Why Trump is Right About Growing Revenues by Ending the EPA

At what expense to the people's health and life? Is that not worth anything anymore?
I am also bothered by the anti-EPA sentiment.
And then you want to bitch that there's no jobs in America
You want pollution?
Fine.
well, what does it matter if people die from starvation and crime cause they have no job? Look at Detroit fool!

And you're showing your libturdness outloud on here with that post. There is pollution today, why do we also need people dying off from your regulations?

Or are you saying loss of life is acceptable if people are poor?

Last edited:
At what expense to the people's health and life? Is that not worth anything anymore?
You want pollution?
Fine.
There are other means to deal with pollution other than letting the EPA destroy trillions of USD in US GDP annually with their ridiculous demands on our industry to use zero fossil fuels and harassing existing industries with nonsense.

The Department of the Interior could be given the responsibility and toss the EPA in its entirety. The EPA is institutionalize Marxism posing as environmentalism. They are merely attacking capitalism by other means.

Why do you think the Interior couldnt handle the problem? Or hell, just about anyone, even the BATFE.

Hey, now there's a twofer; eliminate the EPA and repurpose the BATFE!

You know, Trump missed a chance to further explain how ending the EPA will do more than just save $8 billion. It will also unfetter new growth.

The Many Problems of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan and Climate Regulations: A Primer
  • An average annual employment shortfall of nearly 300,000 jobs;
  • A peak employment shortfall of more than 1 million jobs;
  • A loss of more than $2.5 trillion (inflation-adjusted) in aggregate gross domestic product (GDP); and
  • A total income loss of more than $7,000 (inflation-adjusted) per person.
Getting rid of the EPA would put at least $1 trillion in the US treasuries pocket annually from unfettered economic growth.

Yippee- we could be like China......
Why not? We are already like like India and heading toward Zimbabwe.

China would be a step up.

You want pollution?
Fine.
You want starvation and pestilence?
The point is that a balance needs to be attained and that can't happen if the EPA is allowed to remain as draconian as the SS.

Not just the EPA, but also the Department of Education. This is how Trump sees the GOP base:

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

Dumb and living in filth.

Not just the EPA, but also the Department of Education. This is how Trump sees the GOP base:

is that on his web page? I didn't see that when I visited it. Seems you must be spoofing us.

EPA policy has choked off economies to the point of killing off poor people in third world countries. So choose your poison.

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
Proper gas and water piping?
Please share with us some of the HORRID Codes that have destroyed YOUR town.
And I DO mean YOUR town.

EPA policy has choked off economies to the point of killing off poor people in third world countries. So choose your poison.

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
And I DO mean YOUR town.
why do you supposed he knows all of the regulation codes? do you? Post up some of your necessary codes.

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
And I DO mean YOUR town.
why do you supposed he knows all of the regulation codes? do you? Post up some of your necessary codes.

He made a very generalized statement; I prefer facts I can sink my teeth into.
Unlike you, I actually have a full set of straight teeth.
4 new mansions have burned down in my neighborhood in the last 3 years due to Code violations.

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
And I DO mean YOUR town.

4 new mansions have burned down in my neighborhood in the last 3 years due to Code violations.
well I listen to the people that the regulations affect and they tell us they are crippling them. So, unless you can post up those critical codes, why are they needed?

And your drinking water has fluoride which is hazardous to your health. I bet you never knew that. And your dentists have told you it makes teeth whiter and harder. LOL you should do some research on what you've been drinking. And that is all with regulations.

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
And I DO mean YOUR town.

well I listen to the people that the regulations affect and they tell us they are crippling them. So, unless you can post up those critical codes, why are they needed?

And your drinking water has fluoride which is hazardous to your health. I bet you never knew that. And your dentists have told you it makes teeth whiter and harder. LOL you should do some research on what you've been drinking. And that is all with regulations.

I want concrete examples, not FoxNews crybaby sound bites.
The water where I Iive does NOT have fluoride.

You know, Trump missed a chance to further explain how ending the EPA will do more than just save $8 billion. It will also unfetter new growth.

The Many Problems of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan and Climate Regulations: A Primer
  • A loss of more than $2.5 trillion (inflation-adjusted) in aggregate gross domestic product (GDP); and
Getting rid of the EPA would put at least $1 trillion in the US treasuries pocket annually from unfettered economic growth.

Are you out of your fuckin mind? Visit China someday, you sick shit head.....the people over there can barely breath with so much toxic US made shit we gave them. People like you make the planet sick. Does fuckin Flint ring a bell to you? When gov. look the other way, white people, jews and conservatives always find a way to fuck everybody.....bank failures ring a bell???

is that on his web page? I didn't see that when I visited it. Seems you must be spoofing us.
He said it during the debate. Get rid of the EPA and the Department of Education among others.

Are you out of your fuckin mind? Visit China someday, you sick shit head.....the people over there can barely breath with so much toxic US made shit we gave them. People like you make the planet sick. Does fuckin Flint ring a bell to you? When gov. look the other way, white people, jews and conservatives always find a way to fuck everybody.....bank failures ring a bell???
Sounds like GOP heaven. Keep talking. They will rush over to China. Where they can get jobs with no minimum wage.

This is Trump's strength and flaw. He's bad at the politician game. He's not good at having the quick sound bite to deflect the hit job questions in 30 second debate answers.

But....we're fucking done with the ones who ARE good at the politician game...and that's why Trump is getting our votes.

How about the stories about folks who get fined by the EPA for installing green devices on their home? (solar panels, rain water reclamation systems, and the like) I recall one on here not too long ago in Florida

It's illegal where I live to have a windmill of any kind produce power for your home, but you /can/ have a petroleum based generator no questions asked... Think about it a moment, is that about "protection" and "safety" or is it about money?

Reality is that our government has been seriously compromised by money. While I'm sure these departments were created with best intentions they are no longer looking out for the American public, and with the increased regulations comes increased costs for administration and enforcement. Scaling these departments back will cut costs, but that does not necessarily mean that it's going to endanger anyone.

I don't know about the lower 48, but up here the F&WS is usually the ones yapping about saving this or that animal and raising concerns about building here or there. The EPA really just seems to throw out "carbon taxes" and crap. Alaska doesn't even have IM anymore because our air is clean though so maybe it's different down there regarding who raises a stink. Though honestly, judging from buddies who visit from the lower 48 and talk about the 'morning smog' and shit, it doesn't seem like the EPA is doing its job down there anyway...

Why Trump is Right About Growing Revenues by Ending the EPA

Oh good, because I was thinking about starting up a benzene plant just upstream from my community's water supply. Now there won't be any pesky regulations or oversight/permits to start up my operation. I can save costs too on not lining my effluent pond from that lead smelting plant I wanted to build too. Sweet. Cutting costs will help me hire more people! Of course they'll need good healthcare because they'll be drinking toxic water, but I'll deny them that too by only hiring part time workers; maybe at half the wages with VISAs!

God bless America! (I'll retire and buy a manor house with an estate in the boonies where the drinking water is still good)

Such as?
Proper electric wiring?
And I DO mean YOUR town.
EPA-inspired energy policy drove energy prices up and that has choked the economy.

Just because the EPA goes away does not mean /all/ the regulations go. I'm in a majority R state and trust me we do care about the environment, we're just not extremists about it. Send some Alaska peeps down there to show the dipshits in the lower 48 how to co-exist with nature.

Forum List

Back