Why was the 2020 election different than all other elections?

The worst was Georgia, where the criminal mother-and-daughter lowlifes sent everyone home when Trump was well ahead because….OMG, a toilet is leaking!….sneak back in, untie the Biden ballots hidden under the table skirt, run them through the machine to get the count to where they needed it, retie them, and voila, Biden takes the state.
You don’t actually believe that debunked bullshit do you?

Are you that far down the rabbit hole?

But it holds zero accountability as opposed to the old style mechanical voting booths, which should have never been eliminated
Bing AI: "Mail-in voting has been shown to be secure and safe. Election security experts have stated that mail-in voting is secure, with an array of checks and double-checks that ensure every ballot counted is a legitimate one1. Additionally, the U.S. Postal Service now offers informed delivery, so voters have accountability as to where their mail is in the process2."

Looking at our elections of the 21st century, very few people did not trust our elections.

The 2000 election, Bush vs Gore, was not perfect but it was fair, Gore conceded after a Supreme court verdict.
The 2004 election, Bush vs Kerry was not perfect but it was fair. Kerry conceded
The 2008 election, McCain vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. McCain conceded.
The 2012 election, Romney vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. Romney conceded.
The 2016 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. Clinton conceded.
The 2020 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. After 40 failed law suits Trump refused to concede, saying the electionn was a fraud.

The only difference between any election and 2020 is Donald Trump could not admit he lost. None of our elections are perfect, but all are fair.
All are fair and Trump is a liar!

Looking at our elections of the 21st century, very few people did not trust our elections.

The 2000 election, Bush vs Gore, was not perfect but it was fair, Gore conceded after a Supreme court verdict.
The 2004 election, Bush vs Kerry was not perfect but it was fair. Kerry conceded
The 2008 election, McCain vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. McCain conceded.
The 2012 election, Romney vs Obama, was not perfect but it was fair. Romney conceded.
The 2016 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. Clinton conceded.
The 2020 election, Trump vs Clinton, was not perfect but it was fair. After 40 failed law suits Trump refused to concede, saying the electionn was a fraud.

The only difference between any election and 2020 is Donald Trump could not admit he lost. None of our elections are perfect, but all are fair.
Trump conceded the moment he walked out the door and gave Biden the keys.

Why was the 2016 election valid to you people.
I will tell you why. Trump won. I will tell you why you think 2020 was rigged, because Trump lost.
That is the difference.
I haven't seen anyone say that. It's only you who thinks in those terms: "If I get what I want it's legit, if I don't get what I want it's rigged!" Boo-hoo for pouting Elmer. :spank:

Forum List

Back