsettling and offensive.

So, you think that Jesus is a leftard that is on board with abortion? That he is a communist where the state is god like? That Jesus would look on approvingly at girly boys wearing ass-less chaps sashaying down the street during "Gays On Parade"?

He'd be a mixture of right and left values.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

More proof that the conservatives' version of Christianity is unabashedly racist.

Exactly.......just like I am....but today's left resembles nothing of what it was even 30 years ago.

Jesus had a temper .

You think Jesus would be a republican?? How so ? GOPs talking points are all based on hatered of others .

Exactly.......just like I am....but today's left resembles nothing of what it was even 30 years ago.
Yes but I still don't like the idea of a lot of these wingnuts getting in on Trump's act.

Think Jesus would run an avatar of Barack and Michelle O'bama as monkeys?

No. Jesus would not. Jesus loves Michelle and Barack just like He loves you and me.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Diga me Tonto McFuckstick ---------------------------- who then is "Mother God"?
Once again, I've exposed evil.

Jesus had a temper .

You think Jesus would be a republican?? How so ? GOPs talking points are all based on hatered of others .

Jesus lost his temper with the money-changers which would be what today's mostly foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that leftards are just fine with. The neocons and the demcrats are just different sides of the same coin. Trump got little to no support from the GOP and they tried to pull a Hitlery on him but it didn't work. The demcrats and "Super Delegates" indeed......

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Once again, I've exposed evil.

Once again you've avoided a question.

As for exposing evil ----- you do that every time you show up.

Jesus had a temper .

Jesus had a temper, indeed. He did not like people using His name and causes to profit for themselves and their cronies.....which is why atheist lefties should stop siting Jesus as a reason for people to give more money to the State that is somehow never enough for the poor. Jesus tells Us to give to the poor abd says nothing about the role of the State in that process.

Forum List

Back