Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

And Trump cannot mind control classified status of nuclear secrets either. He just can't. By the way, if he could the judge would not have had to get his attorneys security clearances.
He declassified whatever documents he had.
Senator Biden STOLE the classified documents he had.
Hypocrisy is all YOU HAVE!

Trump would not return the documents, Biden and Pence did. See the difference?
OMG. So new rules? Now taking classified docs and having them in unsecured places is no longer a crime? Or destroying documents under subpoena is no longer a crime?

The majority of Americans see what happened here: the weaponized DOJ sought out a “crime” that Trump committed that the Democrats did not - and then ignored the crimes the Democrats committed.

Most Americans see this for what it is.

And Trump cannot mind control classified status of nuclear secrets either. He just can't. By the way, if he could the judge would not have had to get his attorneys security clearances.
What about the nuclear secrets in Biden’s classified stash? Oh right….the DOJ is hiding what was in HIS.

More double standards.

What about the nuclear secrets in Biden’s classified stash? Oh right….the DOJ is hiding what was in HIS.

More double standards.
I have seen no evidence of that, however, if he really did it I am all for charging Biden with it.

No, because even they are right, and the circumstances of both are exactly the same, lets say Pence's documents were military secretes and he would not give them back, and tried to hide them from a supenoea, and the DOJ decided not to prosecute Mike, lets say because it is late Friday afternoon and they don't want to do the paperwork, it does not make Trump any more or less guilty.
But it shows the two-tier system of justice and how Trump is targeted when others are let off with excuses. This type of thing cannot stand in America, and we are ready to restore fairness and decency once we can get Trump, or a different Republican, back into the WH.

I have seen no evidence of that, however, if he really did it I am all for charging Biden with it.
Of course you saw no evidence. That’s the point! The DOJ tells us what was in Trump’s docs and hides from us what was in Biden’s.

But it shows the two-tier system of justice and how Trump is targeted when others are let off with excuses. This type of thing cannot stand in America, and we are ready to restore fairness and decency once we can get Trump, or a different Republican, back into the WH.
As I understand it Trump was charged because he would not return the documents. Ask Bill Barr. Biden and Pence did return them.

As I understand it Trump was charged because he would not return the documents. Ask Bill Barr. Biden and Pence did return them.
Biden STOLE documents as a SENATOR and had them for many many YEARS!!!
That's ILLEGAL no matter that he "returned them", good grief!
:rolleyes:

Well, you know, the bathroom aint much better. And Chinese nationals have been arrested at Trumps place, so you need to change your whataboutism.
You're a good little leftist. The documents were in a secured location. The fbi was at Mar a logo several months before the raid and the only thing they said was to put a different lock on the door. Biden has unsecured classified documents in his garage and spread around. He also stole some of them as a senator.

He did indeed. A Chinese spy was CAUGHT at Mar A Lago and there was little if any security on those docs

That's stupid and insane. A private citizen does not and can never "own" nuclear secrets
Lol, so the public is allowed in Trump's personal residence?

It's hilarious watching the Dems twist themselves into knots trying to explain away their corrupt politicians while conducting the greatest WITCH HUNT of all time on Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Clinton destroyed hers, and how do you know if Biden returned all he had? Many were stolen in the first place.

Whew!!!
The Trump Squeaky Frommes are in full on screech this morning.

Let's sample the fare, OK?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but the point is that only the political opponent to the Biden regime is being prosecuted.
The only political opponent?
Good poster Lisa you need to read more than Gateway Pundit and Alex Jones. These folks are in the mix, they've announced. Why don't you know that? Look, gurlfriend, if you are gonna come onto an adult forum for politics well bring some gravitas and your big-gurl panties:

• Chris Christie
  • Vivek Ramswamy
  • Asa Hutchins
  • Nikki Haley
  • Tim Scott
  • Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Doug Burum
  • Francis Saurez
  • Will Hurd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
his unsecured office that Chinese officials had access to
Show us. Prove to us that Chinese officials had access to this office. Or that they, in fact, accessed that office.
I'm calling your hand. Show. Or go.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The only papers President Trump had were those that belonged to him.
Show us the proof of that poster beautress.
Top Secret docs do not 'belong' to anyone but the people of the United States of America and then in only highly defined circumstances. So show us that these docs 'belonged' to only private citizen Don Trump.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ARROGANCE by which the weaponized DOJ gives excuses to Democrats and targets the political opposition is something that one would expect from North Korea, not the United States of America.
Your opinion that I quote above demonstrates, to me, how little you know of North Korea or for that matter the United States. Do this gurlfriend, go read a good book on North Korea. Here, try this one first: 'Dear Leader' by Jang Jin Sung. (don't fret, it is in English)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

He declassified whatever documents he had.
Prove it. Show it. Have Trump prove it. (after all, Trump never claimed such in court).
I'm calling your hand, poster Sea7. Show. Or go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the nuclear secrets in Biden’s classified stash?
Show us. Prove it. Give the forum a reputable credible citation or reportage that indicates such.
Show. Or go.

The DOJ tells us what was in Trump’s docs and hides from us what was in Biden’s.
What are in Trump's docs?
I've seen nothing that gives the American public reliable or actionable details of what was in Trump's docs.
Or Biden's.
In my opinion, Lisa, you are simply making charges up in order to salve some sour grievance in your life. You are harshing your own morning mellow, gurlfriend.

Be better. Life is good. Be happy. God bless America. :cool:

Whew!!!
The Trump Squeaky Frommes are in full on screech this morning.

Let's sample the fare, OK?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only political opponent?
Good poster Lisa you need to read more than Gateway Pundit and Alex Jones. These folks are in the mix, they've announced. Why don't you know that? Look, gurlfriend, if you are gonna come onto an adult forum for politics well bring some gravitas and your big-gurl panties:

• Chris Christie
  • Vivek Ramswamy
  • Asa Hutchins
  • Nikki Haley
  • Tim Scott
  • Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Doug Burum
  • Francis Saurez
  • Will Hurd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show us. Prove to us that Chinese officials had access to this office. Or that they, in fact, accessed that office.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Show us the proof of that poster beautress.
Top Secret docs do not 'belong' to anyone but the people of the United States of America and then in only highly defined circumstances. So show us that these docs 'belonged' to only private citizen Don Trump.

Your opinion that I quote above demonstrates, to me, how little you know of North Korea or for that matter the United States. Do this gurlfriend, go read a good book on North Korea. Here, try this one first: 'Dear Leader' by Jang Jin Sung. (don't fret, it is in English)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it. Show it. Have Trump prove it. (after all, Trump never claimed such in court).
I'm calling your hand, poster Sea7. Show. Or go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show us. Prove it. Give the forum a reputable credible citation or reportage that indicates such.
Show. Or go.

What are in Trump's docs?
I've seen nothing that gives the American public reliable or actionable details of what was in Trump's docs.
Or Biden's.
In my opinion, Lisa, you are simply making charges up in order to salve some sour grievance in your life. You are harshing your own morning mellow, gurlfriend.

Be better. Life is good. Be happy. God bless America. :cool:

…….to your first point. How many were announced at the time of the raid, and who exactly was the leading republican challenger to kinky Joe?

As Kinky Joe would say. Ah, come on Man.

Forum List

Back