Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW idiots idea of groping is like their idea of everything else in the world - totally fucked up.

^^^^ It's not Right Wingers who think that something as trivial as a man touching a woman on the knee can be termed sexual harrassment.

Roy Moore should bring up this issue at a press conference. Tell everyone to do a search on "joe biden gropes young girl" and then ask why the same press that is crucifying him over 40 year old accusations with no evidence, gave Old Joe a pass on this very recent VIDEO.!

How about you do a search on "Joe Biden gropes young girl" and produce a single video where he has.

Roy Moore should bring up this issue at a press conference. Tell everyone to do a search on "joe biden gropes young girl" and then ask why the same press that is crucifying him over 40 year old accusations with no evidence, gave Old Joe a pass on this very recent VIDEO.!

:lol:

You should tell him that.

I'm sure that comparison would work out great for him - to equate comforting a scared friend of the family with serving a 13-year old alcohol and then taking his pants off.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

He's so fucking creepy. Touch my niece like that and you and your fucking Secret Service enablers will be flat on your fucking ass

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Putting your hand on your grand daughters shoulder is OK. Or touching someone's waist to move them out of the way.

This is what's creepy:

sYqvfDR.png

Copping a feel of your daughter's butt while her leg rests on your kibbles and bits.

Sometimes a knee to the groin isn't entirely unpleasant lolol.

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

Nothing political about it Doc, I watch the video and Biden looks creepy.

You should tell him that.

I'm sure that comparison would work out great for him - to equate comforting a scared friend of the family with serving a 13-year old alcohol and then taking his pants off.

Louie CK is not a part of this

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

Nothing political about it Doc, I watch the video and Biden looks creepy.

You see "creepy" because that's what you want to see.

That's why you desperately ignore what the girl has said about it, and instead try to speak for her.

It could be because they still have their clothes on and he is not touching them on their bra. And he is not directing their hands to his underwear.

RW idiots idea of groping is like their idea of everything else in the world - totally fucked up.

^^^^ It's not Right Wingers who think that something as trivial as a man touching a woman on the knee can be termed sexual harrassment.

Then how do you explain this thread?

I don't know how do we explain most threads anymore, it's either one side or the other side freaking about something.

How about you do a search on "Joe Biden gropes young girl" and produce a single video where he has.

"Joe Biden Gropes Young Girls

About 22,400 results (0.32 seconds)

Search Results
VP Creepy Joe Biden Caught Groping Young Girls On Camera ...
upload_2017-11-13_13-16-9.jpeg▶ 6:53

Oct 18, 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
Watch in disgust as your creepy current Vice President, Joe Biden conducts a bi-partizan grope job of young ...

Compilation of Joe Biden being Creepy - YouTube
upload_2017-11-13_13-16-9.jpeg▶ 2:25

Feb 18, 2015 - Uploaded by Gabbee
Creepy Joe Biden Strikes Again, Gets Uncomfortable With Defense Secretary's Wife Born ... 1:41 that young ...

CREEPY JOE BIDEN TOUCHES CHILDREN OF SENATORS ...
upload_2017-11-13_13-16-9.jpeg▶ 20:07

Jan 10, 2015 - Uploaded by Alex Ansary
http://www.alexansary.tv- Earlier this week, Joe Biden openly touched ... CREEPYJOE BIDEN TOUCHES ...

"Joe Biden Gropes Young Girls

About 22,400 results (0.32 seconds)

Search Results
VP Creepy Joe Biden Caught Groping Young Girls On Camera ...
View attachment 160188▶ 6:53

Oct 18, 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
Watch in disgust as your creepy current Vice President, Joe Biden conducts a bi-partizan grope job of young ...

Compilation of Joe Biden being Creepy - YouTube
View attachment 160190▶ 2:25

Feb 18, 2015 - Uploaded by Gabbee
Creepy Joe Biden Strikes Again, Gets Uncomfortable With Defense Secretary's Wife Born ... 1:41 that young ...

CREEPY JOE BIDEN TOUCHES CHILDREN OF SENATORS ...
View attachment 160189▶ 20:07

Jan 10, 2015 - Uploaded by Alex Ansary
http://www.alexansary.tv- Earlier this week, Joe Biden openly touched ... CREEPYJOE BIDEN TOUCHES ...

None of those videos show Biden groping young girls. All three videos show the same clip of him putting his hand on a girl's shoulder. I've been told numerous times in this thread that there are TONS of videos of him groping young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back