Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

RASTAMEN

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2016
A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
Red State Trumpanzee voters will regret voting for trump.

I regret that I didn't vote for Trump.

How does that make you fee Brown Shirt? Are you consumed with rage and hatred? Will you vent at a Kristalnacht tonight with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists?

How does that make you fee Brown Shirt? Are you consumed with rage and hatred? Will you vent at a Kristalnacht tonight with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists?

Quit lying......you voted for trump.

Meh.....ya'll just don't have Hillary to beat up on! Trump is in everyone's bulls eye.........especially Robert Mueller's bulls eye!!!! Heeeeeeeeee

Why do you assume that Democrats, Liberals, Progressives whatever are so personally invested in the political fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Is that the most comfortable place for you to hide?

The election is over. History. Finito. The issue is what to do about the petulant, boorish ignoramous that was elected. We don't wring our hands about the past as much as the present.

Why do you assume that Democrats, Liberals, Progressives whatever are so personally invested in the political fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Is that the most comfortable place for you to hide?

The election is over. History. Finito. The issue is what to do about the petulant, boorish ignoramous that was elected. We don't wring our hands about the past as much as the present.

Hillary just wrote another book full of finger pointing's galore as to why she took such a butt crushing defeat. Tell her to stfu

ANTIFA is FAKE NEWS.

Come on.

You can tell me...

You're a lil drinky ain't ya?

Forum List

Back