CDZ Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?

And he just keeps at it. A real glutton for punishment. Lol
Where did I ever say that?
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,

franco is another one who chooses to remain willfully ignorant

it is really his only course of action

he knows it that he is a joke
In Bizarro GOP dupe world Maybe. Link to anything? LOL!

continue to wallow in your willful ignorance
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,

Yeah that's a huge story, LOL!

Thought exactly that when I saw it. Like their claim of 97% of scientists believe in global warming. Lol
poor sad leftist, you actually believe (not 'think') every American agrees with you.
Just about 90% that's all. You lose brainwashed Nut Job....

You guys lie all the time. Typical propagandist. You probably believe mugabe received 95% of the vote too...
97% want background checks fixed. If you think most people want machine guns being produced and sold, you're nuttier than I thought...

What's funny is you people trot out these 97% fictions all of the time yet can never link to a legit source for the claim.
try watching real news
Poll: 97 percent support background checks for all gun buyers | TheHill
thehill.com › blogs › news › 37...

Feb 20, 2018 · Ninety-seven percent of those surveyed in the Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday said they support requiring background checks for all gun ...
97 percent of Americans want universal background checks for gun buyers. 67 ...
theweek.com › speedreads › 97-percent-...

Feb 20, 2018 · A new poll by Quinnipiac University published Tuesday found that a stunning majority of Americans are in favor of more stringent gun laws. A whopping 97 percent of ...
Do 90% of Americans support background checks for all gun sales? | PolitiFact ...

Thought exactly that when I saw it. Like their claim of 97% of scientists believe in global warming. Lol

You guys lie all the time. Typical propagandist. You probably believe mugabe received 95% of the vote too...
97% want background checks fixed. If you think most people want machine guns being produced and sold, you're nuttier than I thought...

What's funny is you people trot out these 97% fictions all of the time yet can never link to a legit source for the claim.
try watching real news

Feb 20, 2018 · Ninety-seven percent of those surveyed in the Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday said they support requiring background checks for all gun ...

Feb 20, 2018 · A new poll by Quinnipiac University published Tuesday found that a stunning majority of Americans are in favor of more stringent gun laws. A whopping 97 percent of ...
Do 90% of Americans support background checks for all gun sales? | PolitiFact ...

who dont support background checks ya retard

still does not change the fact that felons are exempt from registering firearms

the nra backed a expanded background check and you brain dead leftists turned it down

try watching real news

the nra backed a expanded background check and you brain dead leftists turned it down
It is totally illegal for a felon to have any kind of gun, stupid. The GOP blocks fixing the loopholes and so do most of the morons on this message board.

try watching real news

It is totally illegal for a felon to have any kind of gun, stupid. The GOP blocks fixing the loopholes and so do most of the morons on this message board.

indeed retard however the same felon is exempt for registering a firearm

the gop had nothing to do with it the SC ruled that in 1968

but however continue to wallow in your ignorance

try watching real news

It is totally illegal for a felon to have any gun. WTF is wrong with you people? Such idiotic propaganda.... For total ignoramuses only. No they can't be arrested for not registering them. LOL! But they can be arrested for having one!!

Yet they have them everyday of the week and then some. Amazing that, isn’t it, since laws forbid it and no new law will stop them.

Oh, except those crazy places that allow felons rights to be restored.
try watching real news

It is totally illegal for a felon to have any gun. WTF is wrong with you people? Such idiotic propaganda.... For total ignoramuses only. No they can't be arrested for not registering them. LOL! But they can be arrested for having one!!

try watching real news

It is totally illegal for a felon to have any gun.

but yet they have them

and you know what they are not required nor can they be prosecuted for failing to register a firearm

so you admit that registration only targets the law abiding

Yet they have them everyday of the week and then some. Amazing that, isn’t it, since laws forbid it and no new law will stop them.

Oh, except those crazy places that allow felons rights to be restored.
try watching real news

well in a roundabout way frankie is admitting that registration schemes only target the law abiding

There are still millions of them out there if you can afford them. I know of two people in my area who have them, as I can hear them across the hills, firing them every New Year's Eve and Fourth of July.
Link to Millions? LOL!

So I spoke without looking it up. The correct number as of February 24, 2016 is just under a half million. That's still a pretty impressive number.

ATF Reveals The Number of Registered Machine Guns - The Truth About Guns
Do the math: If I figured correctly, that's 2 out of 10 people in this country.
The number of machine guns that are transferable is about 175000 and going down all the time.

How do you figure they are going down? The value is always going up and they are never used in crime so there is no legal reason to take them. In point of fact the number of NFA weapons is INCREASING because suppressors are still being manufactured as are short barreled shotguns and rifles.
They are old guns and they wear out.

New old stock parts are readily available for any firearm you can think of. Ebay is even a great source for firearms parts: If I have a firearm that's not worth restoring or would cost too much to restore, I part the damned thing out and sell the parts on Ebay for pretty good money. I can pick up junk guns at garage sales for around $20 and make a couple hundred dollars off the parts alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to Millions? LOL!

So I spoke without looking it up. The correct number as of February 24, 2016 is just under a half million. That's still a pretty impressive number.

The number of machine guns that are transferable is about 175000 and going down all the time.

How do you figure they are going down? The value is always going up and they are never used in crime so there is no legal reason to take them. In point of fact the number of NFA weapons is INCREASING because suppressors are still being manufactured as are short barreled shotguns and rifles.

Bullshit. New old stock parts are readily available for any firearm you can think of. Ebay is even a great source for firearms parts: If I have a firearm that's not worth restoring or would cost too much to restore, I part the damned thing out and sell the parts on Ebay for pretty good money. I can pick up junk guns at garage sales for around $20 and make a couple hundred dollars off the parts alone.
Irrelevant... They become less numerous all the time according to your own stats... They are already well regulated. End of story.

Bullshit. New old stock parts are readily available for any firearm you can think of. Ebay is even a great source for firearms parts: If I have a firearm that's not worth restoring or would cost too much to restore, I part the damned thing out and sell the parts on Ebay for pretty good money. I can pick up junk guns at garage sales for around $20 and make a couple hundred dollars off the parts alone.
Irrelevant... They become less numerous all the time according to your own stats... They are already well regulated. End of story.

So if that are already "well regulated", what's your problem with any law-abiding citizen owning them?

Likewise, if there are already laws on the books which disqualifies criminals from purchasing firearms, what makes you think that additional laws would also work?

So if that are already "well regulated", what's your problem with any law-abiding citizen owning them?

Likewise, if there are already laws on the books which disqualifies criminals from purchasing firearms, what makes you think that additional laws would also work?
The regulation that is good is that they are no longer produced for civilians and are no longer a threat d u h.

Obviously the laws need more teeth d u h.

Last edited by a moderator:

The regulation that is good is that they are no longer produced for civilians and are no longer a threat d u h.

Obviously the laws need more teeth d u h. Something is really wrong with your brains, dupes.

They never were a threat....duh. The gangsters stole them from the cops, and the military, but they rarely did anything to the civilian population with them. Most criminals knew back then to leave the civilian population alone. Which is why when there was an aberration, such as bonnie and clyde, or jesse james, who actively sought to kill civilians, they were reviled and hunted down fairly quickly because the general population hated them.

No, they don't. The NFA registry is adding guns every year. No NFA weapon has been removed from the list since 1986. You are simply ignoring what I posted earlier or intentionally lying.

try watching real news

That's not news. That is propaganda. We know it, and so do you.

Obviously the laws need more teeth d u h. Something is really wrong with your brains, dupes.

Why would it be good with you if they were no longer produced for civilians? Do you have a problem with law-abiding civilians owning things that are legal to own?

Is it your position in life to tell people what they can or cannot own, if they're not committing a crime or in any way infringing on your rights? I hardly think so, shithead. That seems a little one-sided, despotic, and tyrannical to me, so go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infested garden rake, ok?

How about this: I detest bicycles and Hybrid automobiles. Therefore I feel that you should not have the right to own either of them.

They never were a threat....duh. The gangsters stole them from the cops, and the military, but they rarely did anything to the civilian population with them. Most criminals knew back then to leave the civilian population alone. Which is why when there was an aberration, such as bonnie and clyde, or jesse james, who actively sought to kill civilians, they were reviled and hunted down fairly quickly because the general population hated them.

Very true. Gangsters usually killed other gangsters with them.

Actually if you had the money you could buy them no no problem. Civilians having machine guns is idiotic. Just be glad collectors can get them and they can't be produced anymore for civilian use.

Forum List

Back