Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
Why do you assume that Democrats, Liberals, Progressives whatever are so personally invested in the political fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Is that the most comfortable place for you to hide?

The election is over. History. Finito. The issue is what to do about the petulant, boorish ignoramous that was elected. We don't wring our hands about the past as much as the present.

Hillary just wrote another book full of finger pointing's galore as to why she took such a butt crushing defeat. Tell her to stfu
She wrote book. You have every right not to buy it, read it or discuss it. And she has every right to write whatever she wants.

Hillary is not the issue. She hasn't been the issue since the first week of November.

The issue is the childish character, the petulant disposition, the self centered attitude of the huckster buffoon who did win the election.

Yeah, he did win didn't he?
HAHAHAHA!

Yeah Death Angel.

High time you just give it up.

INSANE SHRINKS SAY TRUMP MENTALLY ILL: OFFICIAL SCIENCE HOWLS AT THE MOON
We are looking at a science that isn’t a science

There is NOTHING wrong with Trump's mental health the ones who have mental issues are those who HATE TRUMP and AMERICA..

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
Red State Trumpanzee voters will regret voting for trump.

I regret that I didn't vote for Trump.

How does that make you fee Brown Shirt? Are you consumed with rage and hatred? Will you vent at a Kristalnacht tonight with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists?

Trump voters are stunned!

Who is this angry, butthurt, bald putz? Is it RASTAMEN? :eek:

Way to misconstrue, fucktard. you fail.

Get a real yob, dude. Has this guy ever done a day of work in his life?

Srsly.

How does that make you fee Brown Shirt? Are you consumed with rage and hatred? Will you vent at a Kristalnacht tonight with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists?

ANTIFA is FAKE NEWS.

Come on.

You can tell me...

You're a lil drinky ain't ya?

You first. :funnyface:

ANTIFA is FAKE NEWS.

antifa are fascist scum. FACT.

Keith Oberman , lmao this stupid bitch is so obsessed with hating Trump he comes off looking and acting like someone suffering from mental illness.

He sounds like a whiny little bitch crying over her dropped cookie

ANTIFA is FAKE NEWS.

Come on.

You can tell me...

You're a lil drinky ain't ya?

You first. :funnyface:

(I think she's coming on to you), and II always wondered why some words have double vowels with the suffix of ing?

raw

I do care about the character, or lack thereof of Donald Trump!

And it's high time you realize that I'm right and Trump is not fit to be our President
You're angry that nobody shares your passion -- except Crazy Keith
You Trumpeteers are the most going down with the ship idiots since the band on the Titanic! Deny what the rest of America the news at your own peril. Most Americans, at least the sensible ones, think Trump is not responsible at best, unstable at worst. Either way, that's not a good prospect for someone who is the leader of the free world.

ANTIFA is FAKE NEWS.

Nah, just the terrorist foot soldiers of the tyrants the fake news of the MSM supports.

ANTIFA isn't the NY Times, but the NY Times sure supports ANTIFA.

A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health
Discussion in 'Current Events' started by RASTAMEN, Today at 2:30 AM.

Congratulations on finally posting a thread where the thread title ISN'T ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS :thup:

It's a shame the whole OP is Moonbat crazy :uhoh3:

I do care about the character, or lack thereof of Donald Trump!

And it's high time you realize that I'm right and Trump is not fit to be our President
You're angry that nobody shares your passion -- except Crazy Keith
You Trumpeteers are the most going down with the ship idiots since the band on the Titanic! Deny what the rest of America the news at your own peril. Most Americans, at least the sensible ones, think Trump is not responsible at best, unstable at worst. Either way, that's not a good prospect for someone who is the leader of the free world.

Allow me to tell you something about real Americans.

We fought tooth and nail for this country.

The people we elect are supposed to represent us.

Not your commie/globalist agenda pushers, ok?

This is America, not communist Russia, communist Russia isn't even as left as the faggots pushing agenda these days.

Anyone can fish anytime they want to in Russia, not so in the US.

Andy Griffith comes to mind for some reason.

People voted for Trump because they're tired of the bullshit. We are still tired of the bullshit.

Do your job or you got to go, bottom line.

This means you, Senate. Very soon, your being "above the law" will be no more.

"All men are created equal" baby.

Note the word "created" for future reference.

Quit lying......you voted for trump.

Johnson, but I wish I had voted for Trump. I will next time.

Assuming you terrorist democrats don't assassinate him first.

Forum List

Back