Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

whats the matter I AM a black guy wannabe?....cant answer what waters said?...

Except I did answer the question white loser.
no you did not ....not once did you comment on what waters said.....but then what would you know about what blacks think outside of what you read and hear...

I did. And keep thinking I'm not black.
and you keep thinking i am a racist white guy........

That's what your words say.
would you please point out my racist comments?...

I dunno, IM2. I think that at the end of the day you just have to ask yorself what you can do better for yourself rather than sitting around whining on the Internet like a little bitch. Know what I mean?

Whites like you need to ease up on trying to tell others what to do when you are not where you are without a huge amount of government help. So at the end of the day, your opinion is not worth listening to.

Except I did answer the question white loser.
no you did not ....not once did you comment on what waters said.....but then what would you know about what blacks think outside of what you read and hear...

Your comments about Obama.

That is not the definiton of racism.

Yes, it is. Racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. Again, racism, like collectivism, is the mindset that views Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

my comments?....can you read with comprehension or maybe you just dont want to?...i was saying what Maxine Waters said about Obama....you do know who she is right?...good, now show me my racist comments about Obama?....

my comments?....can you read with comprehension or maybe you just dont want to?...i was saying what Maxine Waters said about Obama....you do know who she is right?...good, now show me my racist comments about Obama?....

....and Obama did not do much to stop racism...and you should take your own advice son....

if you are a real leader you lead.....like bush and the guy right now,Obama was a half-assed leader.......

And your comments about Waters shows your racism. Why the sudden white fixation on Watters?

....and Obama did not do much to stop racism...and you should take your own advice son....

if you are a real leader you lead.....like bush and the guy right now,Obama was a half-assed leader.......

And your comments about Waters shows your racism. Why the sudden white fixation on Watters?
so you cant criticize the guy because he is black?.....are you fucking serious?.....i never said nothing racial at all...in my opinion he did not do much to stop racism,if you dont like that opinion,fuck you,,,,i called him a half-assed leader along with bush and trump...if you dont like that...once again...fuck you....and i never said anything about waters you stupid ass....

Probably because people are bored of "racism". We're all looking for the next big controversy.

Bored of racism. Only someone white can say that. A prime example of white privilege.

It's true though. Why should people like me give a shit? There is no incentive to. Especially when giving a shit means having to deal with people like you. Not worth the hassle, really.

so you cant criticize the guy because he is black?.....are you fucking serious?.....i never said nothing racial at all...in my opinion he did not do much to stop racism,if you dont like that opinion,fuck you,,,,i called him a half-assed leader along with bush and trump...if you dont like that...once again...fuck you....and i never said anything about waters you stupid ass....

Criticize is one thing but racist lies are another. To say that Obama did not do much to stop racism denies how whites were the problem. And you did say something about Watters because you were asking me to answer your question about what she said.

Last edited:
Probably because people are bored of "racism". We're all looking for the next big controversy.

Bored of racism. Only someone white can say that. A prime example of white privilege.

It's true though. Why should people like me give a shit? There is no incentive to. Especially when giving a shit means having to deal with people like you. Not worth the hassle, really.

Actually it's not even close to true junior. And so what you are saying is that you want to continue getting racial preferences. My son is 30 years old. You don't know enough to try me young boy. You're dumb John. Truly you have much to learn.

Actually it's not even close to true junior. And so what you are saying is that you want to continue getting racial preferences. My son is 30 years old. You don't know enough to try me young boy. You're dumb John. Truly you have much to learn.

Get over yourself, Prime Time. Just because you have been a racist for a long time does not grant you any special wisdom or dispensation. Maybe time for you to learn a thing or two, champ.

I seem to hear all the people that fought, bled, and died for the Civil Rights Movement, both black and white, telling you to fuck off. Your problems are internal, my man.

Posted by Algernon Austin on September 21, 2017

The answers are simple. Here they are, a partial list.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Barney Frank….

Keith Ellison Supports redistribution of wealth

What did Obama do for blacks? Anything?
What did you want him to do for blacks? And/or what should he have done for blacks?
It just shows that blacks don't help blacks.

More dumb whiteness.

If Obama had done just for blacks, this bitch would have been crying for the rest of his white racist life about Obamas racism.

How much did failed President Barack Hussein Obama lower the unemployment rate for blacks?

I seem to hear all the people that fought, bled, and died for the Civil Rights Movement, both black and white, telling you to fuck off. Your problems are internal, my man.

Funny how I was alive during the first civil tights movement and know no one alive who lived during that time both black and white is saying that. Some are still fighting because the civil rights movement has never really ended. Gaslighting doesn't work here son. Your imagination has you thinking crazy things.

What did you want him to do for blacks? And/or what should he have done for blacks?

More dumb whiteness.

If Obama had done just for blacks, this bitch would have been crying for the rest of his white racist life about Obamas racism.

How much did failed President Barack Hussein Obama lower the unemployment rate for blacks?

About 10 percentage points.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

Posted by Algernon Austin on September 21, 2017

The answers are simple. Here they are, a partial list.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Barney Frank….

Keith Ellison Supports redistribution of wealth

No, they aren't the problem. Those like you are.

More dumb whiteness.

About 10 percentage points.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

How much did the unemployment rate drop for whites at the same time? How much did the Labor Participation Rate drop during the same years?

Forum List

Back