Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

I do care about the character, or lack thereof of Donald Trump!

And it's high time you realize that I'm right and Trump is not fit to be our President
You're angry that nobody shares your passion -- except Crazy Keith
You Trumpeteers are the most going down with the ship idiots since the band on the Titanic! Deny what the rest of America the news at your own peril. Most Americans, at least the sensible ones, think Trump is not responsible at best, unstable at worst. Either way, that's not a good prospect for someone who is the leader of the free world.

I'm good. I stole a bunch of life vests from people and made myself a floaty.

And it's high time you realize that I'm right and Trump is not fit to be our President
You Trumpeteers are the most going down with the ship idiots since the band on the Titanic! Deny what the rest of America the news at your own peril. Most Americans, at least the sensible ones, think Trump is not responsible at best, unstable at worst. Either way, that's not a good prospect for someone who is the leader of the free world.

Yawn, you Stalinists are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. TRUMP IS DUN, WE DUN TOLZ YA! Hillary has it in the bag, faithless electors, recounts, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, AHHHHGGGG HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

You fucks are insane.

Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020 - fact. Go punch a wall now, rage on psychopath.

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
No, the nation did not reject Hillary. She won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. It was a fluke of the electoral system that gave the treasonous fat senile old orange clown the Presidency. Something the majority of Americans are already regretting.

The unstable ones are the libs because they can't accept the fact that the, country rejected Hillary.
No, the nation did not reject Hillary. She won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. It was a fluke of the electoral system that gave the treasonous fat senile old orange clown the Presidency. Something the majority of Americans are already regretting.

Oh? You mean the electoral system worked as the Founders intended it to? Thank the great thinkers of old for creating a system that protected the Rights of the individual over the collective. They truly were geniuses.

You know what? Fuck right the hell off with that. Every method of vote fraud was employed and she still failed.

GFY and we'll see what happens in 2018 and 2020, ok?

As I've said before: People are tired of the bullshit.

Red State Trumpanzee voters will regret voting for trump.

I regret that I didn't vote for Trump.

How does that make you fee Brown Shirt? Are you consumed with rage and hatred? Will you vent at a Kristalnacht tonight with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists?

Trump voters are stunned!

Yeah...stunned that you dicks can't get over the fact that:

You lost.

Suck on it.

You know what? Fuck right the hell off with that. Every method of vote fraud was employed and she still failed.

GFY and we'll see what happens in 2018 and 2020, ok?

As I've said before: People are tired of the bullshit.

Come on....his mother is probably still cleaning up from the last time he played with himself.

Oh? You mean the electoral system worked as the Founders intended it to? Thank the great thinkers of old for creating a system that protected the Rights of the individual over the
These are the arguments of a dumbed down populace. They believe we have a pure democracy -- or should have.

A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

If you oppose the DNC, you are either stupid, crazy, or and evil greedy racist.

There are no other options so pick one.

Luckily, they have painted Trump as all 3.

Neither Trump nor the GOP has a heart, a soul or a conscience. You can't commit half the country. People who want to ruin the lives of millions by taking away their healthcare and want to deny help to disaster victims are not normal people. They are damaged and don't even know it.

A majority of Americans now think he’s “unstable.” Yet we’ve decided this topic is somehow taboo?

See? What are considered evil traits by most Americans, the GOP sees as virtues.

The country? More people voted Hillary.
STATES choose our president. THAT'S why He's president. See how that works?

And see, this thread proves my point that they're just pissed that they LOST.

Well, that's how it used to work.

The problem is that it's not based on each state having one vote. I mean, I don't think you could complain if it were one state one vote for president.

The reality is that some states have 3 times more power than other states, in theory, in practice that's no the case. Wyoming actually has no power whatsoever.

The reality is that 12 states decide the election. They're the states that get all the advertising spending.

bbstates_custom-e0c6c871e5a185100d0be94271fba73c0a365998-s1100-c15.jpg

Now, is it fair? The argument I've heard a few times is that it helps smaller states have more of a say. Of these 12 states, 4 of them are in the top 10 for population, 3 of them are in the bottom 25. Yeah, just three of the lowest populated states actually get any say whatsoever.

See? What are considered evil traits by most Americans, the GOP sees as virtues.

Made the decision on which bathroom to use today?

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health
Discussion in 'Current Events' started by RASTAMEN, Today at 2:30 AM.

Congratulations on finally posting a thread where the thread title ISN'T ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS :thup:

It's a shame the whole OP is Moonbat crazy :uhoh3:

Allow me to tell you something about real Americans.

We fought tooth and nail for this country.

The people we elect are supposed to represent us.

Not your commie/globalist agenda pushers, ok?

This is America, not communist Russia, communist Russia isn't even as left as the faggots pushing agenda these days.

Anyone can fish anytime they want to in Russia, not so in the US.

Andy Griffith comes to mind for some reason.

People voted for Trump because they're tired of the bullshit. We are still tired of the bullshit.

Do your job or you got to go, bottom line.

This means you, Senate. Very soon, your being "above the law" will be no more.

"All men are created equal" baby.

Note the word "created" for future reference.

Sober up. Fishing? Is that what comes out when Pabst Blue Ribbon is spilled on a keyboard?

Forum List

Back