Trump Triumphant: The Debate Victory That Will Create an Avalanche On March 15th

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
Donald-Trump-Make-America-Great-AGain.jpg

What a debate! Donald Trump shut down the competition decisively tonight! His performance was nothing short of spectacular! …...and I do mean spectacular! This debate should create an avalanche of delegates for Trump come March 15th. He was presidential, articulate in his answers and steadfast in his determination to not only hold his ground but take ground from all of his competitors!

Trump destroyed the competition tonight!

Here are some of the highlights of tonight's debate:

Megyn Kelly's hard hitting question to Marco Rubio included a video presentation in which Rubio was asked if he had ever hired anyone. When Marco Rubio refused to answer the question, Kelly didn't let him off the hook. She held his feet to the fire while the audience watched him burn.

Oh! The humiliation of it all! Roger Ailes was right to have lost his confidence in Rubio. Trump didn't miss the opportunity for Rubio's crisis moment. He drove the point home that he had hired over ten thousand employees noting his experience was far superior to Rubio's poor work record and failure to show up for votes in the Senate.

Rubio could not fend off Trump's accusations and ended up looking like a small child who was lost in the middle of main street USA! Trump delivered a commanding performance tonight.

Donald Trump revealed something about Rubio that was kept hidden until tonight. Marco Rubio is a man who has been risen to his level of incompetency. He's not qualified to become president. The very arguments he used to attack Trump turned out to be his own shortcomings! There was no place to hide as Trump put the spotlight on just how incapable Marco Rubio truly is!

Trump exposed Cruz as the primary supporter of John Roberts who gave us Obama care. Cruz could not provide an explanation for his decision to support Roberts. He tried to switch the topic to 2nd Amendment rights but Trump didn't let him get away with it. Trump told the audience, You can read Law Journal and you will find that Ted Cruz was the primary supporter of John Roberts.

Cruz went off into some strange mantra responding to Trump with breathe…..breath...breath! It was a surreal moment to witness the Senator from Texas sounding more like a yoga instructor than a GOP Candidate for a presidential race! His supporters must surely be having second thoughts tonight after his horrendous performance!

Rubio seemed woefully unprepared tonight. His strategy of constant interruptions while Trump was speaking was rude not to mention ineffective. Moderators had to ask him to stop interrupting Mr. Trump. Soon after Rubio ceased from his interruptions but it was only downhill from there.

Trump answered Megyn Kelly's question about the war on Afghanistan and explained that we made a mistake going into Iraq. Trump said, I never said we shouldn't go into Afghanistan. Afghanistan is right next to Pakistan. We've got to look out for Pakistan, they have nuclear weapons. He clarified that he was always against going into Iraq. Afghanistan was a different matter.

On the question of changing his position, Trump answered: "I've never seen a person who is successful who doesn't have flexibility. You cannot have a person who says, it's okay, then finds out it isn't and stay on the wrong road." You have to be flexible! The audience applauded, showing approval for Trump's answer. In the end he won the approval of people who were sent there to boo him off the stage!

His answers were intelligent, articulate and helped to clarify his position. He did a magnificent job.

At the end of the debate Donald Trump turned to shake Marco Rubio's hand but it looked like Rubio refused as he quickly turned away and hurried to exit the stage.

Rubio looked visibly shaken. His failure to gain any traction with Trump is the death knell to his campaign. He performed very poorly in this evening's debate. His chances of winning Florida are now gone.

It was a fair debate but a tough one. Megyn Kelly redeemed herself tonight. Trump proved he can go the distance and I believe it is only a matter of time now before he wins the nomination.

Congratulations to Mr. Trump! Your performance was superb. You have proven that you have got what it takes to win the nomination and defeat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

It was a great night, a great debate and the future looks bright for Donald Trump!

More Updates Later!

Last edited:

What a debate! Donald Trump shut down the competition decisively tonight! His performance was nothing short of spectacular! …...and I do mean spectacular! This debate should create an avalanche of delegates for Trump come March 15th. He was presidential, articulate in his answers and steadfast in his determination to not only hold his ground but take ground from all of his competitors!

Megyn Kelly's hard hitting question to Marco Rubio included a video presentation in which Rubio was asked if he had ever hired anyone. When Marco Rubio refused to answer the question, Kelly didn't let him off the hook. She held his feet to the fire while the audience watched him burn.

Oh! The humiliation of it all! Roger Ailes was right to have lost his confidence in Rubio. Trump didn't miss the opportunity for Rubio's crisis moment. He drove the point home that he had hired over ten thousand employees noting his experience was far superior to Rubio's poor work record and failure to show up for votes in the Senate.

Rubio could not fend off Trump's accusations and ended up looking like a small child who was lost in the middle of main street USA! Trump delivered a commanding performance tonight.

Donald Trump revealed something about Rubio that was kept hidden until tonight. Marco Rubio is a man who has been risen to his level of incompetency. He's not qualified to become president. The very arguments he used to attack Trump turned out to be his own shortcomings! There was no place to hide as Trump put the spotlight on just how incapable Marco Rubio truly is!

Trump exposed Cruz as the primary supporter of John Roberts who gave us Obama care. Cruz could not provide an explanation for his decision to support Roberts. He tried to switch the topic to 2nd Amendment rights but Trump didn't let him get away with it. Trump told the audience, You can read Law Journal and you will find that Ted Cruz was the primary supporter of John Roberts.

Cruz went off into some strange mantra responding to Trump with breathe…..breath...breath! It was a surreal moment to witness the Senator from Texas sounding more like a yoga instructor than a GOP Candidate for a presidential race! His supporters must surely be having second thoughts tonight after his horrendous performance!

Rubio seemed woefully unprepared tonight. His strategy of constant interruptions while Trump was speaking was rude not to mention ineffective. Moderators had to ask him to stop interrupting Mr. Trump. Soon after Rubio ceased from his interruptions but it was only downhill from there.

Trump answered Megyn Kelly's question about the war on Afghanistan and explained that we made a mistake going into Iraq. Trump said, I never said we shouldn't go into Afghanistan. Afghanistan is right next to Pakistan. We've got to look out for Pakistan, they have nuclear weapons. He clarified that he was always against going into Iraq. Afghanistan was a different matter.

On the question of changing his position, Trump answered: "I've never seen a person who is successful who doesn't have flexibility. You cannot have a person who says, it's okay, then finds out it isn't and stay on the wrong road." You have to be flexible! The audience applauded, showing approval for Trump's answer. In the end he won the approval of people who were sent there to boo him off the stage!

His answers were intelligent, articulate and helped to clarify his position. He did a magnificent job.

At the end of the debate Donald Trump turned to shake Marco Rubio's hand but it looked like Rubio refused as he quickly turned away and hurried to exit the stage.

Rubio looked visibly shaken. His failure to gain any traction with Trump is the death knell to his campaign. He performed very poorly in this evening's debate. His chances of winning Florida are now gone.

It was a fair debate but a tough one. Megyn Kelly redeemed herself tonight. Trump proved he can go the distance and I believe it is only a matter of time now before he wins the nomination.

Congratulations to Mr. Trump! Your performance was superb. You have proven that you have got what it takes to win the nomination and defeat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

It was a great night, a great debate and the future looks bright for Donald Trump!

More Updates Later!
Kelly DID attack Rubio. Gee who predicted that? Post debate numbers.
Ccp9XjwWwAA_VoE.jpg

More Updates Later!
Kelly DID attack Rubio. Gee who predicted that? Post debate numbers.
Ccp9XjwWwAA_VoE.jpg

I forgot it was on..lol ..Damn, in the news this morning it looks like he was fast, cool , and had some good come backs..
Glad I have threads to read through this morning...

Political Poetry by TJ Zovar

Trumpty Dumpty

Trumpty Dumpty would build a Great Wall,
Trumpty Dumpty will have a great fall,
And all the Republican Delegates,
Rubio, Kasich, Cruz and Ben
Would not lift a finger to put Trumpty together again!

I stay up at night and think of this stuff! Straight Up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumpty Dumpty

That's a great pome!

Trumpty Dumpty

Both Trump and his Gumps may be having a ball
Throwing jabs left and right, in a loud drunken brawl.
But the point is to push what America needs
First, before individual power and greed.

The wise will quit fighting and team up on a plan:
Divided we fall, but united we stand.
As the direction our country is heading takes shape,
So will Party leaders in all fifty states.

Cleaning up government will create enough jobs
For every candidate, the squabbling will stop.
By the time real solutions are put into place,
They'll be too busy working, with no time to waste!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back