Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

hey dipshit....show me a post of mine doing any of that....and when you cant, maybe you will address the post of mine you are replying too....

No, I don't have to. You asked a question, I presented instances where he stood up for blacks and whites like you whined like you were a bottle of chardonnay. So your post was addressed.
hey black guy wannabe....my question was about what waters said,not anything i said....now was she right or wrong?....

I answered your question white loser. And you did ask what did Obama do for blacks.
whats the matter I AM a black guy wannabe?....cant answer what waters said?...

Except I did answer the question white loser.
no you did not ....not once did you comment on what waters said.....but then what would you know about what blacks think outside of what you read and hear...

No, I don't have to. You asked a question, I presented instances where he stood up for blacks and whites like you whined like you were a bottle of chardonnay. So your post was addressed.
hey black guy wannabe....my question was about what waters said,not anything i said....now was she right or wrong?....

I answered your question white loser. And you did ask what did Obama do for blacks.

no you did not ....not once did you comment on what waters said.....but then what would you know about what blacks think outside of what you read and hear...

I did. And keep thinking I'm not black.

and you keep thinking i am a racist white guy........

and what?....she said he did not do much for blacks....was she wrong?....

Obama said if he had a son he's look like Trayvon and you white racists cried like children about that. He sent Holder to Ferguson and you bastards cried about that. You racists made up a Iie about him not doing anything about the NBPP claiming he doesn't try stopping blacks. So don't ask dumb questions as a white person to blacks about what Obama did or didn't do for blacks. Had he tried, you bitches would have lost your minds.
hey dipshit....show me a post of mine doing any of that....and when you cant, maybe you will address the post of mine you are replying too....

So Harry, would you rather be black or white in this country?
Usually deafening silence.
Looking forward to being pulled over every week ?

We'd made all kinds of progress until Obama took office.

He and the current misnomered clot of Progressives stirred it all up again with their wanna-be "black activists" and student radicals, and now they are repeating the stupified 60s counterculture among themselves and annoying the crap out of everyone else.

These uppity nixxers are irritating aren't they?

and what?....she said he did not do much for blacks....was she wrong?....

Obama said if he had a son he's look like Trayvon and you white racists cried like children about that. He sent Holder to Ferguson and you bastards cried about that. You racists made up a Iie about him not doing anything about the NBPP claiming he doesn't try stopping blacks. So don't ask dumb questions as a white person to blacks about what Obama did or didn't do for blacks. Had he tried, you bitches would have lost your minds.

i would rather be what i am now....a nice dark olive color.....

how about standing up to it and addressing it...and that includes standing up against the blacks who were rioting and destroying their own cities....i dont recall him doing much of that....was he afraid of criticism?...

Hello, Harry. I believe apparent HATE & VIOLENCE embracing "PRO BLACK" minded, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama was extremely afraid of being criticized by significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Peace.

rrvcih.jpg

2u5th0o.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

So? Answer the q please
So you can pass as a well tanned white?
Congrats.
You. Know what they say.
If you haven't been there, keep your trap shut, you have zero to say

and you keep thinking i am a racist white guy........

That's what your words say.

Probably because people are bored of "racism". We're all looking for the next big controversy.

Bored of racism. Only someone white can say that. A prime example of white privilege.

We'd made all kinds of progress until Obama took office.

He and the current misnomered clot of Progressives stirred it all up again with their wanna-be "black activists" and student radicals, and now they are repeating the stupified 60s counterculture among themselves and annoying the crap out of everyone else.

Psychosis.

It's the people who encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality, like the OP and the enablers who provide him a specific platform to do so, these advocates of so-called diversity, who actually perpetuate racism. Their extreme, constant, focus on race is, itself, racist because it views Individuals as members of racial groups rather than as Individuals.

It's the people who encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality, like the OP and the enablers who provide him a specific platform to do so, these advocates of so-called diversity, who actually perpetuate racism. Their extreme, constant, focus on race is, itself, racist because it views Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

The group mentality started in 1776 and people today talking that individualism bullshit are just doing so to maintain the same group advantages whites have given themselves. The definition of racism does not include focusing on racism in order to stop it from happening.

The reality is that racism can only fade away when there are less people like IM2 in the world. And less people who would provide him a platform for hate speech.

So? Answer the q please
So you can pass as a well tanned white?
Congrats.
You. Know what they say.
If you haven't been there, keep your trap shut, you have zero to say
i have 2 black guys and 1 black girl in my family chump...i have been with 2 of them when that shit happened....now you tell me what have said here that indicated i did not understand this?......

The reality is that racism can only fade away when there are less people like IM2 in the world. And less people who would provide him a platform for hate speech.

Wrong

The first step in solving a problem is admitting that you have one. Only when more Americans face up to the reality of racism in American life will be able to make progress against racism in American life.

I dunno, IM2. I think that at the end of the day you just have to ask yourself what you can do better for yourself rather than sitting around whining on the Internet like a weak little bitch. Know what I mean, jelly bean?

Forum List

Back