Why was the 2020 election different than all other elections?

The difference is that we had a narcissistic asshole in office. His delicate ego wouldn’t allow him to admit he lost. He doesn’t care about the good of the country and he only cares about himself. His claim that the election was stolen was PLANNED prior to the election. He fooled all of his idiot followers.

Again: The election observer from the OSCE - and they are damned good - found not any serios problem in the elections in 2020 in the USA. I heard only from some unimportant problems with republicans. But if they had been wrong - what I seriosly doubt about - then this is also not any problem: Give this information - if it is important - to the justice system of the USA and let arrest every criminal who tries to overtake the USA with illegal methods. But why did you not do so in the last three years?
Who says they are good? The same people that told you was no fraud? Nope, we do not need people from Europe even observing our elections. This is our country.

What did I say that was a lie?
That mail in voting was common all over the country. It was not. We never had drop boxes either, unless they were at the polling places. Organized fraud happened. There is really no room for doubt.

Who says they are good? The same people that told you was no fraud? Nope, we do not need people from Europe even observing our elections. This is our country.
Well, we had a bunch of delusional right wing MAGA cultists observing and that turn out to be a shit show.

Couldn’t get any worse.

Who says they are good?

I

The same people that told you was no fraud?

Exactly. There was no fraud.

Nope, we do not need people from Europe

What's unimportant for me. I trust in our OSCE observers.

even observing our elections. This is our country.

Exactly. That's why it is good to have an independent control. If you don't know: the USA is a member of the OSCE.

Because lying scheming Dems RIGGED it and STOLE IT.
Because you say so?
You say so because your cult leader told you that the election was rigged.
If your cult leader had said the election was fair, you would have said the election was fair.
Trump said the election was not fair because he lost.
He claimed the 2016 election could be rigged, before the election. When Trump won, he said it was a fair election.

I

Exactly. There was no fraud.

What's unimportant for me. I trust in our OSCE observers.

Exactly. That's why it is good to have an independent control. If you don't know: the USA is a member of the OSCE.
I do not care if we are a member or not. It is just another agency that lies for governments and those in power. Wise up. Their experts are experts at lying and not much else.

Your comprehension is not my problem. It is yours.

True and not true the same time. One problem with US-Americans are your allknowing attitudes. For me as a German it is important to know in the current situation of world politics whether the USA is an enemy of Germany or not. Donald Trump is without any doubt an enemy of Germany.

That mail in voting was common all over the country. It was not. We never had drop boxes either, unless they were at the polling places. Organized fraud happened. There is really no room for doubt.
Educate yourself.

The difference? The 2020 Presidential election was stolen when the Democrats used the Pandemic as a scam to created fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The bastards are going to do the same thing in 2024. We live in a banana republic now. Our Democrat Republic is kaput.
Move to a country that is not a banana republic. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The all knowing attitudes come from the government and complicit media who conspire to censor inconvenient facts.

No. It's a lack of education. You are not able to communicate with each other - and much more less with strangers.

Forum List

Back