Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW idiots idea of groping is like their idea of everything else in the world - totally fucked up.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Putting your hand on your grand daughters shoulder is OK. Or touching someone's waist to move them out of the way.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

Copping a feel of your daughter's butt while her leg rests on your kibbles and bits.

can you imagine if Mike Tyson had a 12 yr old daughter, and he allowed Biden to greet her? u think Tyson would of just stood there and watched?

If I was the mom of one of those little girls, I would have had some things to whisper into HIS ear, that is for sure. Things like, "you had better get your hands OFF my daughter, or I am going to "accidentally" kick you in the nads."

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Putting your hand on your grand daughters shoulder is OK. Or touching someone's waist to move them out of the way.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

Copping a feel of your daughter's butt while her leg rests on your kibbles and bits.

Can you blame Trump? As he has said she is a hot piece of ass.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

daddys-girl.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Totally creepy. It looks as if those little girls wanted to get away from him ASAP. They were obviously placed into a very uncomfortable situation against their wills.
Cn8DFhcVMAQbIne.jpg

Some girls seem to like it. Having a middle aged man feel their butt while resting their leg on his kibbles and bits. They seem to like it more when it's in the family.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

You need lessons on anatomy

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.
or can you imagine if it was Hulk Hogan, bringing his 17 yr old daughter to meet Joe Biden?? that would of been interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back