CDZ Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?

One of the articles I read agreed with me. No guns made since 1986 are legal.

The reason you are clueless is you have don't realize what most of these Fully-Automatic weapons are in collections and if fired at all it is very rare... The Thompson submachine gun is like having a trophy wife... Great bragging piece, but you don't let your friends play with her...

Link to Millions? LOL!

So I spoke without looking it up. The correct number as of February 24, 2016 is just under a half million. That's still a pretty impressive number.

ATF Reveals The Number of Registered Machine Guns - The Truth About Guns
Do the math: If I figured correctly, that's 2 out of 10 people in this country.
The number of machine guns that are transferable is about 175000 and going down all the time.

How do you figure they are going down? The value is always going up and they are never used in crime so there is no legal reason to take them. In point of fact the number of NFA weapons is INCREASING because suppressors are still being manufactured as are short barreled shotguns and rifles.
They are old guns and they wear out.

Bullshit. They get rebuilt when they break. No machine gun has been removed from the NFA since 1986. Guns have only been added, especially as the Ruling which determined Registered DEWATS to be Fully Transferables. You have no clue what you're talking about.
To tell you the truth, I don't give a damn, Scarlett. LOL

One of the articles I read agreed with me. No guns made since 1986 are legal.

The reason you are clueless is you have don't realize what most of these Fully-Automatic weapons are in collections and if fired at all it is very rare... The Thompson submachine gun is like having a trophy wife... Great bragging piece, but you don't let your friends play with her...
Good.

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?
fear and propaganda that keeps that fear at a high level.

somehow the scotus is considered godlike and is to never be questioned or overturned.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

they are not coming back b/c bad things might happen to a very small number of people.
Nobody needs a machine gun. Hardly for personal protection or hunting LOL

Nobody needs a fast car either yet I have one of those and several machinguns too. No one needs to tell me how to spend my money. i can do that all on my own.

somehow the scotus is considered godlike and is to never be questioned or overturned.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

they are not coming back b/c bad things might happen to a very small number of people.
My right has nothing to do with need.

but you knew that.
The rights of 300 million Americans out weigh your stupid b*******. Sorry about your luck.
poor sad leftist, you actually believe (not 'think') every American agrees with you.
Just about 90% that's all. You lose brainwashed Nut Job....
You keep living in lala land, someday they will make you the mayor

but you knew that.
The rights of 300 million Americans out weigh your stupid b*******. Sorry about your luck.
poor sad leftist, you actually believe (not 'think') every American agrees with you.

You guys lie all the time. Typical propagandist. You probably believe mugabe received 95% of the vote too...
97% want background checks fixed. If you think most people want machine guns being produced and sold, you're nuttier than I thought...

but you knew that.

You guys lie all the time. Typical propagandist. You probably believe mugabe received 95% of the vote too...
97% want background checks fixed. If you think most people want machine guns being produced and sold, you're nuttier than I thought...
link

but you knew that.
And today Trump says he will ban bump stocks and force people to destroy theirs along with conversion kits... So who's in la la land dumbass.

Maybe it's time for you to watch some real some real news for a change...
97 percent of Americans want universal background checks for gun buyers. 67 ...
theweek.com › speedreads › 97-percent-...

Feb 20, 2018 · A whopping 97 percent of all respondents said they were in favor of universal ... "If you think Americans are largely unmoved by the mass shootings, you should think ...

link

Maybe it's time for you to watch some real some real news for a change...

Feb 20, 2018 · A whopping 97 percent of all respondents said they were in favor of universal ... "If you think Americans are largely unmoved by the mass shootings, you should think ...

link
Time to watch some real news?

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

Nobody needs a fast car either yet I have one of those and several machinguns too. No one needs to tell me how to spend my money. i can do that all on my own.
Fine if they're legal.

but you knew that.
And today Trump says he will ban bump stocks and force people to destroy theirs along with conversion kits... So who's in la la land dumbass.
https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...gal-weapons-into-machine-guns.html#pt0-198580

but you knew that.

What's funny is you people trot out these 97% fictions all of the time yet can never link to a legit source for the claim.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/23/trump-administration-bans-bump-stocks-all-devices-that-turn-legal-weapons-into-machine-guns.html#pt0-198580

That's a dead link.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

Fine if they're legal.

They're not worth anything if they're not.

Thought exactly that when I saw it. Like their claim of 97% of scientists believe in global warming. Lol

What's funny is you people trot out these 97% fictions all of the time yet can never link to a legit source for the claim.

Buckets of rocks are Pennsylvania schools' last defense against shooters

No surprise there. They’d have rather had more student deaths. Sickening.
Actually you are a cnn voter. It’s obvious.
speaking of CNN

they said the other day that the cop that took

out the school shooter was "trigger happy"

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter
Indeed there is no link to CNN saying any such thing. Rocks now? Another dumb rumor that you people believe?
libtard logic but as the one kid said it is better then throwing books and pencils like before

And he just keeps at it. A real glutton for punishment. Lol
Where did I ever say that?
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,
And you believe the Supreme Court said felons don't have to register guns? Actually they said felons can't have guns d u h. I pay attention to every media. GOP propaganda and the rest of the world. That's how I know the GOP is totally fos and bought off.

franco is another one who chooses to remain willfully ignorant

it is really his only course of action

he knows it that he is a joke
In Bizarro GOP dupe world Maybe. Link to anything? LOL!

continue to wallow in your willful ignorance

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter

Someone's BIL owns the local Glass Window Installation Business...
Link to that GOP silly BS?
Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters

Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel made headlines recently after testifying to lawmakers at the state capitol that his students could be armed with rocks in case of an active shooter lockdown.
it is lost on him

he will continue to wallow in his willful ignorance

Thought exactly that when I saw it. Like their claim of 97% of scientists believe in global warming. Lol

Sure, dupes. Maybe it's my phone but that was all over the news. Too bad you don't get the news.
Poll: 97 percent support background checks for all gun buyers | TheHill
thehill.com › blogs › news › 37...

Feb 20, 2018 · Ninety-seven percent of those surveyed in the Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday said they support requiring background checks for all gun ...

Feb 20, 2018 · A new poll by Quinnipiac University published Tuesday found that a stunning majority of Americans are in favor of more stringent gun laws. A whopping 97 percent of ...
Do 90% of Americans support background checks for all gun sales? | PolitiFact ...

Forum List

Back