Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

Taking the documents is illegal, period. If I steal money from my employer, get caught and simply give it back, it's still a crime.

If some lower level employee at the White House had taken these documents you can bet they would be charged even if they simply gave them back.

It shows a callous disregard for classified information either way.

Even more illegal for a Senator too. They would actually have to steal them.

Like weird Uncle Joe did.

Nothing to look at here folks, just move along. Right?

HeyNormtheHoaxed is a follower of DonaldtheHoax.

There is only a fallacy of false equivalency. The right guy is indicted. All he had to do was return them when asked.

Odd. I said all of it was illegal.

And why weren’t we informed as to the content of the documents Biden stole and had strewn all over the place?

I've been condemning the two tiered justice system forever. For the most part I have been called names over it. Maybe call people names?
I think the two tiered justice system they are talking about is the one since Biden was elected. Before that the justice system was perfect.

I think the two tiered justice system they are talking about is the one since Biden was elected. Before that the justice system was perfect.

Sadly that is true. Well, it's still true. It's only bad when it happens to Trump.

Sadly that is true. Well, it's still true. It's only bad when it happens to Trump.
No, it’s bad when a Republican is targeted because he is the #1 opponent to the Biden Regime, while the DOJ protects, stonewalls, and makes weak excuses for people like Biden and Hillary.

I think it is rather disingenuous on Fox this morning they had pictures of two black rappers and Biden and the differences in their sentences. Besides the facts of the cases are different, of course the white guy gets a lighter sentence and before Biden the RWNJ's were just fine with it.

No, it’s bad when a Republican is targeted because he is the #1 opponent to the Biden Regime, while the DOJ protects, stonewalls, and makes weak excuses for people like Biden and Hillary.
If Trump would just quit criming and confessing.

I think it is rather disingenuous on Fox this morning they had pictures of two black rappers and Biden and the differences in their sentences. Besides the facts of the cases are different, of course the white guy gets a lighter sentence and before Biden the RWNJ's were just fine with it.
It’s not white v black. It’s the difference between Democrats and Republicans, and how the federal government (or local Democrat governments for that matter) prosecute them differently.

If Trump would just quit criming and confessing.
If Biden et al would stop making deals with foreign enemies for millions of dollars and stealing classified documents out of the SCIF to store in the garage.

Nope. None of that is accurate

If Biden et al would stop making deals with foreign enemies for millions of dollars and stealing classified documents out of the SCIF to store in the garage.
Prove it. I am all for everyone who breaks the law paying the price. So far all I hear is whataboutism and some rumor on some FBI forrn.

Forum List

Back