Why Trump's false promise to release his tax returns is important

Well, of course, there are tons of reasons why this failure of an administration is destined to be labeled among the worst to ever infect our country.......BUT, somehow many of us knew that when Trump was given a pass by his naive base on reneging on the release of his tax returns, that was the beginning of the pattern that this idiot-in-chief could basically get away with ANYTHING since his base is truly ignorant and hooked on demagoguery kool-aid.

Of course, we also have Trump openly stating that he could murder someone on 5th avenue with impunity, AND that he could grab women's genitals and still be cheered on by evangelicals, AND that he could muster support from white supremacists to the undying support of spineless republicans in congress......SO, although there are a myriad of reasons why this scourge in the oval office still manages to have 1/3 of the electorate swear allegiance to his sorry hide, the broken promise of NOT releasing his tax returns set the scenario of a Trump Cult.
Don’t fear. Mueller has the fat bastard’s tax returns. We’ll find out why he’s been petrified to release them.

And you know this how?

I think Trump's disastrous and subversive performance in Helsinki demands his tax returns be revealed.
I agree, because he does represents us, and we should be informed.

But with some assurance, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Mueller team is reviewing his tax filings.... follow the money...is step 1, in most investigations of theirs....

So are you telling us the IRS is incompetent?????

I think Trump's disastrous and subversive performance in Helsinki demands his tax returns be revealed.

But with some assurance, you can bet your bottom dollar, the Mueller team is reviewing his tax filings.... follow the money...is step 1, in most investigations of theirs....

They would have to subpoena them...
I don't really know how that works? But I would imagine, you are correct! Some kind of warrant of probable cause would be needed to get permission to access them.

When is Obama going to release his college transcripts so we can find out if the shithead enrolled as a foireign student or if he was passed as part of an affirmative action program because of his race?

We know Trump has paid a ton in taxes. We need to expose that Obama asshole.

Post #14 before some idiot brings up Obama??????....This is a clear "dereliction of duty" from Trump ass-kissers......Come on, folks....Hannity depends on you.

The intent of my O/P was not so much about the release of those damn tax returns ....BUT, that Trump's cultists so readily accepted the buffoon's reversal of a clear promise made....a promise that did NOT involve any excuse like blaming democrats or congress or the FBI or fake news, etc.

For me, THAT was the first indication that Trump's base is filled with naive, gullible and ignorant nitwits.

They are important, and there should be full disclosure of any of his business connections to foreign govt's and entities, like with all other presidents and candidates, in my lifetime.... why would he be an exception?
Any president that shared his tax returns was completely voluntary.

I wouldn't want to share my tax returns with the public, and I doubt that you would either. .... :cool:
if I were going to be president or vying for that job, I would most certainly release them, so to give confidence and assurance to my constituents and others of my honesty....and allegiances...

There is no law requiring Pres. Trump to release his tax returns.

Personally, I hope he never does.

Just to keep the looney liberals in a crazed frenzy over the issue. ... :thup:
Yes, I have no doubt you Fifth Avenue Republicans would not want Trump's lies to you ever being revealed. Like all submissive people, you will protect your abuser to the death.

If they haven't been revealed, then how would anyone know about any lies?

You're positively batshit crazy.
There is only one reason Trump won't show his tax returns. They contain revelations which would be toxic to your love of him.

So yeah. I get why you don't want to see them.

A. I, unlike you left-wing moonbats, don't love politicians.
B. I don't give a rat's ass about his or anyone else's tax returns.

I agree and you can bet he's paid more in taxes than G5 ever will.

I don't really know how that works? But I would imagine, you are correct! Some kind of warrant of probable cause would be needed to get permission to access them.

You can't just get people's tax returns, think of the implications.

Gee none of these folks were demanding to see Barry's college transcripts which he refused to show.

Wonder why??

Gee none of these folks were demanding to see Barry's college transcripts??

Wonder why??

Because it was their guy.

There is no law requiring Pres. Trump to release his tax returns.

Personally, I hope he never does.

Just to keep the looney liberals in a crazed frenzy over the issue. ... :thup:
Yes, I have no doubt you Fifth Avenue Republicans would not want Trump's lies to you ever being revealed. Like all submissive people, you will protect your abuser to the death.

If they haven't been revealed, then how would anyone know about any lies?

You're positively batshit crazy.
There is only one reason Trump won't show his tax returns. They contain revelations which would be toxic to your love of him.

So yeah. I get why you don't want to see them.

A. I, unlike you left-wing moonbats, don't love politicians.
B. I don't give a rat's ass about his or anyone else's tax returns.

I agree and you can bet he's paid more in taxes than G5 ever will.
it has nothing at all to do with paying taxes or how much Trump paid in taxes....

it has to do with his business connections to foreign governments or foreign Oligarchs or foreign businessmen....

and where his allegiances lie when he is making decisions for our Nation.
full disclosure is expected from all presidents and congress critters and admin and senators....

WHY should Trump be the exception to this practice? Who died and made him god?

Gee none of these folks were demanding to see Barry's college transcripts which he refused to show.

Wonder why??
don't be so silly!
college transcripts have nothing to do with running a nation....

foreign business relations involved with foreign governments, does.... and was very important to our founders....writen in to the constitution twice....

-needing to be a natural born citizen, so not to have any allegiances with/towards a foreign country

-and the emolument clause

Well, of course, there are tons of reasons why this failure of an administration is destined to be labeled among the worst to ever infect our country.......BUT, somehow many of us knew that when Trump was given a pass by his naive base on reneging on the release of his tax returns, that was the beginning of the pattern that this idiot-in-chief could basically get away with ANYTHING since his base is truly ignorant and hooked on demagoguery kool-aid.

Of course, we also have Trump openly stating that he could murder someone on 5th avenue with impunity, AND that he could grab women's genitals and still be cheered on by evangelicals, AND that he could muster support from white supremacists to the undying support of spineless republicans in congress......SO, although there are a myriad of reasons why this scourge in the oval office still manages to have 1/3 of the electorate swear allegiance to his sorry hide, the broken promise of NOT releasing his tax returns set the scenario of a Trump Cult.
IDIOT! Richard Madcow showed it on her show (MSNBC) remember?
Trump paid taxes.

As I stated before, the is No law requiring any president to share their tax returns with the public.

Since it's on a voluntary basis. Trump has no obligation to share them with anyone.

If you don't like it, call your congressman and petition him for a law to be passed requiring it. .... :cool:

As I stated before, the is No law requiring any president to share their tax returns with the public.

Since it's on a voluntary basis. Trump has no obligation to share them with anyone.

If you don't like it, call your congressman and petition him for a law to be passed requiring it. .... :cool:
yes, there is not a law forcing candidates to do it, but they all have done it, in my lifetime as standard procedure.... why does trump believe he and he alone, should be the exception to the standard practice?

he should not be.

Wonder why??
don't be so silly!
college transcripts have nothing to do with running a nation....

foreign business relations involved with foreign governments, does.... and was very important to our founders....writen in to the constitution twice....

-needing to be a natural born citizen, so not to have any allegiances with/towards a foreign country

-and the emolument clause

Who's being silly. College transcrips reveal a lot about the man or woman.

One has to wonder why Barry never wanted his released.

Maybe Trump will reveal his tax returns. Then again maybe he won't.

Trump paid taxes.

Did I mention that Trump ass kissers were dumb and naive???.....Thanks for proving the point.....

Those 2005 tax returns that Trumpo HIMSELF released were prior to his begging Russian oiligarchs for money since NO U.S. bank would loan a dollar to the bankrupt-charlatan.

Trump paid taxes.

Did I mention that Trump ass kissers were dumb and naive???.....Thanks for proving the point.....

Those 2005 tax returns that Trumpo HIMSELF released were prior to his begging Russian oiligarchs for money since NO U.S. bank would loan a dollar to the bankrupt-charlatan.
You should really got to your little cry room, lock the door and swallow they key.
Then after a good shit, dig through it, find the key and let yourself out.
This may cure your shitty attitude.

Forum List

Back