Why was Bush never referred to as "The Food Stamp Presiident"?

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..

Did the Democratic Congress ever override a Bush veto? If not, your premise fails.

Oh...I see...

So now Bush is bad becuase he did not stop the democrats from doing bad things.

So it is still all Bush's fault.

LMAO......pathetic.

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact. I know that upsets you because you're a racist, but it is still fact.
I didn't say he was 100% Black, you imbecile.

If someone who had never heard of Obama was showed his photo, would they say he is Black?

The reason why Newt is calling him the food stamp president is because Obama is Black.

Sure. Thats what he meant by it.

Funny...I thought the right are the ones who relates food stamps to blacks.

Well...I guess the right and Synthaholic do.

That poster is just a typical Democrat Dummy. The Democrats and the corrupt MSM seem to always conveniently forget about the White half of Barack Obama. It's like his White Mother never even existed to these idiots. They obsess over his Black half so they can keep pushing their Race-Baiting agenda.

That particular poster was Race-Baiting over the 'Food Stamp President' label. He or she used the President's black half to accuse others of being 'Racists.' That's quite common for Democrat Dummies here and in the MSM. It's very dirty & lame. Our President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact.

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..
Let's start with your FIRST retarded claim, shall we?

All you have to do is show some CAUSAL relationship between the dems getting congress and how what THEY did caused the massive unemployment that lasted for years. Should be easy. I mean they wrote the legislation that caused the unemployment, right? That's what you claim, right?
As it is now, all you have is AN UNSUPPORTED CLAIM.

"I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him."
Abraham Lincoln --August 11, 1846

Go ahead. Prove your case.
Or go out and buy a t-shirt that says, "ABRAHAM LINCOLN THINKS I'M AN AMORAL LIAR"

Last edited:

Obama hasnt raised taxes...try again

Snip:
CNSNews.com) – President Obama’s assertion on Sunday that he “didn’t raise taxes once” is “blatantly false,” a taxpayer watchdog group says. Obama made the claim in his pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.

According to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), President Obama has signed into law at least two dozen tax increases. The first one – a federal tobacco tax hike – came just 16 days into his presidency.

Obama

Did the Democratic Congress ever override a Bush veto? If not, your premise fails.

lol @ Bush and veto.

It only took Bush 5 1/2 years to use his veto powers.

food stamp participation is a direct result of the economy. it tanked in 2007. is that when the numbers jumped?

you just stated the obvious...and why Obama was referred to as the food stamp president.

So what is your point?

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact. I know that upsets you because you're a racist, but it is still fact.

If someone who had never heard of Obama was showed his photo, would they say he is Black?

The reason why Newt is calling him the food stamp president is because Obama is Black.

Nice try. You're either a racist yourself or you're just a disingenuous Democrat Dummy...Or both.
I'm a racist because I can see that the President is Black? :laugh:

Sure. Thats what he meant by it.

Funny...I thought the right are the ones who relates food stamps to blacks.

Well...I guess the right and Synthaholic do.

YES! Newt is ON THE RIGHT.

Oh...I see...

LMAO......pathetic.

Food stamp participation went up by 14.7 million during Bush's two terms. You want to blame that on the two years that Democrats held the majority in the House? If so, then I'm sure you'll have no problem blaming the current rise in food stamp participation on the Republicans in the House.

food stamp participation is a direct result of the economy. it tanked in 2007. is that when the numbers jumped?

you just stated the obvious...and why Obama was referred to as the food stamp president.

So what is your point?

well, the economy tanked in Nov of 2007 (near the end of Bush's second term). wasn't food stamp participation up before that? i'm not sure, i'm asking.

Nice try. You're either a racist yourself or you're just a disingenuous Democrat Dummy...Or both.
I'm a racist because I can see that the President is Black? :laugh:

No, because you use his Black half for shallow Race-Baiting purposes. You conveniently forget he is also a White Man. That's why i said you're likely a racist yourself. You possibly don't like the idea of him being a White Man as well, so you convenienty forget that he is. Or you're just an average Race-Baiting Democrat Dummy. Either way, it's pretty old & tired.

Oh...I see...

LMAO......pathetic.

Food stamp participation went up by 14.7 million during Bush's two terms. You want to blame that on the two years that Democrats held the majority in the House? If so, then I'm sure you'll have no problem blaming the current rise in food stamp participation on the Republicans in the House.
yo....listen up....

I am not blaming anyone for anything....you are the one who is caught up in blame.

I simply laughed at your post as it was the most rediculous thing I have seen to date.

'it is not the democrats fault...it is Bushs fault becuase he didnt stop the democrats from making really bad decisions'

I mean...how pathetic can one be? You are so partisan that you actually want to blame someone else for the errors of someone you agree with.

I see it as a serious sign of immaturity.

So what is your point?

well, the economy tanked in Nov of 2007 (near the end of Bush's second term). wasn't food stamp participation up before that? i'm not sure, i'm asking.

I dont know and to be frank it means nothing. We have record numbers on food stamps and that is all that matters.

We have a president who is trying to convince the people that the economy is getting better.....when, in fact, we are down nearly 2 million jobs since he took office...but he refuses to look at that. He just wants us to know of the several million hired since he took office...not the twice as many that were laid off.

So things will not get any better for those on food stamps until our politicians stop playing on the naevity of the people.

Which sadly will likely not happen in our lifestime.

Oh...I see...

LMAO......pathetic.

yo....listen up....

I am not blaming anyone for anything....you are the one who is caught up in blame.

I simply laughed at your post as it was the most rediculous thing I have seen to date.

'it is not the democrats fault...it is Bushs fault becuase he didnt stop the democrats from making really bad decisions'

I mean...how pathetic can one be? You are so partisan that you actually want to blame someone else for the errors of someone you agree with.

Actually, I was merely referring to the tendency of partisans (people on the right are famous for this) to play both sides of the political divide by taking credit or assessing blame for something (anything really) based on whichever party is in control of the executive or legislative branch when there's divided gov't.

Newt's doing it right now. The 4 balanced budgets of mid to late 90's are one of his crowning achievements even though not one single Republican voted for the OBRA-93 which increased revenues to help balance the budget...

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and the fact that he wasn't even in office for the two final years.

Oh...I see...

LMAO......pathetic.

yo....listen up....

^^ this is how you refuse to take responsibility for your actions

Why was Bush never referred to as "The Food Stamp Presiident"?
Toooooooooooooooo easy!

He managed to "get outta town", before the (economic) shit really hit the fan!!!!
January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

.....And, even OBAMA couldn't fuck-things-up, as badly as The IDIOT SON!!!!!

:eusa_hand:

Since a record number of people got food stamps during his term

Because you Democrat Dummies were far too busy referring to him as "Adolf Hitler.' You guys are very dumb. Seriously, it's true.
Yeah.....that's what happened.

handjob.gif

December 06, 2007

"Virtually every economics Ph.D. who has worked in a prominent role in the Bush Administration acknowledges that the tax cuts enacted during the past six years have not paid for themselves--and were never intended to. Harvard professor Greg Mankiw, chairman of Bush's Council of Economic Advisers from 2003 to 2005, even devotes a section of his best-selling economics textbook to debunking the claim that tax cuts increase revenues.

The yawning chasm between Republican rhetoric on taxes and even informed conservative opinion is maddening to those of wonkish bent. Pointing it out has become an opinion-column staple. But none of these screeds seem to have altered the political debate. So rather than write yet another, I decided to find out what Arthur Laffer thought.

Laffer is a bona fide economist with a doctorate from Stanford. He's also largely responsible for the Republican belief that tax cuts pay for themselves. Now 67, Laffer runs economic-consulting and money-management firms in Nashville. About the best I could get out of him on the question of whether the Bush tax cuts have paid for themselves was "I don't know." But that's only part of the story.

It's a saga that began in a bar near the White House on a December afternoon in 1974."

Forum List

Back