Why was the 2020 election different than all other elections?

The difference between 2020 and every election before it was very simple… the push for and extensive use of remote, unverifiable voting across the country.

So you would rather associate with the Russian or Chinese leader?
No, I want to do everything I can to prevent enemies of the USA from hurting our country. That includes China, Russia and Donald Trump and his MAGA supporters. They all put their needs above the USA.

No, I want to do everything I can to prevent enemies of the USA from hurting our country. That includes China, Russia and Donald Trump and his MAGA supporters. They all put their needs above the USA.
Bullshit.

do everything I can to prevent enemies of the USA from hurting our country. That includes China

Says a Libstain who cheered launch of man-made virus intentionally spread by LW Politicians into BIG cities to kill Trumps economy AND rig 2020 voting. Worked so well they also rigged 2022 + GA runoffs. Nary a peep outa dirty Repubes.

How about this, since you all cannot give links to these GOP poll watcher being kicked out, how about just a few example of where it happened?

What state and city and location in the city?
Detroit, MI. And guess what people sitting six feet away cannot see that much to start with.
Which now we know was totally made up and unnecessary.

Says a Libstain who cheered launch of man-made virus intentionally spread by LW Politicians into BIG cities to kill Trumps economy AND rig 2020 voting. Worked so well they also rigged 2022 + GA runoffs. Nary a peep outa dirty Repubes.
Trump is my leader. He can do no wrong. Anyone who criticizes the great leader, Trump must be destroyed. I live my lif to support the great leader Trump.

Why was the 2020 election different than all other elections?
Looking at our elections of the 21st century, very few people did not trust our elections.

The 2000 election, Bush vs Gore, was not perfect but it was fair, Gore conceded after a Supreme court verdict.
The 2004 election, Bush vs Kerry was not perfect but it was fair. Kerry conceded
The 2008 election, McCain vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. McCain conceded.
The 2012 election, Romney vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. Romney conceded.
The 2016 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. Clinton conceded.
The 2020 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. After 40 failed law suits Trump refused to concede, saying the electionn was a fraud.

The only difference between any election and 2020 is Donald Trump could not admit he lost. None of our elections are perfect, but all are fair.

That doesn't make the election itself different. That makes one of the candidates different from all the others.

Forum List

Back