Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

cant tell anything by looking at the prev grin on Trump's face though can you ?

When did he "grope" a young girl?
lolololol. You seriously have never heard anything about that before? There are numerous clips of him groping little girls....and being overly touchy feely with people of all ages. It is definitely creepy.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Putting your hand on your grand daughters shoulder is OK. Or touching someone's waist to move them out of the way.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

Copping a feel of your daughter's butt while her leg rests on your kibbles and bits.

The difference here is that these photos are obviously professional photos, which means the photographer sets up the shoot. Notice the car, etc. This was a professional photo shoot under direction of a professional photographer.

That's Maggie Coons - the daughter of Chris Coons.

The Bidens and the Coons have been close friends for decades, and Maggie has known Joe her entire life. According to her (who is the only person whose opinion matters here), she was not "creeped out" by Biden, she was nervous about being on TV, and Joe was giving her encouragement about how his daughter dealt with the stress of being in the public eye.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Putting your hand on your grand daughters shoulder is OK. Or touching someone's waist to move them out of the way.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

Copping a feel of your daughter's butt while her leg rests on your kibbles and bits.

daddys-girl.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

It's cropped out of the picture but in that top one they're standing next to a statue of two parrots fucking.

Having this kind of attitude toward your own 15-year old daughter is creepoid enough, but deliberately posing this way for the whole world, that's a whole 'nother psycho level.

The Bidens and the Coons have been close friends for decades, and Maggie has known Joe her entire life. According to her (who is the only person whose opinion matters here), she was not "creeped out" by Biden, she was nervous about being on TV, and Joe was giving her encouragement about how his daughter dealt with the stress of being in the public eye.

He had all of the young girls stand with him while he was much too handsy with them. If I was the mother, I would feel uncomfortable with that. You? Would you place your daughter in that situation. It's the "close family friends" that show too much interest in your kids that you need to worry about.

Just curious. Would you feel comfortable leaving your teen daughter alone with President Trump or Bill Clinton?

He had all of the young girls stand with him while he was much too handsy with them. If I was the mother, I would feel uncomfortable with that. You? Would you place your daughter in that situation. It's the "close family friends" that show too much interest in your kids that you need to worry about.

:lol:

What you feel is uncomfortable is irrelevant. Maggie Coons did not feel uncomfortable about it - and neither did her parents.

You don't get to speak for them.

lolololol. You seriously have never heard anything about that before? There are numerous clips of him groping little girls....and being overly touchy feely with people of all ages. It is definitely creepy.
Post the groping videos you claim exist. Ones in the OP don't show groping.

They have been posting that video forever because it's the only one they have.

RW idiots idea of groping is like their idea of everything else in the world - totally fucked up.

OMG - tell me you are NOT serious. Are you honestly saying that democrats APPROVE of 70 year old men groping 9 year old girls??

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

Post the groping videos you claim exist. Ones in the OP don't show groping.

nor do the pictures of Trump and Ivanka posted in #6, and #15, but that doesn't stop y'all from claiming he's grabbing her butt, etc, does it?

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

I agree Chris both girls look very uncomfortable and look like they are attempting to get away from him, very creepy stuff.

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

Roy Moore should bring up this issue at a press conference. Tell everyone to do a search on "joe biden gropes young girl" and then ask why the same press that is crucifying him over 40 year old accusations with no evidence, gave Old Joe a pass on this very recent VIDEO.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back