FBI director says no ‘whiff of interference’ with Russia probe

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Hold your breath until MSNBC and CNN issue a public apology to the president and the American people for this witch hunt. I dare ya.

Looks like some of these media outlets are going to see a decrease in their ratings. Swing and a miss strike three.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/07/fbi-director-says-no-whiff-of-interference-with-russia-probe/

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that he had not seen a shred of evidence of outside interference into the feds’ probe into Russian meddling in the presidential election.

“I can say very confidently that I have not detected any whiff of interference with that investigation,” Wray said at an Intelligence and National Security Summit in Washington.

Speaking publicly for the first time since being confirmed as head of the Bureau, Wray also said that he has confidence in Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating whether President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

While Team Trump has raised doubts about Mueller’s impartiality, Wray said he had no concerns.

“I have enormous respect for former Director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray said. “He’s really running that investigation.”

Hold your breath until MSNBC and CNN issue a public apology to the president and the American people for this witch hunt. I dare ya.

Looks like some of these media outlets are going to see a decrease in their ratings. Swing and a miss strike three.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/07/fbi-director-says-no-whiff-of-interference-with-russia-probe/

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that he had not seen a shred of evidence of outside interference into the feds’ probe into Russian meddling in the presidential election.

“I can say very confidently that I have not detected any whiff of interference with that investigation,” Wray said at an Intelligence and National Security Summit in Washington.

Speaking publicly for the first time since being confirmed as head of the Bureau, Wray also said that he has confidence in Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating whether President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

While Team Trump has raised doubts about Mueller’s impartiality, Wray said he had no concerns.

“I have enormous respect for former Director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray said. “He’s really running that investigation.”

Of course he isn't interfering now, after all that shit he stirred by firing Comey. I suspect he will remember how that bit him in the ass for a while.

Forum List

Back