Why Trump's false promise to release his tax returns is important

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, of course, there are tons of reasons why this failure of an administration is destined to be labeled among the worst to ever infect our country.......BUT, somehow many of us knew that when Trump was given a pass by his naive base on reneging on the release of his tax returns, that was the beginning of the pattern that this idiot-in-chief could basically get away with ANYTHING since his base is truly ignorant and hooked on demagoguery kool-aid.

Of course, we also have Trump openly stating that he could murder someone on 5th avenue with impunity, AND that he could grab women's genitals and still be cheered on by evangelicals, AND that he could muster support from white supremacists to the undying support of spineless republicans in congress......SO, although there are a myriad of reasons why this scourge in the oval office still manages to have 1/3 of the electorate swear allegiance to his sorry hide, the broken promise of NOT releasing his tax returns set the scenario of a Trump Cult.

I think Trump's disastrous and subversive performance in Helsinki demands his tax returns be revealed.

Of course, we also have Trump openly stating that he could murder someone on 5th avenue with impunity,
I heard a new phrase coined the other day.

Fifth Avenue Republicans.

Perfect.

Well, of course, there are tons of reasons why this failure of an administration is destined to be labeled among the worst to ever infect our country.......BUT, somehow many of us knew that when Trump was given a pass by his naive base on reneging on the release of his tax returns, that was the beginning of the pattern that this idiot-in-chief could basically get away with ANYTHING since his base is truly ignorant and hooked on demagoguery kool-aid.

Of course, we also have Trump openly stating that he could murder someone on 5th avenue with impunity, AND that he could grab women's genitals and still be cheered on by evangelicals, AND that he could muster support from white supremacists to the undying support of spineless republicans in congress......SO, although there are a myriad of reasons why this scourge in the oval office still manages to have 1/3 of the electorate swear allegiance to his sorry hide, the broken promise of NOT releasing his tax returns set the scenario of a Trump Cult.

mj-laughing.gif

Thanks for the laugh Nut.

There is no law requiring Pres. Trump to release his tax returns.

Personally, I hope he never does.

Just to keep the looney liberals in a crazed frenzy over the issue. ... :thup:
Yes, I have no doubt you Fifth Avenue Republicans would not want Trump's lies to you ever being revealed. Like all submissive people, you will protect your abuser to the death.

There is only one reason Trump won't show his tax returns. They contain revelations which would be toxic to your love of him.

So yeah. I get why you don't want to see them.

Yes, I have no doubt you Fifth Avenue Republicans would not want Trump's lies to you ever being revealed. Like all submissive people, you will protect your abuser to the death.

If they haven't been revealed, then how would anyone know about any lies?

You're positively batshit crazy.

There is only one reason Trump won't show his tax returns. They contain revelations which would be toxic to your love of him.

A. I, unlike you left-wing moonbats, don't love politicians.
B. I don't give a rat's ass about his or anyone else's tax returns.

I think Trump's disastrous and subversive performance in Helsinki demands his tax returns be revealed.
I agree, because he does represent us, and we should be informed.

But with some assurance, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Mueller team is reviewing his tax filings.... follow the money...is step 1, in most investigations of theirs....

Last edited:
I agree, because he does represents us, and we should be informed.

But with some assurance, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Mueller team is reviewing his tax filings.... follow the money...is step 1, in most investigations of theirs....

They would have to subpoena them...

When is Obama going to release his college transcripts so we can find out if the shithead enrolled as a foireign student or if he was passed as part of an affirmative action program because of his race?

We know Trump has paid a ton in taxes. We need to expose that Obama asshole.

We don't care.

MAGA is more important than that and your butthurt.

A. I, unlike you left-wing moonbats, don't love politicians.
B. I don't give a rat's ass about his or anyone else's tax returns.
They are important, and there should be full disclosure of any of his business connections to foreign govt's and entities, like with all other presidents and candidates, in my lifetime.... why would he be an exception?

SUNSHINE is the best disinfectant!

Don’t fear. Mueller has the fat bastard’s tax returns. We’ll find out why he’s been petrified to release them.

They are important, and there should be full disclosure of any of his business connections to foreign govt's and entities, like with all other presidents and candidates, in my lifetime.... why would he be an exception?
Any president that shared his tax returns was completely voluntary.

I wouldn't want to share my tax returns with the public, and I doubt that you would either. .... :cool:

----------------------------------- his tax returns that were called for by you and your ilk are none of your business Nat .

That's what you say...

The real reason you want him to release his tax returns, is to give you cannon fodder to lie about them, like Harry Reid did about Romney's..

Forum List

Back