Why Trump is Right About Growing Revenues by Ending the EPA

as someone that owns property, I can tell you what obama has done to us financially, My property is now only worth around 500,000 where when he took office it was just over 1 million. I think thats a fairly large hit. Liberals might not agree.
How funny can you get?
If you lived in Miami, your property would have been worth over 3 million dollars.
all told I have just under 40 acres in the county, I have a feeling it would be out of my price range in Miami

Oh yeah; Miami has gone insane!
It is a bubble again and it will likely pop again once interest rates are allowed to go up again.

Interest Rates can never go up until Trump becomes president; there are simply way too many people making way too little money.
Hillary and Cruz will be business as usual and the multi-millionaires and billionaires will continue to cry that they can't build their 20th mansion or go to Europe 40 times a year instead of 39.

I think that is why every major depression/recession has started under a GOP President since the Federal Reserve was created; the GOP's POTUSes are the only ones willing to handle a bubble bust and then sort things out.

The bubble burst didn't affect us in the slightest. We don't plan on moving anytime soon so it was a whatever; our property taxes went down heh

The bubble burst didn't affect us in the slightest. We don't plan on moving anytime soon so it was a whatever; our property taxes went down heh
Do you mind if I ask what metro area yo are in? Different markets got hit differently. South Florida, Las Vegas, and another area I cant remember right now because I am tired and over the hill all got hammered mostly because their real estate was over bought.

You know, Trump missed a chance to further explain how ending the EPA will do more than just save $8 billion. It will also unfetter new growth.

The Many Problems of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan and Climate Regulations: A Primer
  • An average annual employment shortfall of nearly 300,000 jobs;
  • A peak employment shortfall of more than 1 million jobs;
  • A loss of more than $2.5 trillion (inflation-adjusted) in aggregate gross domestic product (GDP); and
  • A total income loss of more than $7,000 (inflation-adjusted) per person.
Getting rid of the EPA would put at least $1 trillion in the US treasuries pocket annually from unfettered economic growth.

Two words; Respiratory Disease.
It's a fact the Respiratory Therapy industry can't keep up with the demand for Respiratory Therapist and Respiratory Deaths have been increasing by crazy numbers.
What's more important? Money or human lives.

If the EPA wasnt out of control, you wouldnt have that sentiment. They should be run correctly! In so many cases they put hardship on people because they dont use common sense and that costs economic growth or sets people backwards

Do you mind if I ask what metro area yo are in? Different markets got hit differently. South Florida, Las Vegas, and another area I cant remember right now because I am tired and over the hill all got hammered mostly because their real estate was over bought.

I'm in a pretty wealthy neighborhood north of Anchorage, Alaska - and it is true we didn't get hit as bad up here, though we did loose property value and our usually crazy construction pretty much came to a stop.

EPA policy has choked off economies to the point of killing off poor people in third world countries. So choose your poison.
I think you are confusing the EPA with the IMF or the World Bank. There is no relation. Your non sensical retort is frivolous.
EPA policy drives energy constriction. Expensive energy breaks economies. Broken economies starve people.
Where did that pejorative term, "Third World" originate? from the demeaning sound of it, I suspect the phrase was coined by RW carpetbaggers as part of their verbal arsenal to dehumanize poor countries and make it easier to justify exploitation. Colonialism played some part in the plight of impoverished nations that were raped of their resources and people by brutal western imperialists. In the era of post colonialism, well before the EPA was even a dream, struggling nations were left with weak leaders and few technological savvy people. Again, the west was afforded the opportunity for exploitation by sanctioning usurious loans to struggling nations that kept them in a perpetual state of austerity. The EPA had nothing to do with that.
Regardless of how third world dictatorships develop, choking off its people is not a morally correct thing to do. EPA energy policy impacts all energy costs which ripples through the entire global economy. Those who suffer most are those in third world countries. Why do you excuse that kind of abuse?

I wasn't focusing on how third world dictatorships develop. I was pointing out that western imperialism was causing starvation in the "third world" way before the EPA existed.
I don't see how you can honestly make some nebulous correlation between third world starvation and the EPA since austerity programs implemented by the IMF and World Bank already cause such misery. Do you really want to continue after learning the truth? I would advise you to capitulate while you still have some modicum of dignity. :lol:
So if someone runs over someone with their car it makes it OK for someone else to back the car up and repeatedly run over the victim.
That's your thinking.

EPA policy has choked off economies to the point of killing off poor people in third world countries. So choose your poison.
I think you are confusing the EPA with the IMF or the World Bank. There is no relation. Your non sensical retort is frivolous.
EPA policy drives energy constriction. Expensive energy breaks economies. Broken economies starve people.
Where did that pejorative term, "Third World" originate? from the demeaning sound of it, I suspect the phrase was coined by RW carpetbaggers as part of their verbal arsenal to dehumanize poor countries and make it easier to justify exploitation. Colonialism played some part in the plight of impoverished nations that were raped of their resources and people by brutal western imperialists. In the era of post colonialism, well before the EPA was even a dream, struggling nations were left with weak leaders and few technological savvy people. Again, the west was afforded the opportunity for exploitation by sanctioning usurious loans to struggling nations that kept them in a perpetual state of austerity. The EPA had nothing to do with that.
Regardless of how third world dictatorships develop, choking off its people is not a morally correct thing to do. EPA energy policy impacts all energy costs which ripples through the entire global economy. Those who suffer most are those in third world countries. Why do you excuse that kind of abuse?
Those EPA policies have not stopped the US from becoming the largest producer of petroleum and natural gas in the world for the last 4 years, nor creating a glut in the oil market that has cost 250,000 US jobs.
Those developments occurred in spite of and after EPA-inspired energy policy putting the squeeze down on supply before fracking replenished supply.

You lost tens of thousands over obama's first six years and apparently you are unaware. Some of us can't afford to be that oblivious.

What? After the Bush economy collapsed, my equity in my properties was down about 400k. Plus tenant quality improved since Obama. Jobs do that. Since Obama has been president, my property values have recovered.

I understand you won't believe me. But it is fact. I wouldn't believe you either. It's the internet baby.
You need to juxtapose your good anomalous luck against the increases in energy and consumer goods per obama energy policy.

I wasn't focusing on how third world dictatorships develop. I was pointing out that western imperialism was causing starvation in the "third world" way before the EPA existed.
I don't see how you can honestly make some nebulous correlation between third world starvation and the EPA since austerity programs implemented by the IMF and World Bank already cause such misery. Do you really want to continue after learning the truth? I would advise you to capitulate while you still have some modicum of dignity. :lol:
So if someone runs over someone with their car it makes it OK for someone else to back the car up and repeatedly run over the victim.
That's your thinking.
I don't accept your premise that the EPA has a deleterious effect on the economies of developing nations. Let's get that resolved before getting into cars and backing over people twice. Got a link?

You need to juxtapose your good anomalous luck against the increases in energy and consumer goods per obama energy policy.

Where in the fuck do you live?
Gas was $1.89 yesterday. OMG. I already explained my heating costs have declined. My food costs are pretty flat.

Where do you live that has had this huge increase in energy costs?
Or are you just making shit up cause it sounds good to you?
Maybe you have a reputable survey showing a great deal of inflation? Share it dude.

Where in the fuck do you live?
Gas was $1.89 yesterday. OMG. I already explained my heating costs have declined. My food costs are pretty flat.

Where do you live that has had this huge increase in energy costs?
Or are you just making shit up cause it sounds good to you?
Maybe you have a reputable survey showing a great deal of inflation? Share it dude.
I live in the USA and those increases occurred at the beginning of 2009, January to be precise, and continued through 2014. The recent drop in energy prices is now beginning to ripple through consumer goods prices as grocery items are being marked down as regular prices in order to compete. Problem is that, if not for obama, those prices would have remained even below current prices. They all subsequently went up as energy prices rose under obama EPA-inspired and enforced energy policy.
So, where do you live that you didn't notice all of that cost increase?

as someone that owns property, I can tell you what obama has done to us financially, My property is now only worth around 500,000 where when he took office it was just over 1 million. I think thats a fairly large hit. Liberals might not agree.
How funny can you get?
If you lived in Miami, your property would have been worth over 3 million dollars.
all told I have just under 40 acres in the county, I have a feeling it would be out of my price range in Miami

It is a bubble again and it will likely pop again once interest rates are allowed to go up again.

Interest Rates can never go up until Trump becomes president; there are simply way too many people making way too little money.
Hillary and Cruz will be business as usual and the multi-millionaires and billionaires will continue to cry that they can't build their 20th mansion or go to Europe 40 times a year instead of 39.
Hillary and Cruz are known qualities. The economy would probably continue to grow about half trillion a year with either one. No one knows what Trump might do, least of all Trump.

How funny can you get?

Hillary and Cruz are known qualities. The economy would probably continue to grow about half trillion a year with either one. No one knows what Trump might do, least of all Trump.
HR Haldeman Clinton will reinforce EPA restrictions and squeeze down the economy again, ensuring there be classes of dependency.
Cruz will work to streamline all of government, including the EPA, and allow our economy to expand and flourish.
Pretty clear choice to reasonable people.

HR Haldeman Clinton will reinforce EPA restrictions and squeeze down the economy again, ensuring there be classes of dependency.
Cruz will work to streamline all of government, including the EPA, and allow our economy to expand and flourish.
Pretty clear choice to reasonable people.
That's nonsense. Congress is not going to repeal environmental legislation and they aren't going to defund the EPA because most of its budget is non-discretionary. No president is going ignore EPA regulations. A lot congressmen both Republican and Democrat have supported the EPA for years. Secondly, the benefits from EPA spending far exceeds the costs. That has been documented in a number of reports to congress by the OMB and the CBO.

EPA regulations aren't anti-business, they're just common sense. Limiting pollution saves us all money. Lots of money.

Last edited:
EPA regulations aren't anti-business, they're just common sense. Limiting pollution saves us all money. Lots of money.
Classifying the gas that plants need to survive (carbon dioxide) as a pollutant is common sense in your view?

roflmao

The calculated benefits of EPA regulations are contested, confusing, and often over-valued. Even the EPA admits that their calculated benefits are questionable, but they basically figure "it's good enough for government work."

How funny can you get?

The reason why no one knows how Trump will effect the economy is because there have pretty much been few if any rules since Raygun.
God knows many businesses, small, medium and large, have no real idea how to make money when they can't passively or actively replace Americans with millions of people from around the world willing to live 4 families to an apartment or house.

Classifying the gas that plants need to survive (carbon dioxide) as a pollutant is common sense in your view?

roflmao
High concentrations of CO2 can be toxic to humans and over time can cause devastating changes in the climate. Oxygen, which we can't live without can also be toxic at high levels and sulfur dioxide, a major air pollutant is harmless at very low levels. The chemical, the concentration, and the environment it exist in determine whether it's considered a pollutant or not.

Forum List

Back