DeSantis Grilled by Tomi Lahren on Decision to Not Wait Until 2028

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
DeSantis definitely should have waited until 2028. Now he's going to have Trump taking shots at him. DeSantis isn't as smart as I thought he was.

---...Saturday, conservative commentator and Outkick platforms’ host Tomi Lahren asked DeSantis for a response to supporters of former President Donald Trump, who say they like DeSantis, but think he should wait until his turn comes in 2028.---

With DeSantis it wouldnt have mattered

The more exposure he gets, the worse he looks

DeSantis definitely should have waited until 2028. Now he's going to have Trump taking shots at him. DeSantis isn't as smart as I thought he was.

---...Saturday, conservative commentator and Outkick platforms’ host Tomi Lahren asked DeSantis for a response to supporters of former President Donald Trump, who say they like DeSantis, but think he should wait until his turn comes in 2028.---

He would had been handed the ‘28 nomination if he backed Trump.

Instead he looks like a little ingrate trying to take advantage of Biden’s DOJ trying to throw Trump in jail.

On top of that it is no apparent he has little personality. I’d take Kari Lake over him any day. Hell even Ted Cruz.

Floridians are noticing that they can't afford to live in Florida any more. Insurance costs are astronomical, and the cost of everything is higher than the rest of the nation. No state sales tax doesn't come close to covering those costs, especially if you're a retiree.

And DeSantis is doing nothing about that. He's too busy attacking wokeness, whatever that is.

Floridians are noticing that they can't afford to live in Florida any more. Insurance costs are astronomical, and the cost of everything is higher than the rest of the nation. No state sales tax doesn't come close to covering those costs, especially if you're a retiree.

That must account for the historic migration to FL.

Trump has proven that he can't beat Biden and that he doesn't want to keep his campaign promises. He threw his supporters under the bus on Jan. 6th and spent his entire Presidency pandering to Jews and other non-Whites. I don't understand why people still support him.

Forum List

Back