Zone1 I am thinking that if the Biden Administration can break the law all the time yet still have access to fully automatic weapons why cant We the People.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Biden admits he is proudly and deliberately breaking the law

They are all criminals, going not only against the Constitution, but against Democracy also. So why should the government agents be allowed to get their hands on fully automatic weapons, and not the US citizens, that dont break the law? It may have to go all the way to the Supreme Court, but with my argument, i think i just might win...

Afederal judge late Wednesday gave millions of gun owners breathing room when he slammed the Biden administration’s effort to ban a big slice of the AR-15 market.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk blocked the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives from enforcing its ban on AR-15 style “pistols” equipped with arm braces, calling the agency’s new rule unlawful.
I am sure that fully automatic weapons in the hands of law abiding citizens would not be stopped, but might even be banned from usage of the federal government, until they stop being criminal.

They are all criminals, going not only against the Constitution, but against Democracy also. So why should the government agents be allowed to get their hands on fully automatic weapons, and not the US citizens, that dont break the law? It may have to go all the way to the Supreme Court, but with my argument, i think i just might win...

I am sure that fully automatic weapons in the hands of law abiding citizens would not be stopped, but might even be banned from usage of the federal government, until they stop being criminal.

Grow the fuck up. P01135809 is facing 91-Felony Counts, including 31-Counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1918. He broke the goddamn you do not give two shits about that.

because we are being ruled over by criminals.

I kept my guns while breaking the law for the last forty-five years.

All laws against the Second Amendment are a violation of law. All bills against the Second Amendment are against the law. All that wrote those laws or voted for them violated their oath and never had honor to begin with. We are to pull them from office and put them on trial for their violation. But since the people are lazy our rights are no more. If you don't know your rights you have none and 90% of America are guilty. It's like Blacks voting for democRats, beyond stupid so it must be madness and what has the democRat given you except longer prison terms.

Any American that wants a fully automatic machine gun can have one. You just have to pay the big bucks for the license.

Forum List

Back