A Devastating Interview with Mike Pence

He wasn't even a possibility in my mind, but this will certainly end any possibility of him becoming president

I don't suppose, you could link us to the TikTok account, for those of us that have TikTok embeds blocked?

Is there a title on this video? Do you know when or where it was shot, a description of it, or anything?

Otherwise, it is just a blank screen for most folks.

Or are we talking about this clip?

Yes. It was cut short at "that's not my concern."
It's good to have the full clip, but I'm not really seeing a difference. That response, while going on and on and on a out Ukraine is gonna do in his already dead campaign.

Just curious. Does uploading the clip make it viewable?

Pence was getting flustered and said that he wasn't concerned about tr\he problems Americans are facing. Then he regained his composure and remembered that he's supposed to pretend to care.

Sadly, the tables for war were set by Biden and Obama years ago. We all should of seen this coming, and many did.
Agreed.

Victoria Nuland is a cancer, and any administration or party, associated with her, like John Bolton before her, should not be let near the oval office.

Yes. It was cut short at "that's not my concern."
It's good to have the full clip, but I'm not really seeing a difference. That response, while going on and on and on a out Ukraine is gonna do in his already dead campaign.

Just curious. Does uploading the clip make it viewable?

View attachment 805238
Now, if you could please just get @Owl32 to do this with all his TikTok embeds.

I'm on my new laptop this morning. I hadn't even planned on logging in today, a bit of a headache. I use something different on this machine. On my desktop, DuckDuckGo privacy essentials, doesn't even give you the option of letting you see the TikTok embeds. At least Privacy Badger let's you now that they are there.

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back