Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

The sad and stupid part, which the STUPID part, dumb Donnie fell right into, because of his ego, ALL Trump had to do is return the documents, and ................NOTHING would have happened...............But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................Trump is his own worse enemy.

THEN, tries to play the "victim" card, it works on his cult, EVERY time.

Taking the documents is illegal, period. If I steal money from my employer, get caught and simply give it back, it's still a crime.

If some lower level employee at the White House had taken these documents you can bet they would be charged even if they simply gave them back.

It shows a callous disregard for classified information either way.

Oh really?
Am I supposed to be delighted that our DOJ, FBI, etc. have been WEAPONIZED against DNC political opponents (TRUMP) for the last SEVEN FUCKING YEARS?!?!?!???
:rolleyes:
Grow up, skippy. TrumpHoax weaponized his person and office to victimize the American voter. He lied and obstructed with the documents, some of which, if misused, puts our people in harm's way. He is a dangerous criminal.

Taking the documents is illegal, period. If I steal money from my employer, get caught and simply give it back, it's still a crime.

If some lower level employee at the White House had taken these documents you can bet they would be charged even if they simply gave them back.

but the law says KNOWINGLY taking the documents, is criminal, and KNOWINGLY storing them in an unauthorized place, not just having the documents.

KNOWINGLY, is intent. Intent is needed to break the law.

Grow up, skippy. TrumpHoax weaponized his person and office to victimize the American voter. He lied and obstructed with the documents, some of which, if misused, puts our people in harm's way. He is a dangerous criminal.
Yeah, and he's a RUSSIAN ASSET, and hookers peed and something something. You're a dangerous DUMB ASS!!!!
:fu:

Except if the perp is named Biden.

but the law says KNOWINGLY taking the documents, is criminal, and KNOWINGLY storing them in an unauthorized place, not just having the documents.

KNOWINGLY, is intent. Intent is needed to break the law.

Stop it. No one takes boxes of classified documents and not know it. There is a system for tracking classified info which it would seem to be pretty much useless.

This is our government.

Prosecute people for exposing lies and then are haphazard with classified documents themselves.

Ba-loney.
Trump enforced our border and our laws and went full out American. He went after the career crooks in office, Dim and RINO and now they want him destroyed.
You wacko America haters are nothing but mindless sheep.

Point to where he attacked regular people like moms and dads protesting at school board meetings.

You truly are slow....aren't you.

W1UlKFS.jpg

Forum List

Back