Why was Bush never referred to as "The Food Stamp Presiident"?

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.
....At least, that's what the "conservative"-dipshits assumed.....until The President straightened-them-OUT!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Because he's Black.

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact.
.....And, that (actually) means something to you "conservatives"????

323.png

How "odd" that was never an issue, when.....

barr14.jpg

301.gif

Last edited:
Newt is right.
Under Bush there was 31.5 million on food stamps
Under Obama there is 45.8 million on food stamps
Mince words if you want but there are more now than there was during Bush.
That's pretty-much the after-affects of Republicans driving the economy INTO-THE-GROUND!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMgEp4QlvQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 2 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..

Did the Democratic Congress ever override a Bush veto? If not, your premise fails.
Gee.....that's kinda difficult, to do, when Lil' Dumbya kept forgetting to.....

......veto MUCH OF ANYTHING!!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..

Did the Democratic Congress ever override a Bush veto? If not, your premise fails.

Oh...I see...

So now Bush is bad becuase he did not stop the democrats from doing bad things.

So it is still all Bush's fault.
So....what you're saying is......Bill Clinton was the last President who was responsible for everything that happened, during his watch.

After him, Republicans changed the rules, huh??

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Because he's Black.

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact.
.....And, that (actually) means something to you "conservatives"????

323.png

How "odd" that was never an issue, when.....

barr14.jpg

301.gif

Democrat douches like you just use his Black half for your shallow Race-Baiting agenda. You don't fool everyone. You douches just try and pretend his White Mother never existed. She gets in the way of your Race-Baiting agenda. She's an inconvenience for you assholes. And that's a fact Jack! :)

Since a record number of people got food stamps during his term

And how many records is that?

14.7 millions over eight years???

As opposed to Obama's 14.2 million over three years???

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/223128/40/FACT-CHECK-Gingrichs-food-stamp-claim
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition service tracks month-to-month figures dating back to January 2001. The numbers show that the total of food stamp recipients rose to 14.2 million during President Obama's administration.

The highest in history so far is President George W. Bush. The number of food stamp recipients grew to nearly 14.7 million while he was in office. But, that's eight years in office, compared to President Obama who has not finished his first term.

Check the Math and Other Obscurities forum for assistance if needed.

Last edited:
I didn't say he was 100% Black, you imbecile.

If someone who had never heard of Obama was showed his photo, would they say he is Black?

The reason why Newt is calling him the food stamp president is because Obama is Black.

Sure. Thats what he meant by it.

Funny...I thought the right are the ones who relates food stamps to blacks.

Well...I guess the right and Synthaholic do.

That poster is just a typical Democrat Dummy. The Democrats and the corrupt MSM seem to always conveniently forget about the White half of Barack Obama. It's like his White Mother never even existed to these idiots. They obsess over his Black half so they can keep pushing their Race-Baiting agenda.

That particular poster was Race-Baiting over the 'Food Stamp President' label. He or she used the President's black half to accuse others of being 'Racists.' That's quite common for Democrat Dummies here and in the MSM. It's very dirty & lame. Our President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact.

Gee.....a RACIST.....

Whatta shocker......

handjob.gif

Let's start with your FIRST retarded claim, shall we?

All you have to do is show some CAUSAL relationship between the dems getting congress and how what THEY did caused the massive unemployment that lasted for years. Should be easy. I mean they wrote the legislation that caused the unemployment, right? That's what you claim, right?
As it is now, all you have is AN UNSUPPORTED CLAIM.
Better strap-in.

That's typical for the Teabaggers, here.....but, you DO have to consider.....

....o' their Absolutes.

handjob.gif

"I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him."
Abraham Lincoln --August 11, 1846

Go ahead. Prove your case.
Or go out and buy a t-shirt that says, "ABRAHAM LINCOLN THINKS I'M AN AMORAL LIAR"
Don't hold-your-breath, while you wait.​

you just stated the obvious...and why Obama was referred to as the food stamp president.

So what is your point?

well, the economy tanked in Nov of 2007 (near the end of Bush's second term). wasn't food stamp participation up before that? i'm not sure, i'm asking.

I dont know and to be frank it means nothing. We have record numbers on food stamps and that is all that matters.

We have a president who is trying to convince the people that the economy is getting better.....when, in fact, we are down nearly 2 million jobs since he took office...but he refuses to look at that. He just wants us to know of the several million hired since he took office...not the twice as many that were laid off.

So things will not get any better for those on food stamps until our politicians stop playing on the naevity of the people.

Which sadly will likely not happen in our lifestime.

the sad truth is that until we voters elect politicians who address our massive debt, our country will be in trouble. and since there hasn't been a day in my lifetime (and i'm pretty old) when the debt has decreased, i have no confidence that either party will address it. in fact, we will start more costly wars and spend money on other programs while completely ignoring the 50 ton weight around our neck. i don't blame the politicians. i blame the people who put them there.

Can you believe they are still whining about Obama being called the, food stamp President?

Can you believe they are still whining about Obama being called the, food stamp President?

Pretty funny stuff. They called George Bush much much worse. Went right down the memory hole for these nutters. It's fun entertainment though. :)

And how many records is that?

14.7 millions over eight years???

As opposed to Obama's 14.2 million over three years???

FACT CHECK: Gingrich's food-stamp claim | 11alive.com
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition service tracks month-to-month figures dating back to January 2001. The numbers show that the total of food stamp recipients rose to 14.2 million during President Obama's administration.

The highest in history so far is President George W. Bush. The number of food stamp recipients grew to nearly 14.7 million while he was in office. But, that's eight years in office, compared to President Obama who has not finished his first term.

Check the Math and Other Obscurities forum for assistance if needed.

Uh, so why again was Bush not referred to as the food stamp president before Obama? :eusa_whistle:

Obama hasnt raised taxes...try again

Snip:
CNSNews.com) – President Obama’s assertion on Sunday that he “didn’t raise taxes once” is “blatantly false,” a taxpayer watchdog group says. Obama made the claim in his pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.

According to Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), President Obama has signed into law at least two dozen tax increases. The first one – a federal tobacco tax hike – came just 16 days into his presidency.

Obama
Contact The DICK; Cheney.

He might still be lookin' to hire cherry-pickers.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

food stamp participation is a direct result of the economy. it tanked in 2007. is that when the numbers jumped?

you just stated the obvious...and why Obama was referred to as the food stamp president.

So what is your point?
Aw, jeez.......

Are you Teabaggers masochists??

Do you ENJOY gettin' slapped-around??!!!!

321.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Nice try. You're either a racist yourself or you're just a disingenuous Democrat Dummy...Or both.
I'm a racist because I can see that the President is Black? :laugh:

No, because you use his Black half for shallow Race-Baiting purposes. You conveniently forget he is also a White Man. That's why i said you're likely a racist yourself. You possibly don't like the idea of him being a White Man as well, so you convenienty forget that he is. Or you're just an average Race-Baiting Democrat Dummy. Either way, it's pretty old & tired.
"Perhaps, the most damnable lie that Ron Paul tells about race in the US is his claim that Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks are amongst his greatest heroes. Of course, there's not an ounce of truth in either claim. For one thing, he voted against honouring either of them - twice against making King's birthday a holiday, and once against honouring Rosa Parks with the Congressional Gold Medal."

:eusa_whistle:

So what is your point?

well, the economy tanked in Nov of 2007 (near the end of Bush's second term). wasn't food stamp participation up before that? i'm not sure, i'm asking.

I dont know and to be frank it means nothing. We have record numbers on food stamps and that is all that matters.

We have a president who is trying to convince the people that the economy is getting better.....when, in fact, we are down nearly 2 million jobs since he took office...
.....Thanks to Lil' Dumbya.​

And what's the record number now, 3 years later? And why won't you hold those on food stamps accountable for having to be on food stamps and there own actions? When will the Liberals in this nation acknowledge that there are a multitude of options for education...even for the poorest of the poor? Whatever happened to the foundation that this nation was built upon allowing for the freedom to be whatever you choose to be, and the work ethic, determination and will to be whatever you choose be based on diligence, study and hard work to overcome any and all stone-wall fronts? Either you choose to be a nothing, or you choose to be an achiever. There is no political party that can change the thought process, one way or another, of a loser whom chooses to be one. So let's stop playing games here on this issue, and instead let's look at what liberalism has contributed to the consistent decline of the ghetto minority mentality. After all, it's been well over 40 years now, and there are no more excuses regarding Bush. Bush is gone, and Obama is now responsible for the continuing increase in food stamps, home foreclosures, banks not lending to the middle class, and a never ending, relentless unemployment rate.

MATSIS

Forum List

Back